sleepyhunter 08-May-18
sleepyhunter 08-May-18
kps@work 08-May-18
sleepyhunter 08-May-18
sleepyhunter 08-May-18
Salagi 08-May-18
Woods Walker 08-May-18
07-May-18
In the East Bay here in Ca the police were buying guns. One idiot tuned in his fathers guns from WWII. One gun he turned in was a German Luger. They paid him $200. For it. I bet if his dad was alive he would have put a boot up his backside. The news clip I watched showed a bunch of white people turning in their guns. So a bunch of white people surrendered their guns in Oakland. I’d like to have a gps locator on that Luger to see where it ends up?

07-May-18
They do that here and what a waste of money. They buy bb guns and broken guns along with muzzle loaders what a joke the streets are so much safer.

07-May-18
Huh.... with me it usually works the other way around...... surrender cash for guns.....

What if you put an ad up to offer and buy the guns instead of turn them in???

07-May-18
Selling a birthright for a bowl of pottage...

07-May-18
Kinda sounds like Obama's failed Cash For Clunkers program.

07-May-18
I have some WWII vintage staple and grease guns they could have for $200.

07-May-18
Wonder how many criminals turned there's in

07-May-18
freeglee, name ONE GUN LAW that will keep people safer???

07-May-18
Won't happen dipshit. The thugs can get them off the street. Try again dumba$$

07-May-18
Let me put it to you this way dumba$$. If i loaded an AR, pointed it right at the $hit in your head, how will that gun hurt you??? When are you morons ever going to see that the GUNS don't kill people. You are right. "The stupidity is amazing there." Especially when you and y f IMposter get together.

07-May-18
So IDIOT. Still waiting on that ONE GUN LAW that will keep people safer???

07-May-18
"What if you put an ad up to offer and buy the guns instead of turn them in???"

I've stood in line to sell my gun, it wasn't worth the $50 they were giving. But ended up buying 4 while standing in line. After putting a gun I'd just bought in my truck they made me go to the back of the line. Whole new world of opportunities with the new arrivals.

07-May-18
fruitfly: Full auto weapons are extremely rare and extremely expensive as well as monitored by the federal government like no other. You cannot transport them across state lines. They are NOT available at gun shops and stores. You can only buy them from licensed individuals and even then the only legal ones are those made BEFORE 1986.

So for all intensive purposes they are already "banned", and their use in crime is rare to non-existent.

07-May-18
I'd be happy to turn in my guns for cash. Give me $1000 for my Glock or $3000 for my shotgun and you can have them :)

07-May-18
Automatic magazine?!?! Who's the dumbass...

What really needs to be turned in is idiot, liberal, proRegressive thinkers.

07-May-18
Lmao!!!! #triggered #someoneneedsafespace

07-May-18
I have an old cheap colt knock off revolver. It’s worn out and useless. In fact it’s dangerous to try and shoot. I’d take $50. For it if they offer it around here. $200. Would be fantastic. Freeglee. “Automatic weapons are illegal in almost every state. Only a few exceptions and you have to have a special permit. Every gun that was turned in in Oakland was from legal gun owners. Criminals do not obey laws. I don’t know why people do not understand that? If a repeat drunk driver kills someone it’s the drivers fault not the car.

07-May-18
Ya FREEloader. You and the other dumba$$, y f IMposter, want to take the guns from law abiding citizens, and neither of you IDIOTS can come up with ONE reason why. The law abiding citizens are the ONLY ONES, that will feel the effect of a GUN LAW. It won't stop the thugs. It's impossible. Yep, definitely a sure sign that both of you clowns have $hit for brains. Take you guys agenda, and shove it. 8^)

07-May-18
"Spring loaded there for automatic!"

No. A tube magazine, as pointed out by JTV, for a lever or pump action is spring loaded and neither firearm is even semi-automatic. In fact the same is for bolt action rifles if they have any kind of magazine well, so ALL magazines for ALL firearms are automatic, never mind they don't work at all unless the action is manually worked on a lever, pump, and bolt action rifle.

The inmates are running the asylum indeed. Now go away kid, your irritating the grownups.

07-May-18
Oh, let him go on. You have to admit he IS entertaining!

07-May-18
"You have to admit he IS entertaining!"

