TD 14-May-18
IdyllwildArcher 14-May-18
Your fav poster 14-May-18
Bentstick81 14-May-18
Your fav poster 15-May-18
Bentstick81 15-May-18
11-May-18

TD's Link
Apparently the left is going apocalyptic over Trump's NRA speech. "He's lying!" or some variation. Come to find out on virtually every point of they dispute..... he is the one who is right and the leftist media are the ones pushing false "facts". Clueless comes to mind..... it's that or willfully dishonest.....

12-May-18
The liberal medea does this on purpose. They know democrats only watch there news channels so they will never know the truth. It gets them all fired up and come November they will flock to the voting booths.

12-May-18
Spike I hope so, but I have a sinking feeling that at some point this summer the Republican swamp critters will come out with something to help get the dems back in control of at least the house.

12-May-18
TD,

My only problem with your theory about the perpetually offended media is that those two reasons are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

I adamantly believe that they can be (and are) both "clueless" and "willfully dishonest!"

Pete

12-May-18
"Apparently the left is going apocalyptic over Trump's NRA speech. "He's lying!" or some variation. Come to find out on virtually every point of they dispute..... he is the one who is right and the leftist media are the ones pushing false "facts". Clueless comes to mind..... it's that or willfully dishonest....."

Totally willfully dishonest on the part of today's news media.

12-May-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Jake Tapper is a big city, coastal Lib. Never cared for him nor his smugness.

The hyper-lib Huffy and Yahoo are co-owned by the same group. Newsweek went left-wing a while ago, MSNBC, well....can't say anything positive about them.

13-May-18
HAHAHAHA! Oh boy, you do not want to start the Trump Vs Fact Checking thread . You will lose. BIGLY I'll start with some recent ones 1) Trump: "I will give the military a pay raise that they haven't received in 10 years" FALSE> they get a raise every year. Its already written in the budget.

2) “These big flows of people are all trying to take advantage of DACA. They want in on the act!” (April 1) FALSE DACA is only available to illegal immigrants who have continuously resided in the United States since 2007, meaning anyone who just recently crossed into the United States would not be eligible for the program.

3) "the Obama Administration was unable to Arrange the Release of Three Hostages in North Korea! Bu I did it!" FALSE Two of the three men being held by North Korea in 2018 were not detained until Donald Trump's presidency.

THe list of trump lies and his liberal use of 'facts' is well documented. I shan't waste my time or yours recalling every one.

13-May-18
y f IMposter. The CF's biggest LYING, PHONY, FRAUD is back to belch out more LIES. "I shan't waste my time or yours recalling every one." Nope, because you are LYING out your a$$. It's all you got. You would rather LIE and side step people that call you out on it. What a moron. Need more rope??? 8^)))

13-May-18
THe list of Paul Zeidan lies and his liberal use of fake identities is well documented. I shan't waste my time or yours recalling every one.

There......it's fixed.

13-May-18
Whining vs WINNING!

Butthurts and Bowlibs can keep whining, I'll just sit back and smile, while we keep winning ;^D

13-May-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Fav....didn't you say you did some time in the Marines or Army??

""You will lose. BIGLY I'll start with some recent ones 1) Trump: "I will give the military a pay raise that they haven't received in 10 years" FALSE> they get a raise every year. Its already written in the budget.""

All military/govt employees, retirees and many civilian companies give "pay raises" every year. These "raises" are actually COLA adjustments and NOT a true raise as we know it. That is a normal Coast Of Living Adjustment. It can fluctuate every year.

In the attached chart that was on Politifact (more on them in a bit), note the very fine print at the bottom about what happened in 2007 (below). I'm pretty sure those "separate" raises are the actual pay raises in question Trump was talking about. If I remember correctly, those were true pay raises targeting certain military members for retention purposes. That is common if the military wants to keep certain folks with certain experience levels. They also give reenlistment bonuses for certain critical jobs....those are also a pay raise of sorts as they get taxed (allowances do not get taxed). I think those 2007 raises were targeting the mid-grade enlisted (E4 - E6 types and some junior officers. Those were the people groups who were leaving the military at that time in history. Those raises would have been carrots to entice them to stick around.

"" Note: There were two separate raises in 2007 and they are listed separately. Years listed are calendar years, not fiscal years. Source: Department of Defense ""

Now for Politifact - They are misleading too and not providing "the rest of the story". They should have read and researched the fine print at the bottom of the chart they provided. They would have found out about those true pay raises in 2007 and should have explained that is likely where Trump was getting his "10 years" number. Shame on Politifact for misleading thru omission.

14-May-18
PutZ..... you are the poster child for willfully dishonest.....

14-May-18
An adjusted COLA is not a raise. It just keeps your wage from shrinking due to inflation.

14-May-18
And still no mention of trump helping out ZTE even though they were sanctioned for spying. On Americans. And our own military bases are forbidden to have them due to the espionage.

So why would trump be so eager to “save ZTE?”

14-May-18
Another BULL$HIT reply from y f IMposter. LIAR WARNING!!!. 8^)))

15-May-18

Your fav poster's embedded Photo
Your fav poster's embedded Photo
Why delete this photo? Triggered much?

15-May-18
Because it's a LIE. It's from you, y f IMposter. 8^)))

• Sitka Gear