slade 03-May-18
BOX CALL 03-May-18
BOX CALL 03-May-18
BOX CALL 03-May-18
slade 04-May-18
Shuteye 04-May-18
26-Apr-18
This started with Kayne West remarks about conservative Candace Owens:

“Kanye West tore a hole in the fabric of reality this weekend by recognizing the wisdom of YouTuber Candace Owens in the most publicly unfiltered way possible, via Twitter,” the street artists said in a statement.

“Donald Trump has proved to all Americans that clarity of vision and the ability to persuade are much stronger assets for a President than political experience. Kanye appears to get this more than anyone else out there,” the statement said, adding, “Candace Owens is fighting for individual sovereignty, self-responsibility and being recognized by Kanye is a watershed moment for this country. We don’t know if Kanye wants to be President, Trump has proved that it creates a huge amount of enemies, but recognizing universal cultural truths is something that cultural icons are better at than politicians, it’s how they build success.”

Next

Chance the Rapper: ‘Black People Don’t Have to Be Democrats’

next

Kanye West: ‘Obama was in Office Eight Years and Nothing in Chicago Changed’

The progressives and racist's are going insane, the blacks are starting to leave the plantation. The awakening has begun ...................

26-Apr-18

slade's Link
April 23, 2018 The intersectional left vs. Kanye West By William Sullivan The left may not win this fight as it has won so many others, such as Dave Chappelle, who innocently suggested to an audience that we should "give Trump a chance." He later apologized for it after the comment angered some of his more "woke" fans. More recently, after a social backlash, pop-country singer Shania Twain apologized for an "awkward" comment she made in a Guardian interview, in which she said she would have voted for Donald Trump.

The SJWs of the left demand absolute compliance to maintain relevance in the social sphere, you see.

But Kanye West is bucking them nonetheless. Among his sometimes free association Twitter feed, he had the audacity to tweet, "I love the way Candace Owens thinks."

26-Apr-18
Could never understand historically why Blacks would associate with the DNC except with LBJ's Great Society give away. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton has made a living by extorting business with black victimhood instead of advocating family, education and jobs, the money isn't into building a better society.

26-Apr-18

slade's Link
April 26, 2018 Kanye knocks the left off its axis, triggering panic By Monica Showalter

If rap superstar Kanye West had intended to knock the left off its axis, he did. His extraordinary man-bites-dog twitter storm blasting President Obama and professing his love for President Trump shook the Internet, quite unlike anything I have ever seen.

26-Apr-18
Kanye is bipolar figuratively and literally, next month he will change his mind. I wouldn't put much in it.

26-Apr-18
I've never heard of Kayne West or Candice Owens until now.

Matt

26-Apr-18
Kanye was the one that said George Bush hates black people during Katrina.

26-Apr-18
""I've never heard of Kayne West or Candice Owens until now.""

What's your point?

26-Apr-18
Better watch talking that stuff, he will end up like Cosby...

26-Apr-18
Another rapper from Chicago has joined Kayne in liking Trump. BTW you may never have heard of Kayne but he has over one million twitter followers. That takes some doing.

26-Apr-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
27.8 million followers to be exact. He posted screen shots of John Legend texting him. Here are the screen shots

26-Apr-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo

26-Apr-18

26-Apr-18
Who????

27-Apr-18
"cant stand rap/hip hop crap or any of that ... ...."

Must not like the "New" Country either ;^)

27-Apr-18
People here may say "so", but Kanye, for some reason, is a VERY popular rapper with the younger crowd, plus he pulls in the Kardashian crowd.

This is not a small thing given how our society works with famous people worship and twitter.

27-Apr-18
People may poopoo it because they're turned off by his brand of music, but anything he says is far more influential to a ton of liberal young people than anything that any white intellectual conservative thinker would ever say - because they'd never even hear it. If West starts an honest dialogue with Millenials and black people questioning liberal thinking, it could spark something that nothing else could and result in something that could completely upend current politics.

27-Apr-18
IdyllwildArcher get's the impact this could have 100%....

27-Apr-18
And to that I say “amen”

28-Apr-18
Kanye West Condemns Black America’s Allegiance to the Democrat ‘Plantation’ in Song ‘Ye vs. the People’

29-Apr-18
West's thinking is anything but "free"..... he sees a void. If nothing else he's very good at filling them...... not for free either.....

