Mike B 06-May-18
Your fav poster 07-May-18
Bentstick81 07-May-18
MT in MO 07-May-18
tonyo6302 07-May-18
MT in MO 07-May-18
DL 07-May-18
24-Apr-18
I seriously doubt that LHDA. Maybe NVA went on vacation or just busy with life.

24-Apr-18
Speaking of MIA, anyone heard from HA/KS?

24-Apr-18
Kevin,

Perhaps Kyle decided the CF has become intellectually infantile, boring, and generally a waste of time. Just a hunch. I can relate.

I miss Mike in CT too, among several others who actually contribute to discussions rather than degrade them.

Matt

24-Apr-18
I normally don't respond to Free bird but my first thought when I read his post was "this guy actually teaches our youth."

24-Apr-18
Mike's a good guy. He's active on his local page (I hunt his state so I "see" him on that page").

24-Apr-18
I'm still around guys, just felt that some time off was in order. As a whole we're a lot better than what's been on display and times; there's some great people on this forum and ironically some of them seem to go at pretty vigorously at times though I'd bet my life in a hunting camp they'd be amazed at how much in common they have and how much they genuinely like each other.

I think some of it's due to the times we live in and how close we are as a nation to taking that slide into the abyss; passions tend to run high in those who care the most; at times it makes for strange allies but also can turn people against each other; all or nothing seems to become the yardstick and that leaves precious little room for giving a fair hearing to a contrary viewpoint.

Matt,

I always think back to that 8-point "debate" we had that had to do with the Iraq war. I think we started from a point where we thought we were in complete disagreement, made our cases and found we agreed completely on 4 of the 8 points, mostly agreed on 2 and on the other 2 we acknowledged each of us had a point and there was room for further discussion and perhaps we'd still have to agree to disagree.

It's a great experience to know you can challenge another persons viewpoint and your perspective will be evaluated on merit and vice versa; I think that's when you appreciate the concept of respect; you're willing to be open to the concept that you might be wrong and you have enough faith in a friendship to post the same point of view to another.

Personally, I've always enjoyed the threads the most where someone made me stop and think about my position. Kevin, like Matt, you've definitely made me do a lot of thinking, especially on the occasions where we didn't see eye-to-eye.

Keep the faith folks; this is a good bunch of people and we'll move past this......

24-Apr-18
Glad to see your still around Mike. Always have enjoyed what your willing to share.

24-Apr-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Lol...Look Lefty is still a idiot and Free is still a dumbass! Question is, when will they ‘go away’....

24-Apr-18
Word is, is that her movies really suck.....

24-Apr-18
Well..... it's kinda a niche when you can take your teeth out......

24-Apr-18
Oh...... just in case..... how'zit going Kyle! Just another meandering CF thread.....

25-Apr-18
Mike,

Good to hear from you, my friend.

I, too, remember several of our "discussions" fondly. You always raise the level of any thread you contribute to. And Lord knows the CF threads could use it, now.

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Matt

25-Apr-18
cheap entertainment is hard to come by.....

25-Apr-18
"Where is a Bunch of People!!!???"

You must mean Paulabe.....hesheit is 40+ people and counting.

26-Apr-18
Getting ready for a Sheep Dinner that’s coming up...

26-Apr-18
I was gone a month, and nobody noticed, I always have a pithy comment. What's up with that?

Terry

26-Apr-18
I thought you disappeared because the Pontificating Critical Thought Police deemed the CF a pithy free zone................:)

26-Apr-18

petedrummond's embedded Photo
petedrummond's embedded Photo
Be nice. It's baseball time.

26-Apr-18
Yeah Baby!!!

26-Apr-18
Whoa, a whole lot of love’n...

27-Apr-18
"NVA has been on the main hunting page some... he off doing his "Kyle" duties ... not talking out his ass and threatening people like Lefty always does ...."

This^^^

I don't always agree with Kyle, but for the most part he's right on the money. Then we have the left canyon type posters, dingle berries on a goat's butt....:D

27-Apr-18
“Dingle berries” Have not heard that in 50 years don’t think I ever seen it in print before. That’s an oldie.

02-May-18
You guys think a lot higher of Kyle then I do. He is incapable and unwilling to admit when he is wrong. Likes to accuse people of things. Loves to put someone in a spot that makes them appear inferior to his wit. That’s not the sign of a man. That’s a coward. And, that is what Kyle is.

02-May-18
""To one degree or another, you've just described pretty much every regular poster here.""

Yes I agree. Anyone who posts here is concerned about the wellness of our country. In the end, it's all harmless discussion.

02-May-18
KPC and sleepy, I will concede that in principal. What I won’t do is say Kyle is a good fella. His denial wasn’t based on opinion. It was based on his big mouth and ego over loading. He was factually wrong and when confronted, didn’t have the character to admit it. That isn’t a good person. That’s a egotistical personality.

I have zero use for thief’s, ego maniacs, or liars. Because sooner or later, they all become one or the other.

02-May-18
Kyle's done more for the hunting community than most folks around here. If anyone is on need of a "behind the back" beat down around here, it isnt Kyle that deserves it. But I totally understand why folks have to step away from the CF from time to time.

02-May-18
Maybe he has 70. I could care less no matter how much I doubt that. One thing I have learned about Kyle and, you can't deny, is he doesn't do anything that he cant receive credit for. And, I don't hear his name associated with Wildlife and hunting successes except when he is talking about it self promoting himself.

He likes to routinely hurt people any chance he can, is concerned with being seen as the authority any chance he can, and misses no opportunity to try and advance himself in front of others by trying to make himself look better then the people he is talking about or too. You people sure got a different idea of what a good person is then me. He is a lot of things. Missed by me is not one of them.

