Woods Walker 13-May-18
Treeline 13-May-18
Treeline 13-May-18
Beendare 13-May-18
Your fav poster 13-May-18
Bentstick81 13-May-18
Mike B 13-May-18
12-May-18
Time to ban assault knives. I'll bet it was another Presbyterian gone amok again too.

12-May-18
The best way to stop a bad man with a knife is a good man with a gun.

12-May-18
You mean like this?

13-May-18

Woods Walker's Link
But wait.....THERE'S MORE!

"SURABAYA, Indonesia (Reuters) - A family of six launched suicide attacks on Christians attending Sunday services at three churches in Indonesia's second-largest city of Surabaya, killing at least 13 people and wounding 40, officials said."

13-May-18
Yup. More people killed in the USA by knives than guns...

13-May-18
Sure is interesting how there is still no coverage of Muslim attacks around the world on Christians on any news media. Why is that?

13-May-18
Good news as far as I'm concerned....sad to say.

Step up the stupidity by gov regs until the avg person actually gets that the gov is the problem and they cannot protect you.

13-May-18
It’s funny how You have also failed to say one word about James Shaw Jr., the black man who wrestled the gun from the white supremacist who shot up the waffle house, why is that?

James Shaw Jr -not only saved lives wresting gun from WaffleHouse shooter, but he has also raised $227,000 for the victims. it is past time to acknowledge this true American hero - Trump however Hs been silent. Why?

13-May-18
y f IMposter. "Trump however Hs been silent. Why?" Maybe to see if you would whine about it, and you are. Chalk another win for Trump. Your reply is bull$hit, as usual. LIAR ALERT!!! 8^)))

13-May-18

Mike B's embedded Photo
Mike B's embedded Photo
"It’s funny how You have also failed to say one word about James Shaw Jr., the black man who wrestled the gun from the white supremacist who shot up the waffle house, why is that?"

Because we're talking about (note: thread topic) some maggot in Paris that decided to knife a bunch of innocent people, you moron.

"James Shaw Jr -not only saved lives wresting gun from WaffleHouse shooter, but he has also raised $227,000 for the victims. it is past time to acknowledge this true American hero - Trump however has been silent. Why? "

Because Trump has a whole freakin' country to take care of, and while I am sure he's followed the Shaw situation, he's got his hands full doing his job.

I do hope you called your mother today and thanked her for letting you live. Not sure I'd have been so generous.

Gotta be honest YFP, you ain't my YFP, nor anyone else's. You've single-handedly taken STUPID to an entirely new level... heretofore never seen in the history of the CF.

• Sitka Gear