29-Apr-18
The hardcore "swamp" black leaders make Washington look like a 110th street pimp. They will Hallelujah and rhyme every plantation word to their flock to keep that limo shining, that silk suit pressed and that lawn manicured. Their own people, their prey, and the crowds that they entice to hate "whitie", go home on public transportation, wearing tattered clothes and returning to drug infested killing fields in the ghettos. I would say work clothes but that would be a oxymoron.

Now you tell me. What the fuq can' they see that is wrong with this picture?

Trump is right. When you got nothing you got nothing to lose. Try something else.

The Rock

29-Apr-18
Diamond and Silk sure are speaking out how they have been censored in the Facebook realm. When questioned whether they have been paid, they deny it and when the financial records indicate a $1,200-1,500 payment explain it was for reimbursement of travel expenses.

Typical Democrat and liberal media attacks on conservatives no matter who they are.

29-Apr-18
When O'Reilly was on Fox he said he did not pay anyone for coming on his show. Trump got 8% of the back vote in the last election. If he can up that just a little he will win the 2020 election. More and more blacks are seeing what the democrats have been doing to them. They listen to Kayne and I will be willing to bet that Trump does even better with Hispanics and blacks in the next election.

01-May-18
Twitter Erupts After Kanye West Tweets About Republicans Freeing Slaves

01-May-18

01-May-18

01-May-18

01-May-18
Unfortunately, I think it's just a "flavor of the month" thing for Kanye West. Whatever gets attention...

But, I'd love to see it have an impact.

01-May-18
Kanye West: Obama Was ‘Opioids’ to the Black Community Getty/Getty by CHARLIE SPIERING1 May 20181,84

Rap Superstar Kanye West described former President Barack Obama as the “opioids” of the black community, during an interview with TMZ’s Harvey Levin on Tuesday. “Obama was our opioids. It made us feel like everything was good,” he said during the interview.

Kanye West said Obama was held in such a high regard that it alienated himself from the lower class.

“The class war is one of the reasons why Trump won, because Obama was so high class that it stopped speaking to the middle and the lower class,” he said. “He’s so classy, and to break the class system, we have to start by loving ourselves.”

West said that he felt that Hollywood and the media had created a perception that black men had to be perfect, just like Obama, to be successful.

“This perfect idea of a superhero with Obama, or Michael Jordan — I want to show people that it is ok to screw up, and you still can make it through things,” he said.

West said that his friends had been texting and emailing him repeatedly about the things that Trump had done, but he reminded them that Obama had done some of the same things.

“Black people have a tendency to focus and march when a white person kills a black person or wears a hat, but when it’s 700 kids being killed in Chicago it’s O.K. … There’s been more focus and more marches about whites killing blacks than kids in Chicago killing each other,” he said.

02-May-18

02-May-18

slade's Link
Ouch! Ben Shapiro Orders Candace Owens and Kanye West to Cancel Interview — CANDACE OWENS RESPONDS

03-May-18
Kanye Effect: Black Male Approval of Trump Doubles in One Week

03-May-18
Far Left Activists Petition Adidas to Drop Kanye West — Adidas Rejects Demand

03-May-18
Do you all really want Kanye claiming to be a conservative republican? That guy is a complete idiot every time he opens his mouth.

03-May-18
Kanye isn't a conservative republican and will likely never claim to be. Next week he could be saying something bombastic the other way. Whatever he is, being great at manipulating pop culture to his advantage is definitely something he is good at.

His words are currently making the left have a come-apart, I'll take it. If some of his followers open their mind a little and realize the world view they have been fed might not be real, great.

03-May-18
Trump approval up with black males in the last week... winning!

03-May-18
May 3, 2018 Democrats' worst nightmare about Kanye West just came true By Monica Showalter

It's happening. Suddenly, a lot of young black men aren't all in for the Democrats anymore.

Black men's approval for Donald Trump has absolutely doubled, according to a new Reuters poll, and his overall support among blacks has risen sharply. This seismic shift just happens to coincide with rap superstar Kanye West's break with the Hollywood left, coupled with his open admiration for Donald Trump. According to the Daily Caller:

A poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump's approval rating among black men at 11 percent, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22 percent. It should be noted that Reuters only sampled slightly under 200 black males each week and slightly under 3,000 people overall.

Trump experienced a similar jump in approval among black people overall, spiking from 8.9 percent on April 22 to 16.5 percent on April 29.

Kanye made his remarks on April 25, and much of the left panicked, calling him a sell-out, a traitor to his race, and other typical epithets black people who don't toe the Democratic Party line have endured for years. Kanye responded by doubling down, posting a picture of himself with an autographed MAGA cap, and calling Trump his "brother."

