Bentstick81 15-May-18
Bentstick81 15-May-18
Your fav poster 16-May-18
scentman 16-May-18
elkmtngear 16-May-18
70lbdraw 16-May-18
Your fav poster 16-May-18
15-May-18
Trump has long-claimed that China “is raping us” through unfair trade practices, and stealing American jobs. He went so far as to apply tariffs to punish China.

Trump’s own Commerce Department had banned shipments of American technology to ZTE for seven years, saying that the company violated American sanctions against countries including Iran and North Korea and therefore will no longer receive American parts for their equipment.

So it was a bit odd to see Trump pull a complete 180, suddenly insisting that the company and its 75,000 Chinese jobs must be saved.

Well, suddenly it isn't so shocking.

the president’s total about-face on China came just 72 hours after the developer of a theme park outside Jakarta, known as MNC Lido City, with whom the Trump Organization has an agreement to license its name, signed a deal to receive $500 million in Chinese government loans.

Wait! there's more!

The Trump Organization will rake in almost $3.7 million in licensing and consulting payments from Lido, along with another project in Bali. The company will also earn management fees, and be “eligible for additional unspecified incentives.”

Emoluments ..... “no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”. My question: Does he have the consent of congress?

Is this president being bribed? Its a legitimate question unless someone can explain this quid pro quo in some other way.

15-May-18
Good for Trump. Anything he does that pi$$es you off, y f IMposter, is GREAT!. You better go ice that picture taking finger. 8^)))

15-May-18
Further proof that 1) you are in a cult and 2) you hate the law and this great nation of laws.

15-May-18
No y f IMposter. Further PROOF that you are a LIAR. You are belching more bull$hit, without any PROOF, therefore being the LIAR you are, it's not worth a $hit. You talk about hating the law and this Great Nation of Laws, but you are willing to go against the Constitution over guns. So, tell us PHONY A$$, what does the Constitution say about guns??? Let's see how you want to follow this Great Nations Laws.

15-May-18
My deepest sympathies to those who voted for him because he was going to “drain the swamp” and because “he has enough money and doesn’t need more” Or “he’s so rich, he isn’t beholden to anyone”. Hahahaha. That’s my favorite one.

15-May-18
I’m all for the constitution and the 2A. So what are you blabbering about? I’m literally dumber for even engaging you.

15-May-18
Ah yes y f IMposter. Bypass the facts. 8^))))

15-May-18
Boy y f IMposter. You are just full of LIES tonight. You want gun control, so tell us what the 2A says about guns. I mean you are for the 2A you claim, but want gun control. Have you turned your guns in, all of them???

16-May-18
Why is anyone OK with President Trump taking a $500 million bribe from China in order bring jobs back to ZTE, a company which poses a huge security risk to America, and hurts the American economy?

16-May-18
me thinks i'll just put on Groundhog Day with Bill Murray... cuz these threads are about the same plot... everyday we wake up to the same old shtick... carry on

16-May-18
So now, we are going to "segue" from Russia to China?

Bahahaa...when will you losers admit you have nothing of substance on Trump?

16-May-18
"Bill Murray... cuz these threads are about the same plot... everyday we wake up to the same old shtick... carry on"

X2!

16-May-18
denying it won’t make it go away. Fact is China paid trump 500 billion dollars. In exchange he’s going to help ZTE. No part of that is fake. None. Explain or admit you don’t care that the president is taking a bribe.

• Sitka Gear