bowbender77 01-May-18
Thunderflight 01-May-18
Bentstick81 05-May-18
30-Apr-18
Just more Obama grief !

30-Apr-18
What a "deal"

30-Apr-18
That information is real old some is from 2003. However, I believe it was a bad deal and Iran is probably cheating even though the inspectors say they are complying.

30-Apr-18
Hey and John Kerry said it was the best Deal ever! Maybe Obama should have added a few more pallets of cash in that middle of the night delivery.

30-Apr-18
It was only a matter of time...

30-Apr-18
This is only a small part of the long, deep, screwing that Obama gave us in the 8 years that he polluted the White House. We don't know even half of what's in store for us and our kids many years down the road from now because of his incompetent, despicable actions.

30-Apr-18
Hmmmmm....anyone remember all the Israeli-provided evidence that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? Israel is the little brother hiding behind their big brother trying to pick fights with people. I don’t trust Israel with regards to this. They have every reason to lie and isn’t convenient that they are “releasing” this 13 days before the May 12th deadline for the US?

Want to start a war with Iran? Go for it.. we will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. When will we start using our tax money to help people struggling inside the US instead of supporting wars with no winners?

30-Apr-18
Why not spend 1.3 Billion helping people in America instead of flying it to Iran in pallets of foreign cash?

30-Apr-18

your favorite poster's Link
Liar. Jeffrey, you should be ashamed of yourself.

According to CNN , 1,625 US and UN inspectors were working in Iraq for two years - from November 2002 to September 2004 - at a cost of over $1bn. They searched nearly 1,700 sites. AND FOUND NOTHING. Factcheck.org confirms this as well. Be better Jeffrey, These things can easily be verified and checked. You failed.

30-Apr-18
Paulabe, YOU have no right to call ANYONE a liar. Your presence on the CF is a LIE. Your words mean NOTHING as you yourself have proven to us many times over.

30-Apr-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Kind of sums up Putz and Iran...

30-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. You need to go back to atheist. You wasn't quite as stupid and i don't think you LIED as much as you do as y f IMposter. Oh and don't worry. I will never be ashamed of myself, exposing a LIAR. You are LYING to yourself, if you say that I SHOULD BE ASHAMED. I will not FAIL at exposing your LYING a$$. Dream on LIAR. 8^)))

30-Apr-18
Com'n guys they didn't find NOTHING in Iraq, what they found was loads and loads of military hardware, roadside bombs, bomb making hardware. At an emergency action conference I attended some years ago the guy who blew the doors off of Husseins palace doors told us about the military grade hardware.

That was like 2004, he stated: "..if the war ended tomorrow and all the military hardware, roadside bombs etc. was freely given up it would take 10-15 years just to collect it all.." no need for WMD, that in itself was a big threat, still is.

The guy had an erie collection of bomb devices, war relics going back 75-80 years. Good thing we have his expertise here in USA

01-May-18
Trax X 2

01-May-18
We will never go to war with Iran unless the instigate it. The cost in human lives and money would be much bigger than any conflict we have participated in since Desert Storm.

05-May-18
Hmmm. y f IMposter???????????? 8^))))

• Sitka Gear