DL 08-May-18
Griz 08-May-18
TD 08-May-18
Squash 08-May-18
Glunt@work 08-May-18
SB 08-May-18
07-May-18

IdyllwildArcher's Link
They're not talking about killing it. Just capturing it...

08-May-18
Imagine what the "Animal Attacks Human" news would be like 50,000 years ago if they had the internet.

08-May-18
Poor kid. Makes me wonder if tribes deep in the Amazon or Africa, heck, even super rural India, Siberia etc... I wonder how often people are eaten by various predatory animals in those places, where there would be basically no way to let the "world" know... and where it's a sad but normal part of reality for those hearty people?

08-May-18
Jim Shockey had an episode on killing a killer croc in Africa. It was brutal to watch. A 13 year old girl was taken while washing clothes. They arrived within minutes with people crying. They ended up killing a huge croc. They cut it open and pulled some skeletal remains and the shirt she was wearing. They said over 1000 croc attacks are reported yearly in that country but most attacks aren’t reported.

08-May-18
Capstick's "Death in the Long Grass" talked about it. Woman would be taken by a croc and the next day her sister would be at the same spot on the bank washing clothes. Just a fact of life in the bush.

08-May-18
Guessing "they" who want to capture it are not the child's family or other folks the have to live with the leopard. Next step is to name the cat......

08-May-18
Then start a go fund me campaign for the leopard.

08-May-18
A friend who was a PH was taken by a croc along a river. Very experienced guy.

08-May-18
Hey.....In some places you are NOT at the top of the food chain! Where I lived in Montana was one of those places.

• Sitka Gear