What this poll represents is Democrats' worst nightmare coming true. Their black voting base, which has been taken for granted for years, is suddenly in play, and in a year when Democrats have assured themselves that they have the retaking of Congress in the bag. Black turnout is what put Barack Obama in office in 2008, and now even black support is no longer a given for them.

It's probably not Kanye alone who is responsible for this, given the stunningly improved state of the Trump economy, where black unemployment has dropped to historic lows. But Kanye was probably the activator. Black people can see that their job prospects are the best in history; they can see the bigger paychecks; they can relate to Kanye's recent remarks that Barack Obama did zilch for the black community in his hometown of Chicgo; and suddenly, Kanye's break makes sense to them, just as it does to an extreme individualist like Kanye. It all falls into place.

The shift in black opinion represents a major break in the cultural firewall that has kept black people from embracing the Republican Party and left them taken for granted by Democrats. Do Democrats pay any attention to widespread black views on gay marriage or transgenderism, for example? Do they pay any attention to whether black teenagers need jobs and how calls for minimum wage hikes shut them out of the market? Do Democrats pay any attention to how gun-free zones facilitate violence in black neighborhoods in places such as Chicago? Do they pay any attention to how illegal immigration has driven down the wages of black unskilled workers? Not in the least: The only thing they ask themselves is where else black people can go – and well, now they have their answer, because Kanye opened that door.

Kanye's own bad experiences with self-centered, rude Democrats such as President Obama, as well as his pleasant experiences with President Trump, probably had much to do with his own epiphany, as did his concern about the sufferings of black people by violence in Chicago. But it wasn't just a loud endorsement of President Trump that went on with his series of tweets. He not only broke the barrier to blacks supporting Republicans, but did two other things to change perceptions. He made a massive series of tweets about the importance of "love" and how he is centering his life on "love" (and talking like that takes a lot of courage), and he tweeted a lot about thinking freely. Both of these things went a long way to breaking the perception among blacks and others that Republicans are hateful and that Republicans are narrow-minded. If it's all about love, why shun the Republicans?

Kanye's one of us. And he's bringing the party with him

03-May-18
Rush Limbaugh translated into plain words what kanye West meant by " 400 years of slavery? sound like it's a choice". Slavery in this country ended in 1865. According fact books, slavery started in 1619 when slavers started it in this country. 1619 to 1865 is 246 years. 1865 to 2018 is 153 years. 246 plus 153 is 399 years. What he meant is that modern day slavery is by choice since there's no slaves we know of except those still on the mind set of being told what to say, do and vote for by their masters mostly from other slavemasters like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson; Lewis who turned his back on MLK, Swampy Watters and tilted Guam Johnson. Nasty Piglousy and Smock Shoomer are current White plantation owners. West wants to be a free thinker and really free his people. They march when a honky (pun intended) shoots a (nigra) another pun since their mindset is 153 years behind the times; but are silent when around 700 young black men at slaughtered in Chitcago, Baldtremor, New Orslains, where else comes to mind. He should start rapping "Let My People Go". I think he did already albeit a different title.

03-May-18
Roseanne Barr is offering her support of hip-hop star Kanye West, in his criticisms of former President Barack Obama’s inability to fix the vexing problem plaguing the city of Chicago. On Thursday, Roseanne Barr took to Twitter to say that she agreed with Kanye when he said that, “nothing changed” for the better in Chicago after eight years of Barack Obama in the White House.

03-May-18
When I was in a union,they shoved who to vote for down our throats.I was always the outcast,and I damn sure didn't vote for no democrat.I'm retired and still don't want their b.s. telling me how to vote.

03-May-18
When I was in a union,they shoved who to vote for down our throats.I was always the outcast,and I damn sure didn't vote for no democrat.I'm retired and still don't want their b.s. telling me how to vote.

03-May-18
And the AARP is into the political democrat voting crap too.big reason I don't belong.

04-May-18
The growing attempt to personally destroy superstar Kanye West has moved to Detroit where a radio station has banned the superstar’s music. The fallout continues against Kanye West is growing. Case in point, the hashtag #MuteKanye, which is part of a left-wing campaign to silence and marginalize West.

In the spirit of that movement, Detroit radio station 105.1 The Bounce has announced that going forward West’s music is blacklisted.

04-May-18
Well he managed to get Trumps approval from black men from 11% to 22% in one week as mentioned above. I think it will go up more.

• Sitka Gear