Annony Mouse 14-Apr-18
JL 14-Apr-18
Iktomi 14-Apr-18
tonyo6302 14-Apr-18
Sixby 16-Apr-18
Glunt@work 16-Apr-18
Hawkarcher 16-Apr-18
14-Apr-18
JYV, I remember listening to that radio show. I cannot remember the name of the show, but it was on a lot of times when I was driving to a hunt. Was it called Coast to Coast AM ? I can't remember. It used to be playe on WMAL here in the D.C. area.

.. .. .

.. .. .

They talked about everything. A lot of Truckers called in. A lot of very weird stuff was said by people calling in. So much so, that I often wondered if there was a shred of truth to it.

.. ...

.. ..

I think it was in the spring of 2007, I was headed to the Eastern Shore of Virginia, taking a 14 year old boy on his first Turkey Hunt, that the show played a recording of a Trucker witnessing a car accident. THe Man driving one vehicle was clearly at fault, the other vehicle was full of old Women.

Anyway, according to the Trucker, the Man got all puffed up and was threatening the Women. THe Women then got out of the Car and proceeded to beat the living daylights out of this man.

THe Truckers laughter was what made it so funny.

Myself and the teen, never laughed so hard in our lives !!!!

14-Apr-18
Often listened to Art when up late late or early early. Entertaining to say the least. Think his show's website also had some rather interesting/puzzling photos provided from his guests and callers.

Some of his regular guests had verifiable interesting backgrounds which gave a certain aura of authenticity to some of his programming. I always found "Coast-to-Coast" a lot more entertaining and thought provoking than the mainstream news and other radio venues. Since I have a obsession with reading most everything, I did read some of the books referenced by his guests...content if not true, was exceptionally very good science fiction! ;o)

Still...that adage of "trust, but verify" certainly applied to Art Bell's program.

14-Apr-18
I use to listen to Noory when driving into work every morning at 3 am. The intro music to the show was pretty catchy. There is another oddball fella who was stargazer or star hustler named Jack Horkheimer. Used to see him on tv and the radio.

14-Apr-18
He had some of the weirdest cranks on the planet, and some real thought provoking stuff as well on his show. RIP

14-Apr-18
This is what I am talking about. I heard this on Coast to Coast AM 10 or 11 years ago.

LOL !!!!!!

16-Apr-18
I was listening to Art one night on the way home from an elk hunt when the news of Diana's death came on. I loved Arts interviews and unique take on things. I remember one night when he had a man that had been hit by lightening several times. It really messed him up and besides giving him insight on many things he could hear peoples thoughts. He would sit in a restruant and hear every thought in the place. It was literally driving him crazy. Art quit his show due to personal threats on himself and family. I still hear Linda Moulten Howe every so often do an interview and that kinda takes me back to those long night drives listening to Art. RIP and God bless, Steve

16-Apr-18
I've heard some of the weirdest stuff in my life listening to that program. He was an entertainer that's for sure.

16-Apr-18
Good entertainment. Just when a caller or guest reached the point where 99% of the time people would say they were crazy, Art would treat it as completely plausible and things would really get strange.

16-Apr-18
I remember hearing of the shadow people. Also of people recounting tales of huge birds, especially along the mississippi. Used to catch the tail end of his show on my way to the tree stand or turkey woods. Last few years I think I just haven’t gotten up as early. Usually ends in Iowa at five.

• Sitka Gear