HDE 15-Apr-18
Glunt@work 15-Apr-18
Deep Cut 15-Apr-18
Squash 15-Apr-18
Tiger eye 15-Apr-18
Squash 15-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 15-Apr-18
15-Apr-18
Should of had a bunch more at the “Protest”.

15-Apr-18

Tiger eye's embedded Photo
Tiger eye's embedded Photo

15-Apr-18
He probably saw the team Blizzard had to cancel their game, in Michigan, due to a blizzard.

15-Apr-18
Sound callous but, Al Gore and ilk should follow his lead.

15-Apr-18
The first thing I thought of were the protests in Saigon, we all know how that turned out. Idiot.

15-Apr-18
Someone tell Al Gore to do this. I was watching a new episode of Deadliest Catch. Last season they were trying to locate crabs in new areas because of water temps had been rising. This season they said the water temps have cooled down faster than at any time in recorded history.

15-Apr-18
Darwinism doing what it does best. Actually, this guy DID make the world a better place. Now if only more would follow his lead.....Tide pods be damned!

15-Apr-18
World's a better place without him. I'm sincerely sorry because I am certain he was a lost soul. But, we are smarter as a population without him

15-Apr-18
autoplay

15-Apr-18

15-Apr-18
Self-immolation to protest global warming...sure. That's narcissism not activism.

15-Apr-18
Natural selection at work.

15-Apr-18
I am guessing he had other reasons.

15-Apr-18
"This season they said the water temps have cooled down faster than at any time in recorded history. "

Recorded history is just a eye-blink of the actual weather of the earth. All the endeavors of humanity pale in comparison to just one hurricane.

15-Apr-18
He could have saved the fossil fuel it took to burn himself to death, by coming to northern NY this past January, stripped naked and sat in the woods. The two weeks of prolonged sub-zero temperatures would have given him the same outcome.

15-Apr-18
He could have come to PA today and done the same.

15-Apr-18
Tiger eye, Yeah , I hear you, could have done it today in northern NY as well. 22 degrees and 1/4” of freezing rain, and still a foot of snow on the ground.

15-Apr-18
Somehow, I don't think he really thought this through...

How much carbon dioxide and other pollutants did he release into the atmosphere with his actions?

Did he have a permit?

I sure hope he purchased some Algore carbon credits before he lit the match.

• Sitka Gear