scentman 18-Apr-18
HeadHunter® 18-Apr-18
scentman 20-Apr-18
Bob H in NH 20-Apr-18
Your fav poster 20-Apr-18
Bentstick81 20-Apr-18
scentman 03-May-18
13-Apr-18
So what does the head of the DOJ do for a paycheck from us? I hope at the very least he's scrubbing toilets or something to keep busy... I thought he said "the DOJ Is open for business" I call BS on JS!

13-Apr-18
More Federal Judge grants petition for Trump to intervene on Michael Cohen’s seized documents by Mueller and the FBI...????

14-Apr-18
Yeah this Sessions is a bit of a joke....

The only thing I can think is he has some dirty laundry that he doesn't want to come out.

14-Apr-18
Pigx2

14-Apr-18
Just seems to me he is allowing his boss to go thru hell alone... Trump is the president for God sake and everthing he does seems to be illegal... no one is in his corner for fear of scrutiny. I mean we are the ones that are in control but it sure as heck don't seem like it.

14-Apr-18
Sessions job is not to protect orcover for trump. His job is the head attorney/prosecutor for the nation. He owes no loyalty to the office of the president. No AG has not should they. And I’m no Sessions fan by a long shot.

14-Apr-18
The shit stirrer is back. 8^)))

14-Apr-18
"His job is the head attorney/ prosecutor for the nation." And the evidence against hillary, the fbi, and the obama gang is overwhelming, and Sessions still won't do HIS JOB. He's probably scared for his life. The hillary cobble is known to help people die mysteriously.

14-Apr-18
Sessions himself said there’s no evidence to prosecute Clinton. Have you seen the evidence or do you just watch Fox News?

14-Apr-18

Shuteye's Link
Interesting report and more to come.

14-Apr-18
I watch Fox news atheist. You should watch them, and come on here with your PROOF that Fox news is wrong. Don't worry atheist, this investigation is going to prove you and Sessions wrong about hillary. Do you want to bet on it??? Take me up on my offer??? 8^)))

15-Apr-18
"Elections have consequences " remember that one? What did that mean? Lying Lynch, Rightous Rice, Hold on Holder... yea they all doing their jobs according to law, give me a break... not to mention a tarmack meeting berween a Head of DOJ and husband of a woman under investigation! Go spew your garbage elsewhere.

17-Apr-18
Still waiting... when have we last heard from our DOJ, or are they investigating Hannity?

18-Apr-18
I would much rather have them in the shadows out of the limelight doing their job.

No need for a trial by media. Just like playing Rummy. Lay all your cards down at once and pi$$ off everyone at the same time.

No need to onesy twosy your way to the finish line. Both ways get you a win, but the first way makes you look like your not even playing the game till everyone is wondering “What just happened”.

18-Apr-18
Mike as much as I want to agree with you I just can't... but only time will tell, and America does not have that much time left. If the lefties take control of the government again we are done... our leaders will be in gulags i'm afraid.

18-Apr-18
.. lmao ......... ^^^^ ..... probably TRUE as much as I hate to admit it! Sessions has No Balls either. Why TRUMP picked him is a mystery! ...... WHEN ??? does Statue Of Limitations run out on ALL these clowns as for 'prosecution' ???? ..... I want them all arrested & tried & prosecuted & even 'hung' ..... jmho

20-Apr-18
Sooner or later law is gonna getcha... sooner or later law is gonna win... it's just a matter of time...

20-Apr-18
Trump is on record saying it's dumb to broadcast your intentions, and abilities, to your enemy. So one of two paths is happening:

1) Nothing is happening 2) They are building the case and will go public when ready and not before.

20-Apr-18
Tru, holder didn’t have to cover for Obama because he didn’t do anything wrong. Trump demands loyalty from his AG because he’s worried about being investigated , indicted and being found guilty.

20-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. Thanks for another LIE.

03-May-18
Is Sessions still alive? I haven't seen his obituary... maybe he is rooming with Pope Benedict... remember him? yea he was the only pope to resign himself of the papal throne.

• Sitka Gear