Bentstick81 07-Apr-18
scentman 07-Apr-18
Bentstick81 07-Apr-18
bowbender77 07-Apr-18
JL 08-Apr-18
7mm08 08-Apr-18
Nick Muche 08-Apr-18
07-Apr-18
Russians! definitely Russians they have been running there military like this for decades.

07-Apr-18
The majority of our military are extremely overworked and we are very short on pilots.

I'm not complaining but this is the reality.

07-Apr-18
Hey my coffee machine crapped out too. Stupid Obama!!

07-Apr-18
But your fav IMposter, I thought it was the russians. 8^)))

07-Apr-18
What huntcell said. It has to be them pesky Russians.

07-Apr-18
During the 8 year of OVomits reign. On the Job training were used instead for PC training and indoctrination. Soldiers, airmen and sailors has to sit for hours absorbing the boring curriculum. Sailors run into other ships, airmen can't fly or keep their planes in tiptop shape. More than half have bundle full of gripes reads like a novel; and are hangar queens for lack of parts because they've been cannibalized. Army and marines has to lower training standards so the politicians can brag all service branches are now open to women wannabe rangers or force recons The crucible and Robin Sage are a freaking joke. That's what happen when you steal training money to pay for imported jihadis and MS-13s.

07-Apr-18
yfp, you are an ass... you need to leave this site, legitimate concerns are being displayed about our military and you make light of our dead military... i hope that was your last post on bowsite.

07-Apr-18
That's all that atheist does. It's always Trump, or Russians. What a moron.

07-Apr-18
It's more than that Bent... you don't joke about deceased... specially our military deceased... you are the lowest abe.

07-Apr-18
TruBlu. I think you hit the nail on the head in your first reply.

07-Apr-18
YFP is an IDIOT ! Obumer gutted our military and we are now feeling and seeing the results. Prayers for our lost servicemen.

08-Apr-18
A sad time for the military. While I was still AD, we (the USCG) went thru a series of Class A Mishaps in short period of time....maybe with a 2 year window. That was unheard of for us. As I recall, we had an H-60 crash in Utah doing a hoist...no fatalities. An H-60 hit some unseen power lines in Washington along the coast...fatalities. A USCG C-130 mid-air with a Navy or USMC helo at night off of California...all fatalities. Because we're a small service and I was an aviation guy, I knew someone on all of those mishaps.

IMO....it's not good form to make light of military fatalities. Friends or family members could happen upon this thread (or any other thread/website) and see what folks are saying. I've seen that happen before.

08-Apr-18
If the American public knew just how much the military has been butchered and how essential financial and supply chains have been almost non-existant... they wouldn't sleep at night! I see this from a 31year "insider" perspective. I

08-Apr-18
It's scary for sure... worn very thin and I pray it can rebound soon.

• Sitka Gear