No, the child quit being entertaining several thousand exclamation points ago.

07-May-18
He's about as entertaining as dog crap in a punch bowl. And just as revolting.

07-May-18
Tough crowd, tough crowd!

07-May-18
Looking back, TBM wasn't so bad after all!

07-May-18
Sheep.

08-May-18
"Far to many Suffering because of Poor Laws!!!!!"

So, you care about folks that ignore gun laws, but you give a pass to those that ignore immigration laws??? Can you justify that for us? I'm confused as to how different you think the two topics are.

08-May-18
It wasn't that long ago a kid could walk into the local hardware store and buy a rifle and a box of shells with no parent and no background check. You could order it from the Sears catalog. A rifle club shooting in the basement range at a high school was common. Even after that, kids like me brought guns to school everyday in our truck and occasionally in the classroom for a speech on how to clean a gun or to have the shop teacher help drift a front sight over.

Its not a gun issue, laws have only become more restrictive on obtaining and using them. Its a culture issue. The left likes to blame objects because it avoids facing that fact.

08-May-18
Freeglee , why do you come here and prove how stupid you are ? There has got to be a liberal forum somewhere you can find people who think like idiots , like you !

08-May-18
EXACTLY! And when fruitfly makes posts like he has here it's CRYSTAL clear proof of this, as he has NO idea whatsoever about what he's talking about. What's scary is that he and people like him are trying to take OUR Constitutional rights away from us based on pure, 100%, blatant BULLSH*T......like what Democrats and sadly many Republicans try to do everyday.

08-May-18
""May be ALL should have Aircraft carrier and War Planes with Lasers and Missiles Too??!!!!!!! ""

No, I'm ok with my hunting rifle, AR-10, AR-15 and my pistol. They're mine. I paid for them legally. I'm going to keep them. Nothing will change that.

08-May-18
I guess I don't understand why he wastes his time just to piss people off ? Not changing any persons mind on here or how they vote ! If anything he makes me hate liberals more .

08-May-18
""Oh, let him go on. You have to admit he IS entertaining! """

LOL. He's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclamation point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mastered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-May-18
"A fictitious poster, makes fictitious inflammatory posts, for the sole purpose of getting the locals enraged, and they swallow it hook, line and sinker...every single time."

Nope. Sometimes you have to clarify false statements for the casual browser that is searching out a topic and forum discussions pop up as a result.

Only a fool thinks that only Bowsite CF members see it...

08-May-18
Have your fun with the leftist posts Gentlemen. If it irritates KPC to the point of being a cry baby, all the better.

08-May-18
To bad I don't have any firearms.

08-May-18
Let me see if I got this right....

1. Freeglee, PaulZ or one of the other iterations will start a new post.

2. JTV will immediately post asking that no one respond to the trolls. Which is spot one.

3. One of the trolls posts on a current thread and it is quickly answered by the same folks that encourage we ignore them.

4. KPC gives a gentle rebuke about feeding the trolls.

5. Which is immediately followed by ridicule and accusations of looking down from a perch, by those that respond to the troll after encouraging us not to respond to the trolls.

That about right?

JHC.....and we accuse PaulZ of multiple personalities?

08-May-18
""May be ALL should have Aircraft carrier and War Planes with Lasers and Missiles Too??!!!!!!! ""

Years ago I was sitting in my turkey blind. there were a few toms out in the field strutting, but would not come over.

I was thinking to my self...It sure would be nice to be able to call up my old squadron for an airstrike !!!

Jack

08-May-18
Hey at least we're consistent

08-May-18
“Exaggerated feelings of moral superiority"

08-May-18
Stand back Gentlemen. I see another KPC tantrum hissy fit coming for our entertainment.

08-May-18

KPC, do you scream, stomp your feet and roll on the floor, or does somebody put you in timeout? Just curious.

08-May-18
And the troll pats himself on the back, as he has turned another thread into nonsense.

08-May-18
Freeglee turned it into nonsense. KPC made it fun, he never fails to deliver the cry baby routine.

08-May-18
LOL, maybe he'll find a sense of humor up there somewhere.

08-May-18
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KPC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sleepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ;) OK, I'll go away now but I couldn't resist.

08-May-18

• Sitka Gear