Bentstick81 15-May-18
Bentstick81 15-May-18
sleepyhunter 15-May-18
Your fav poster 15-May-18
Bentstick81 15-May-18
sleepyhunter 15-May-18
HDE 15-May-18
14-May-18
Jews and Muslims are doomed to hell in the afterlife. Catholics are fake Christians and do not follow the word of god Mormonism is simply a cult. Our American leaders are chosen by god and god alone. And if a nuclear war is started, it’s the will of god acting through our president. Any questions?

14-May-18
As usual, your entire question is based upon inaccurate suppositions, stated as facts by you.

CF Members: Please do not respond to this thread. All Paul does is make ridiculous statements so he can feel like he's the center-of-attention.

Don't give him the satisfaction...let this thread die here.

14-May-18
JTV and Benstick in 3...2...1...

14-May-18
Those are the opinions spewed by Pastor Jeffrey’s. Trumps pick to say the prayer at the opening of the new embassy in Jerusalem.

14-May-18
As a self pronounced atheist, why do you care? I don't believe in Santa Clause, therefore I spend very little time considering him. Could it be your feelings of guilt and emptiness are simply your soul crying out for God? Something to consider as opposed to filling that emptiness in your heart with false personas and hatred of America.

14-May-18
Jews and Muslims are doomed to hell in the afterlife. SAYS WHO??????

Catholics are fake Christians and do not follow the word of god. PAINTING WITH A BROAD BRUSH, NO?

Mormonism is simply a cult. REALLY???

Our American leaders are chosen by god and god alone. THANK YOUR FOR NOT PICKING HILLARY, AND WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BY PICKING OBAMA, TWICE??????

if a nuclear war is started, it’s the will of god acting through our president. IT WILLBE STARTED BY IRAN.

14-May-18
y f IMposter. Yep, you are right. That's 100% correct. Nailed it! What a DUMBA$$. 8^)))

14-May-18
y f IMposter. I like the way you claim to be an atheist. Another LIE from the LYING, PHONY, FRAUD. 8^)))

14-May-18
Jeffrey, reading comprehension is important son, Those were the quotes from Pastor Jeffress. Trumps pastor who prayed over the new embassy. Me? Yep still an atheist.

14-May-18
""Jeffrey, reading comprehension is important son,""

Morality is also Sybil, right now you're probably running second to a cockroach or sewer rat.

14-May-18
"Me, Yep still an atheist." BULL$HIT. You are nothing more than a LIAR. Reading comprehension is NOT important, when you are reading something from a LYING, PHONY, FRAUD. What is important is PROOF of anything you put on here, and even with that, we can only believe a little part of that. No wonder soros and democrats pick the stupid people. You are living PROOF that a democrat has no business running the United States. All you morons can do is LIE about everything. I think the people are seeing this daily.

14-May-18
People can see the lies of our government daily? It’s because Republicans are running the government, jack ass. And I’m sorry that you don’t think reading comprehension is important. But it does explain a lot. Thank you.

14-May-18
"It’s because Republicans are running the government, jack ass"

I'm curious...are you even enjoying the strong economy, or are you resisting it just cuz you hate Trump? Not that I expect an honest answer, but I am curious.

14-May-18
y f IMposter. So tell us how to comprehend, what a LIAR types??? And JACK ASS, the people see the LIES of y f IMposter, DAILY. So moron, lets see your explanation on how to COMPREHEND what, YOU the LIAR types???

14-May-18
Lets test your Comprehension, y f IMposter. How come you came back to the CF after Trump won POTUS, when you told everyone that you would not come back on here, if he won??? Lets try this one, Tell us that ONE GUN LAW that will make our students safer??? After all, you are OK with guns taken away from the people, so you SURELY have one, right??? I'm sure that YOU have turned ALL YOUR GUNS in, and become the leader of us all, right??? Can you comprehend what i said, or are you going to do what you normally do and RUN??? 8^)))

14-May-18
y f IMposter. You are a SPINELESS PIG. 8^)))

14-May-18
Dejavue all over again.

15-May-18
This thread needs to be flushed down the toilet with Sybil included.

15-May-18
sleepy, yours is the first post that made sense... it's happening a lot lately.

15-May-18
KPC. I've always said, time and time again, that i will be all over y f IMposter, atheist, paulz, or who ever he claims to be this month, when he posts his LIES. I don't ever recall me saying to not post on any thread that, paul, THE LIAR, starts. But, I'm glad you are thinking of me. 8^)

15-May-18
"Sorry, but i wasn't." Well, maybe someday. 8^) KPC. We have been down this road before. There is no answer, that i could give, that you will agree with me on. One thing that i have noticed, but haven't came on here and said anything, is i've see you argue with a few people almost all day, and sometimes in the evening. I am exposing a known LIAR, PHONY, and FRAUD, in case someone new comes to the CF, and i hardly ever get into it with anyone else. I stay out of most of them. So, when you argue with a few, for an all day excursion, and part of an evening, does that qualify you as one with an "OUTRAGE"??? When i call y f IMposter a LIAR and SPINELESS PIG, as he has PROVEN to be, show me where I'm not telling the truth? If you feel that you need to call someone a LIAR and SPINELESS PIG, that's up to you, not me. You don't need my permission, just like i don't need yours.

15-May-18
Hey Jeffrey. I see you’ve never served your country. Why is that? Spineless? Scared? Or were your bone spurs acting up. Regardless I did. Honorably and as a result I’m a standing member of the American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars and my local Marine Corps League. You? You scream at some random dude on a website. Hahahaha. How’s that working out for ya champ? Hahahaha

15-May-18
y f IMposter. You are nothing but a wuss. All you did was take pictures. Imagine someone serving our Country, that wants to take away guns from LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, and use the CONSTITUTION to help YOUR AGENDA, but won't say one thing about what the CONSTITUTION says about guns. You could've jumped over the moon, walked across the US, and took pictures in the military, because that's all you, the wuss, could handle, still doesn't change the FACT that you are a LYING, PHONY, FRAUD. It's working out fine for me, but not so well for you, wuss. 8^))))

15-May-18
y f IMposter. Did you LIE in the military like you do on here? Did you use your real name?What did you LIE about to get out of harms way, and be a photographer? Ya, i can tell you were quite a hero. I bet you have a hard time with that finger you used to take all those pictures, right???? 8^)

15-May-18
""I don't respond to obvious trolls but some people sure seem to enjoy it.""

LOL. Not hardly KPC, you're here helping the leftist atheist cause dissention. People will post and have an opinion. Your opinion is also here as well as mine. I agree with Bent, nobody needs or seeks your approval to post here. Interesting you haven't figured that out.

15-May-18
Oh now I’m causing “dissention”? Hahaha. And we progressives are the snowflakes?!? Hahahahha.

Awesome. Well like Jefferson said “dissent is the language of patriots”.

15-May-18
y f IMposter. The list is growing of the people that know you now as a LYING PHONY, that can't be trusted of anything. Something to be proud of, moron. PRICELESS!!! 8^)))

15-May-18
""Oh sleepy, you try so hard. I have to give you credit for that.""

Trying hard? LOL you make me laugh KPC. You're small change helping your atheist buddy advance his thread. I'm sure Sybil appreciates your help.

15-May-18
Well, I'm going to hi-jack this thread. Starting to shoot the bow more seriously now as I'm headed to UT in about 3 months for general season archery elk!

• Sitka Gear