gflight 02-May-18
gflight 03-May-18
MT in MO 04-May-18
26-Apr-18
Good

26-Apr-18
Sentenced to life without JELO pudding.

26-Apr-18
He shouldn't have told poor blacks to get jobs and wise up. The Democratic party brought him down with he said she said....

26-Apr-18
It will be at least two years before he sees jail and then will probably get two years. We will see.

26-Apr-18
Got $5 says he never goes to prison.

He's going to expire from natural, or unnatural causes prior to incarceration.

26-Apr-18
Crazy...

26-Apr-18
Now we just need justice for all the law breakers in DOJ.

Terry

26-Apr-18
gflight, this wasn't a case of she said and he said (something different), this was a case of she said and he admitted to what she said in an earlier civil deposition. Kind of hard to backpedal what you say in depositions so be careful, because they're usually recorded and a stenographer is present so every word you say or sound you make is typed up. If you cough or giggle during a deposition, there's a permanent record of it. He admitted to giving women sedatives all the time to have sex with them and likened it to buying a woman a drink at a bar to loosen them up. He said this in a deposition and sort of joked about it because he didn't even think it was a big deal. I'm not sure if these 3 counts he was convicted of were blackout sedated or just given a little, but I think that's a pretty big difference than buying a drink and many of his other accusers claim they were blackout sedated and they're starting to look pretty credible. I bet there are going to be many civil cases coming out of this, maybe even criminal if the limitations haven't passed.

What's craziest about this whole thing to me is that there were only 3 counts filed against him and there are probably hundreds (he's been doing this since the 1960's) and it took the jury 2 days to reach a verdict.

Shortly after college in probably 2002 or 03, I went to a bar in Park City, UT to see a concert and had 1-2 cocktails before we headed up and maybe 3-4 beers while at the concert over a 5-6 hr period and I'm a 200 lb guy. One of my drinks was spiked with something at the bar (I think I inadvertently got some woman's Roffie) and I couldn't walk out of that bar under my own power and only remember bits and pieces of what happened. My friends had to carry me out of the bar and take me home and we had to stop for me to puke several times; those are the few bits I remember. I've had a few party nights, but I've never once missed a day of school or work for partying too much, but that drug had me in bed for 3 days. I can't even fathom how messed up that would have got the 20 something-year-old 120lb woman that drink was intended for had they drank it, so I have some 1st hand experience with the effects of mixing sedatives with some alcohol. It doesn't take much of either. On another occasion, this same thing happened to a buddy of mine while at another bar, fortunately, he was able to call me in time to come pick him up because he knew something was up and it was the same thing when I got there. Me and one of the staff carried him into my truck because he couldn't even stand or walk after 2 beers.

27-Apr-18
Time to time..... I am almost thankful my Dad has passed away.

He loved Bill Cosby. Actually met him a couple of times in Las Vegas when he had a show. Always went on about what a pleasure it was to have met such a humble and honestly quick witted man.

This would have really depressed him, upset him. RIP.....

27-Apr-18
Horrible what he did, as a comedian I was enjoying him as a kid, young teenager and adult. Go Kart Races and Chicken Heart that Ate New York are classics.

Now its time to get off our butts and extradite Roman Polanski back to the US so can pay for his crime of doing the same thing. Hollyweird would be up in arms as many are still friends of his (just like Weinstein).

27-Apr-18
"Now its time to get off our butts and extradite Roman Polanski back to the US so can pay for his crime of doing the same thing. Hollyweird would be up in arms as many are still friends of his (just like Weinstein)."

....and Jack Nicholson, and Harrison Ford, etc.....

27-Apr-18
And don't forget this hypocrite................

27-Apr-18
He scored drugs to party with women. Constand took the pills willingly, and he didn’t force them on her. Then she claimed he had sex with her while unconscious, thus my comment, he said she said.

27-Apr-18
Trump, Clinton, and Weinstein get away but the black man Cosby must pay....

Good to see society is changing for the better in regards to women but to judge common behavior of then to todays standards and convict certain people on hearsay and not others is bullcrap.

Mistrial pre-Harvey, Retrial post-Harvey Weinstein.

The #MeToo movement + Black man = Hearsay Conviction

27-Apr-18

gflight's Link
Cosby's downfall was because he was off the plantation.....

In the 2014 routine, Buress mocks Cosby's public scolding of the black community for bad behavior, alleging that Cosby has some shortcomings of his own.

“‘Pull your pants up, black people. I was on TV in the ’80s. I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom,’ " Buress says, impersonating Cosby.

"'Yeah, but you raped women, Bill Cosby,'" Buress replies in his own voice. "So, brings you down a couple notches. I don’t curse on stage. But yeah, you’re a rapist.”

27-Apr-18
Hey Hey Hey!

27-Apr-18
It is Horizontally Challenged Albert.....;^)

27-Apr-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

27-Apr-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo

27-Apr-18
Can you name all 59 women who came forward against Cosby? Can you name half of them? Can you name 5? Would you recognize them out of context?

Cool so we agree that women don’t make rape accusations to become famous.