02-May-18
I am starting to get confused as to who the "bad person" in this thread might be.

03-May-18
Stating truth about a person is not judging. Also, If telling how it is about someone makes me a bad guy in some people's eyes, then that is ok by me too. I know what I am. I also know what Kyle is.

04-May-18
No. Actually speaking poorly of someone is a terrible trait that people do not do in person. But with the safety and the somewhat anonymity of the internet it's the norm. This is so common on the internet but it's childish. It is nothing more than idle words. It at times seems worse on this forum, especially with those who are obsessed with Paul Z. Your statement that Kyle is this or that is just your opinion. All of us here are opinionated and Kyle is definitely that. But, I'm betting Kyle in person is as nice of a guy as anyone else.

04-May-18
Nobody is perfect and Kyle as well as all of us have our quirks. I hope all is good with him...

04-May-18
Someone needs to put their big pants on and quit their cry baby whining. He probably doesn't like you either...

04-May-18
Big boy pants. That's funny.

You guys are comical. The only thing the internet has done is allow Kyle to repeatedly call me liar. And, kept him safe after doing so. I speak what people are in person or on the internet. That's why I'm different from you and why people either like or despise me. While it might be a poor example of myself, it is fair. I do find it funny how you call me an internet personality but, suggest that Kyle is different in person then he is on the internet. What kind of defense is that? Plainly, If you do not have the character to be in person what you are on screen, then we likely will never get along. And, I'm fine with that too.

You gotta remember what you are defending. A man that talks about how people gross him out. A man that takes every chance he can to knock anyone that doesn't meet his financial standards. A man that tries to belittle any one that disagrees with him. I'm certain he is in fact different in person then he is on the internet. His survival proves that indeed.

So, you guys go right ahead and defend him. Call me the bad guy. Tell me how bad I am for calling Kyle what he is. I can take it. I know it is my sin and my weakness for not forgiving him yet. But after the private messages he sent me, it will be a while. He called me a fraud and a liar on the world wide web. With proof refuting his claims on my side to prove him wrong. Then run and hid like the coward he is when confronted. If that is what you admire, then you are in fact entirely different then me. And, I am thankful for that.

04-May-18
I see....he hurt you so therefore you are justified to say what you like. Carry on.

04-May-18
Lighten up FRAAANCIS!!!

05-May-18
OP starts a thread wondering where Kyle's been..and then things went south..

Since Kyle is currently AWOL, the people who like to argue with Kyle are now arguing with other people about arguing with Kyle.

I swear, you can't make this $hit up....

05-May-18
. . . alrighty then, let's see if I can qualify to post on this thread . . . .

.. . . . .here goes . . . .

Kyle is a big ole meanie.

Thumper loves the NRA and Crossbows.

LeftHadCanyonArcher and PaulZ were married in a quiet ceremony in San Francisco yesterday.

Bowfreak and WV Mountaineer both introduced me to their Wife and Sister. Each only had their arm around one woman.

MT in Mo wears skirts, not big boy pants.

gflight has never touched an airplane.

Spike Bull is in love with Nancy Pelosi.

Slade always types very nice things.

TD smokes too much Maui Wowee.

Coyote 65 was gone for a month, everyone noticed but said nothing.

bb takes the worst photos.

Huntcell cant hunt a single cell of anything.

70lbdraw can only pull back a 5 pound bow if he gets help from someone else.

sleepyhunter still has the union up his ASSprin bottle.

ike needs glasses. Seriously, he fell in love with that woman in the photo. He needs glasses.

straight -> arrow bends every arrow he shoots, or breaks it out right.

Grey Ghost does vile things while looking at Hillarys photo.

freeglee should change his handle to freeglue, because by his posts it is obvious he is sniffing something.

petedrummond - well, do I really need to say anything?

Mike B is a late-thread-piler-onnor.

Michael kisses butt.

Woodswalker baby crawls on the prarie.

JTV's marksmanship is so bad, that he could not hit a wall using a shotgun if he was locked inside a 10 square foot room.

Mike in CT and Pat Lefemine both hate AR-15s and love Coyotes.

. . . . and last . . . . drum roll please . . . .

KPC is still queer for Spike Bull, and if self rightous indignation was a cancer - he would be dead.

. . . now how is that for insults?????

. . . .do I qualify to post on this thread ?????

;^)

;^)

05-May-18
That's actually a pretty good summary, too bad there's not a way to just move this to the top, so you can skip everything.

05-May-18
Well done Tony. I think you're part of the team.

05-May-18
My safe space has been invaded and I am feeling triggered.

05-May-18
I keep asking myself why I keep checking this thread. Tony gave me an answer, it's because you guys keep me entertained.

05-May-18
tonyo: How'd you know!!????

06-May-18
"Mike B is a late-thread-piler-onnor."

I am truly honored, although I ain't sure of just who I piled on. The irony in this thread had me ROFL...that post was not directed at anyone in particular, and everyone in general.

07-May-18
Ya missed a hell of a wedding!

07-May-18
Well looky here. The CF's BIGGEST LYING FRAUD is back

07-May-18
I have never worn a skirt, but I hear tony likes to wear his sister's panties, Sometimes on his head...8^)

07-May-18
Dangit ! MT in MO, she SWORE she would not tell if I paid her $130,000.00

07-May-18
Should have gotten a NDA...

07-May-18
Had dinner with him at the WSF Banquet Saturday. Everyone at our table got a raffle ticket. My wife’s number was called and won $1000. In raffle tickets. So with that we won a 65” TV and a Nosler Model 48 in .28 nosler. Pretty good night. Thanks Kyle.

• Sitka Gear