Bentstick81 07-Apr-18
TGbow 07-Apr-18
TGbow 07-Apr-18
TD 09-Apr-18
Two Feathers 14-Apr-18
TD 14-Apr-18
06-Apr-18

Two Feathers's Link
Intimidation from the Southern Poverty Law Center, CAIR and Antifa Groups.

06-Apr-18
So a hotel wouldn’t sponsor a racist hate groups parade? Shocker!

06-Apr-18
Do I recall another post by the IMPOSTER decrying 1st amendment privileges? When I went to school freedom of assembly was included in 1st Amendment.

06-Apr-18
Someone hasn't been keeping up! The 1st amendment doesn't cover hate speech.

06-Apr-18
"Hate" as defined by the proREgressive left and the Zeidan nation.

06-Apr-18
"The 1st amendment doesn't cover hate speech"

click, got it, thanks....but you should add the recent addendum that allows favorable hate speech for those more equal

06-Apr-18
In a free society a private business should have the right to choose who they serve.

Of course that would result in some descrimination but that's the price we would pay for freedom of choice.

The left contradict themselves often...they want to pick n choose who has rights.

06-Apr-18
Hate speech and hate crimes is one of the most rediculous things that ever became legislation.

Im curious why Paul called this organization a hate group?

06-Apr-18
It's what he learned from his Transgenderism in America and Social Justice in the 20th Century professors.

06-Apr-18
Hate as defined by their chants: "Jews will not replace us" and "white power". You know, harmless stuff like that.

06-Apr-18
I dont know anything about that group..I was trying to look into them on the web, cant find much.

06-Apr-18
Sorry Jeffrey, you're wrong.

The First Amendment doesn’t give people the right to make direct, personal threats of immediate violence. This can include intimidating symbolic actions like burning a cross that are meant to make specific victims fear for their lives, even if the cross-burners don’t actually plan to carry through with the threat (Virginia v. Black, 538 U.S. 343 (2003).)

06-Apr-18

Tiger eye's Link
Hate speech?

06-Apr-18

TGbow's Link
https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/wvw-tv-presents-what-zionism-should-christians-support-existence-jewish-state-israel

06-Apr-18
This dont sound like an anti Jewish group

06-Apr-18
Who are WVW? I clicked the link but it was mostly just noting a christian organization. So that could be a church, or some other group. clicked around a little but didnt see anything that defined who they were?

06-Apr-18
Thanks JTV. So it's a Christian group. I didnt see anything overtly fear inducing in that link (As you would from the Westboro Baptist Church for example).

Not my cup of tea, but no idea from that link why they'd be protested. I know if they showed up to protest me going to an "Evolution is Awesome" meeting I'd be upset I had to deal with it, but it would be interesting to have discussions with non-believers (of evolution/science) about it. I've had some awesome discussions with friends who believe in intelligent design. If they are not hurting folks, they ought to be able to enjoy the meeting.

07-Apr-18

TGbow's Link

07-Apr-18
Maybe ole George is the one that is anti Jew.

07-Apr-18
atheist (your fav IMposter). You are full of $hit.

07-Apr-18
It's the height of hypocrisy to claim "hate speech" it not protected speech, then proven to be either lying or ignorant about that, pivot to threatening speech..... which this group does not do, but the leftist groups PaulZ supports DO use threats of violence and vandalism to intimidate the venues so as to suppress free speech. Incredible. Literally without credibility.....

You and yours really are quite evil. How you look in mirror and live with the knowing lies you spread is beyond me.

07-Apr-18
TD, that little racist rally in WV this past summer killed an innocent girl. While they were chanting hateful things. Evil? Evil is calling these people “fine people”. Why do you fail to mention that?

07-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. A LIAR is about as evil as a person can get. Makes the rest of his or her life a nothing but a TOTAL LIE. No one will ever believe a thing he or she say's, EVER. "Racist rally in WV this past summer killed an innocent girl." And to think atheist, a teacher like you, BRAIN WASHING numerous boys and girls with LIES about GUN LAW'S, but in your eye, that's ok, right???

07-Apr-18
The left are hypocrites..if they don't agree with somebody then they draw the race card or hate speech.

I am against racism myself but I don't fling that accusation out there every time I disagree with somebody. So, being a Christian is the same as being a hater? Liberals have no substance to their position...plain and simple, so all they can do is throw stuff out there if they don't agree with you.

Yes, the crowd that preaches anti Jewish stuff, they are out there and I think they are not preaching Christianity.

But at least have the back bone to not accuse groups of racism and hate when they are not pushing that.

I disagree with a lot of these leftist out there but I don't want to silence anybody because I disagree with them. If you are an atheist, Muslim, Hindu..whatever, I will pray for your conversion but fight for your right to speak your mine and worship how you choose...at least I am not like most of the Utopian leftist that want to shut somebody down because I disagree with them.

In all fairness there are those types on the right also, but not near as many as the left.

07-Apr-18
BTW, hate speech and hate crimes are stupid legislation. If you murder someone whether they are straight or homosexual, white or black or any other race, the crime should be murder..plain and simple.

It is stupid to give someone a more harsher sentence because of what they may think or believe. If you commit murder it shouldn't matter. Hate speech is really stupid also. That is a violation of the 1st amendment that the left loves to use. I'm not talking about someone threatening to blow up a building or murder someone publicly. If somebody calls me a white cracker low down dog, that's ok as long as they don't physically try to harm me. I may not like it but that's ok. The truth is thee are those that want to wipe out anything Christian and that's not ok. I don't want to stop anyone from worshiping how they choose or expressing their belief in public, but I can't say the same for some of these groups around today.

09-Apr-18
More astounding hypocrisy from PaulZ. This church wants to expose what they think is a Muslim threat to the country, threats Muslims have actually made and carried out IN THE NAME OF ISLAM. They have every right to voice that opinion (which is eerily similar to the left's rants against Christianity). To you that voice and opinion needs to be physically eliminated through threats, violence and vandalism.... or basically any means nessesary. That's OK, they "deserve" it, rights be damned. When the "atheists" and the leftists decry Christianity and make their claims of "dominionist right wing BS and are sending the cretins back to their holes where they belong" are Christians making physical threats of violence and vandalism? Are they physically silencing their critics as the left demands they need to silence others voices? It's a rhetorical question...... I expect no honest factual answers from a leftist on matters of rights, freedoms or hypocrisy.... (used to by "hypocrite" was on of the worst things to be called as a leftist, now they seem to fully and unabashedly embrace it...)

My expectations are so low regarding leftists and their views on others rights and what they "should be" as opposed to what the constitution says they are..... it's not surprising to see PaulZ and Lefty cozying up to and supporting violent threats. It's who and what they are. "Anti-fascist" indeed...... so self-unaware..... the hypocrisy is lost in their self-righteous fog....

14-Apr-18

Two Feathers's Link
The Daily Caller picked up on this story (link) and have added to it.

14-Apr-18
"One person who did get asked to leave was Jack Gunnar Schuler, a local high school teacher. According to the Des Moines Register, Schuler is a transgender activist who was born a woman named Elyse, but since April of 2016 now identifies as a man. He also claims to have been a Marine, but his Facebook profile photo shows him wearing an Army T-shirt — something a Marine is very unlikely to do."

ROTFLMAO!..... too funny, just can't make this stuff up......

• Sitka Gear