Community
Contributors to this thread:
Spike Bull 08-May-18
JTV 08-May-18
Spike Bull 08-May-18
JTV 08-May-18
08-May-18

Spike Bull 's Link
I am not sure how I missed this a few weeks ago. While I was aware of the criminal referal of Comey it escaped me that Clinton and Lynch, among too few others, were also referred!!

Have I been out of the loop here or is the media, to include FOX, not mentioning this much?

"House Oversight and Government Reform Committee member Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Florida, along with ten other colleagues sent the letter Wednesday to Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray criminally referring former FBI Director James Comey, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for their involvement in the investigations into President Trump and alleged violations of federal law. FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose anti-Trump text messages obtained by the DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, were also included in the referral."

08-May-18
I posted the exact article when it first came out in another thread... your slowing down in your old age ;0) ... It can have it own thread though as it is so pertinent to what is going on right now .... carry on ....

08-May-18
Thanks, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Does anyone have any updates?

08-May-18
aint heard squat, other than Nunes is ready to hold Sessions on contempt of Congress due to the stonewalling of the DOJ ... BUT, the IG's report on the Clinton scandal/emails. etc. has been postponed as more information has come forward, and further investigation is due .... it has been said, that when its completed , it will rocked the world of the Dems/Clinton and the Obama administration ... patience, patience ... remember, we are on DC time with all this crap ...

• Sitka Gear