Woods Walker 09-Apr-18
bigeasygator 09-Apr-18
Woods Walker 09-Apr-18
bigeasygator 09-Apr-18
Glunt@work 09-Apr-18
TD 10-Apr-18
Woods Walker 10-Apr-18
08-Apr-18
Stupid, stupid, stupid. That's really all I can say.

08-Apr-18
Hard to believe that this was the same nation that colonized much of the world at one time and stood tall and defiant against Hitler. WTF happened to them???

08-Apr-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
Better get used to cutting your steak with a spoon if you plan on visiting London anytime soon.

08-Apr-18
The people of London elected this moron. So, I have to believe this is what they want. The good news is that we'll see this fail from America, instead of seeing this failure in America. I'd like to think people would learn from it, but liberalism means never learning from experience.

08-Apr-18
Liberalism is a mental disorder. Don't worry, Big Brother will protect you Mad Dog

08-Apr-18

Beendare's Link
"German police foil knife attack at Berlin 1/2 marathon"...at link

Germany also had a Terrorist Car attack earlier in the week.

Interior Minister Horst Seehofer said the government would do everything possible to protect citizens, but added:

“We have again experienced that ... absolute security is unfortunately not possible.”

EXACTLY, Horst....we have been trying to tell our idiot liberal politicians that for years.

08-Apr-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Hopefully it won't come down to this again....but it's heading that way.
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Hopefully it won't come down to this again....but it's heading that way.

08-Apr-18
Yep, liberalism continues to expand in the lack of common sense department

It's like a cancer patient going to the Dr and the Dr prescribes 4 Advil a day. Does absolutely nothing to deal with the real problem.

08-Apr-18
God save the queen...

08-Apr-18
Pretty telling....the German Interior ministers comment. Its so true....absolute security IS NOT POSSIBLE.

Common sense folks get it. The folks that have experienced violent criminals get it. Its the sheltered liberals that don't have a clue.

09-Apr-18
Ned to carry a knife! LMAO

09-Apr-18
Wow this is a tough one. Why has murder by any means in the UK and Germany become so prevalent? What is the common denominator? Animals. Some time back outside a Russian night spot some grubby foreigners were getting granny with the local girls. So some local fellas went clubbing, literally. Sent a number to the hospital and a bunch more were arrested. It’s becoming the Wild West in some areas. Citizens better take their countries back. The London mayor thought compassion would turn these people into grateful citizens. How’s that working for ya?

09-Apr-18
They already have ridiculous knife laws. Can’t carry any blade over 3”. Any folders cannot lock open (ie, they have to close without releasing a lock). Basically the only thing legal to carry is something like a small Swiss Army knife.

09-Apr-18
"Why has murder by any means in the UK and Germany become so prevalent?"

It may have something to do with the incredible amount of refugees, migrants and asylum seekers they've allowed into their country.

09-Apr-18
This will be just as effective as any new gun control law. By just as effective, I mean that it will result in an increase in crime. Some people just do not want to learn any of life's lessons.

09-Apr-18
Exactly BK.......a texbook example of "You can't fix stupid"......

09-Apr-18
Nah is right. I mean Muslims have no problem with blades when they hack someone's head off.

09-Apr-18
Knives were effectively banned already on the streets of London. Don’t see this changing much of anything. The knives used in the attacks were already illegal.

09-Apr-18
If folks can't have knives, then how are they supposed to cut through the crap??

09-Apr-18
"And as a "Libertarian" you are just fine with this?"

No, I think it's BS. I had my EDC confiscated in London last year because it was banned (didn't read the laws close enough) and I wasn't too happy about it. I just think it's funny that people have no clue how restrictive the knife laws in London already are. They, for all intents and purposes, are already banned and have been for a long time.

09-Apr-18
Its already happening here. When I flew weekly making tech service calls or installing stuff, I lost more than a couple Leatherman tools to the TSA. I wear one all the time and would occasionally forget to take it off and put it in the suitcase.

10-Apr-18
You can take a saw blade (along with dozens if not hundreds of other materials) and make a very serviceable knife out if it with minimal knowledge. A hell of a knife with just a bit more knowledge and effort.

What all this proves...... the only "peace" and "safety" ANY public disarmament creates is at the expense of those law abiding who are disarmed..... only those with the means to defend themselves are made safer...... yet safer ONLY from those law abiding in the first place.

Those actually disarmed are those more at risk. Having more law abiding free citizens disarmed puts the whole greater society at risk. This is no shock or surprise. The surprise is how so many "academics" and elitist liberals have ignored this factual history gathered over millennia. It has been this way since man picked up a rock to kill his brother......

Yet somehow these liberal leftists have been "enlightened".... so easy to become enlightened behind heavily guarded gates....... might note, guarded with weapons denied to the unwashed "deplorables"....

10-Apr-18
"Yet somehow these liberal leftists have been "enlightened".... so easy to become enlightened behind heavily guarded gates....... might note, guarded with weapons denied to the unwashed "deplorables"...."

......and many times those "heavily guarded" gates are guarded with people that the very "deplorables" who were stripped of their natural born right to defend themselves PAID FOR!!!!

• Sitka Gear