Bentstick81 13-May-18
JL 13-May-18
Glunt@work 13-May-18
Bowfreak 13-May-18
Will 13-May-18
Will 13-May-18
slade 15-May-18
12-May-18
That during the election said Trump wasn't really a conservative but a liberal?

12-May-18
Sorry, Thump/Jeff...he's neither. He's a pragmatist. Identifies problems and provides a solution. Think the American voters are just tired of politicians of either ilk whose record is one of talking, but never delivering. The proREgressive left and the #neverTrumper GOP are being shown to be the embarrassing fools. And the voters have been rewarded with a President who is delivering on his promises...a rarity among the political class.

12-May-18
x2 Mouse

12-May-18
X3

12-May-18
Make America great again!!!!

12-May-18
" Think the American voters are just tired of politicians of either ilk whose record is one of talking, but never delivering."

You are SOOO right on that one!

12-May-18
Mouse. Good post

13-May-18
Mouse is correct and Trump is exactly what this country needs.

13-May-18
Anyone who knew Trump over the last 40 years, knew that Trump was/is Democrat leaning. The reason people dont know that is because they are either, not from NY nor pay attention to the news OR They dont know what a Democrat is or believe the Liberals who stole the Democratic party, are actually Democrats.

Trump just looks like a conservative because the left is so Progressive today. Like Regan, Trump is a Democrat who watched his party leave him.

13-May-18
Hmm, I recall a candidate that said we shouldnt have a president thats under investigation, so vote for him? I recall a candidate that accused his opponent of Pay for Play, and then discovered his personal attorney was selling access to him. I recall a candidate that claimed using a private server was inappropriate and then he began using his own personal phone to tweet I recall a candidate that claimed the moral high ground and then we find out he had several affairs and then paid them off to keep quiet. I recall a candidate that complained the deficit is too high and will never be paid off, then he exploded it by a trillion dollars with a tax break for the top 1% I recall a candidate that promised to bring back coal jobs and manufacturing jobs, then he keeps his clothing factories over there and no coal jobs come back. But hey, if you're proud of that, good on you!

13-May-18
WOW! y f IMposter. Sounds like YOUR life story if you would run. Can't wait for your next reply, so you can hang yourself and PROVE to everyone here the DUMBA$$ you are. Like i said, every time you try to discredit Trump, you describe yourself. YOU make Trump look like a saint. PRICELESS!!! 8^)))

13-May-18
y f IMposter. Hmmm, I remember YOU saying we need GUN LAWS to make our students safer. How come you can't give us that GUN LAW? You said you would leave the CF if Trump won POTUS. Why are you still here?? Just about every reply you put on here are LIES. Why do you LIE on here? You LIE about your registrations. Why do you do that? The list could go on and on and on. Yep, you are soooo much better than Trump, Right??? I would trust Trump, 100 times more than i would you, the LYING, PHONY, FRAUD. 8^)))

13-May-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Maybe a voice of reason....Ronaldus Magnus.

13-May-18
After the previous 8 years, it wouldn't have taken much to be an improvement. Luckily for America, we have done better than just improve. Speaking of pragmatism, I know I will never get the kind of President and Congress that fits my ideal set-up. I'll take gaining some yards in the right direction.

13-May-18
I agree Trump is pragmatic and a populist.

If he changed to a Democrat tomorrow but presided the same way he'd still get my vote.

13-May-18
At the risk of getting torched... if a left leaner (admittedly, that's me, a registered independent) laid a good point on here or noted they didn't like something President Trump was doing or did, they would be torched in a nano second. What would the point be?

Regarding President Trump, I am not a fan of how he leads or his communication style. Not a fan of his environmental policy approach to this point. Not convinced that the tax plan (though it should nicely benefit me the next few years financially) will work long term, at least not enough to off set the debt end of things. I could go on... But Ill get crushed enough for those points.

Now, the NK thing... Lets see how this shakes out. Did he do something perfectly, or did the North Korean's actually play him like a fiddle? Sure appears like it's going a good direction right now, fingers crossed it stay's that way. If he pulled it off, and a year from now things are progressing positively on the Korean Peninsula Ill feel better. 2 years and it's still going, cool. Ill be taking that into consideration as I enter the voting booth.

People arguing President Obama or President Trump are "greatest ever" level presidents, to me, are suffering from "what I see now I believe" thinking. It's like a 14 year old today being 100% sure LeBron is better than MJ. I mean, we have had presidents lead us out of the great depression, through WWII, through the civil war, etc. Heck, President Regan working to end the cold war - Whoa! I remember watching the video of the wall coming down and people reaching across the line... A HUGE (pun not intended) moment in world history!

Are either of them (President Obama or Trump) Calvin Coolidge? You guys would say President Obama. I wouldn't. I'm not ready to put President Trump there, or near the top either...

13-May-18
KPC not disagreeing there.

At the most basic point, that's certainly true. We have to spend less. In an organization as massive as the government accomplishing that is a lot more complex than at the home or business level. How does that change the equation? The time course it works across? The input? The output? I'm confident you know more about the financials than I do. That's a serious question above! When you consider the breadth of government, how do the ripples of financial decisions move? Compared to a home or business, the layers upon layers of systems and functions seems complicated enough that it would not function in quite the same way... and that simply changing the math may "work" mathematically in the shortest time span, but is it the best way for the complex system to function? At it's best for the people it serves? I do not know!???

Makes me think of that Einstein quote, paraphrasing, "make things as simple as they should be, but no simpler."

Apologies in advance, about to shut my phone and may not be online for a day. So I'll be slow in response.

15-May-18

• Sitka Gear