27-Apr-18
First of all, "he said - she said" is a valid point in this case.

.. .. .

.. ...

My family role models, male and female, taught me to treat all people, especially Women, with the utmost respect.

.. .. .

.. .. . .

The thought of drugging a woman for sex, even with her permission, is something I would never consider, and have never thought of.

Even if it truly is a "he said - she said", Cosby put himself in this position, and has no one else to blame for it.

Funny though, some of them admitted they came back for more . . . . .

27-Apr-18
y f IMposter. Nothing to say about Bill Clinton. I'm shocked!!! Yep, just another DOUBLE STANDARD dumba$$ 8^)))

27-Apr-18
This is an instance where she claims in a 2018 criminal case that she was drugged and assaulted and in a 2005 civil case against him he said in a deposition that he did have prescription Quaaludes and he did give them out to women in an effort to have sex with them. He didn't say he specifically gave them to Constand only that he did have them and he regularly gave them out. Constand accepted a 2006 settlement for $3.4M to drop the CIVIL case against him which she did and the civil case was sealed. In 2015 the case was un-sealed I believe as a result of a lawsuit from the Associated Press after many other people were claiming they too were drugged and assaulted by him. It was only after that the district attorney thought, wow, we have 60 something victims claiming this and Bill himself said in an earlier deposition that he had sedatives and did give them out, maybe we have enough to charge him for what he's been accused of. So this is a case of multiple "she says" and Bill saying "I had the drugs to do that to her and had done so with other women, but I gave her Benadryl for allergies and that's it and then we got it on, and trust me, it was consensual". People get convicted of crimes based on circumstantial evidence all the time. If it were't for Bill's own testimony and deposition this would be a case of "she said-he said", so hat's off to Bill for essentially admitting guilt in 2005 and 2018 and being found guilty for it.

As for the other scum bags mentioned, if there's proof enough for the DA to file criminal charges against them, I say go for it and all their civilly settled cases for similar crimes will be fair game for the prosecutors. Sealed doesn't mean gone, didn't happen, all it means is that a judge needs to review it and determine if it's relevant to the case it's admissible. You don't get to settle that 1 sexual assault case and then go do 10 more sexual assaults and not have that one sealed case not come back to bite you in the ass.

27-Apr-18
Paulabe: Can you identify the 40+ FAKE identities you've posted here under? And when are you going to stop lying and fulfill your promise to leave the CF when Trump won? Or are ALL of your words bullshit? Now go run away again and ignore the questions that YOU BROUGHT ON YOURSELF/SELVES.

28-Apr-18

Keith's Link
Ouch. The Babylon Bee sometimes is a little too truthful.

NEW YORK, NY—While almost nobody is willing to defend Bill Cosby any longer after he was convicted of sexual assault Thursday, the former television star and comedian found an ally in abortion provider Planned Parenthood.

President Cecile Richards came forward to claim that since sexual assault is only about 3% of what Bill Cosby performed over his long and illustrious career, the egregious offenses should be overlooked.

“Look, guys, let’s keep this in perspective,” she said in a press conference held at Planned Parenthood’s New York offices. “Cosby provided many needed services, like laughter, stand-up comedy, and a solid sitcom. You can’t paint him with the broad brush of ‘sexual offender’ just because a very small percentage of his activities were horrifying and abusive.”

In order to arrive at the cited 3% figure, Planned Parenthood staticions counted every seemingly insignificant interaction with a woman Cosby had, such as walking past a woman without sexually assaulting her or exchanging a few words with a co-worker. Then, they took the number of times he sexually assaulted women and divided it by the former figure, arriving at “approximately 3%.”

“You make people laugh for years, and then you sexually assault a few percent of the people you interact with, and suddenly you’re a sexual predator? Not on our watch,” Richards said.

01-May-18
"Cosby has sexually assaulted dozens of women over the past 50 years and you stick up for him."

I simply stated the facts, I stuck up for no one. I didn't see the charges on these dozens of women you are ranting about to evaluate them.

02-May-18
He wasn't being tried on the other whatever number of alleged cases.

If Fav and 5 of his other identities lie about you to have you removed from the Bowsite you are ok with that? or would you want a fair trial by your peers on your alleged violation?

02-May-18
Cosby deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail as far as I am concerned. It's no coincidence that dozens of woman all come forward and tell the same story. For every woman that came forward there are likely dozens where he got completely away with it. He wasn't doing it because it didn't work.....

03-May-18
"gspot, your evidence that Constand lied and Cosby did not get a fair trial is what?"

Is posted above.

Why do you even post if you don't read the thread? Have you some kind of sexual attraction to me that you follow me around the board and call me Gspot? Kind of weird having a stalker when I am not really that famous.....

04-May-18
Back in the early 90's one of my clients had him come in as entertainment for their Christmas party. I happened to be on site at the time, so they invited me to the show. I have to admit he was one funny guy. Sat in a chair on stage for about an hour to hour and a half and told stories that had the entire audience roaring...He was one funny guy...

Too bad he is also a sick bastard...

• Sitka Gear