bigswivle 17-May-18
Brotsky 17-May-18
JL 17-May-18
Bob H in NH 17-May-18
JL 17-May-18
bigswivle 17-May-18
Bentstick81 17-May-18
16-May-18
Can't indict or nothing to indict for could be different. I think he's got nothing but this ain't over

16-May-18
This news just goes to show this was always a political move and not a legal move.

There was a piece in the NYT about the FBI handling the case prior to the election. In the piece they portray the FBI knows they can’t finish there investigation prior to the election. The FBI would certainly know a sitting president can not be indicted.

16-May-18
What a waist of a whole lot of money...But, we already knew that!

16-May-18
Oh, you had me for a minute...then I read the rest of the headline "according to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani" so basically he stated something that he and POTUS know cannot be verified...because Mueller doesn't speak!

To be more accurate, Rudy CLAIMS that Mueller said he’d abide by DOJ regulations which suggest a sitting president can’t be indicted. Oh and Muellers Office hasn’t confirmed this. Only Giuliani is saying this.

16-May-18
If you think trump is completely innocent, you need to re-examine yourself and your values. He’s lived his entire life dirty, working with monsters and sketchy people. He’s admitted to bribing people including politicians. He’s hired illegals, he’s withheld payments to workers and defrauded people as well as run up millions in debt just before declaring bankruptcy to leave his debts to the taxpayers. And what makes you think he’s changed?

16-May-18
Lack of evidence to the contrary.

16-May-18
Fortunately for Trump the American people, democrats included, think Stormy and Mueller have gone too far. Trump's approval is going up and Mueller's is going down. I hope the democrats campaign on impeaching Trump, that will ensure victory for him.

16-May-18
If nothing else it gives me pleasure knowing the Putz's of the world will not sleep well and continue to make little cuts up and down their arms, twisted up in the reality that Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America...... and all the lies, tantrums and hissy fits in the world will never change that....

I can hardly wait to see what these folks do when he gets re-elected.....

16-May-18
Let’s see how the midterms go first.

16-May-18
Yes sir. I can here it LOUD & CLEAR, DAILY. 8^))))

16-May-18
In MN the liberal gov candidate has compared the rural folks to cows and rocks, the state is getting sick of gov goofy's BS and emergency funding threats to the legislature, his failed MN sure, MN Lars IT programs etc. Yeah we will see how the mid-terms go...

16-May-18
Trub,

Jim in OH? He was an original Trump supporter.

17-May-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
For Putz...

17-May-18
Anyone know how much Meuller is getting paid for leading this circus?

17-May-18
I have heard 20million spent so far. don't know the breakdown

17-May-18
Hell Id work till I got fired for that kinda money

17-May-18
Still laughing about Paul lecturing me to "examine my values" Bahahaha!

17-May-18
I think Rudy is winning in the court of public opinion. I don't think Prez Trump is out of the woods yet. He can always be charged after leaving office. Mueller might be smelling a little blood in the water but doesn't have anything yet that would meet the legal threshold of a crime. I don't think this is over just yet....more to come.

17-May-18
It won't stop, how would it? Trump pulling the plug would be a PR disaster, Repubs have tried, a bit, and failed. Dems sure as hell wont.

So Mueller has to stand up and say "I got nothing" and walk away from a cushy $$$ job.

17-May-18
Just seen a Congressman say they can de-fund the investigation if it drags beyond a reasonable time.

17-May-18
Gonna drag on until midterms at least

17-May-18

17-May-18

17-May-18
RUN, y f IMposter, RUN!!!! One thing is for sure, soros got ripped off hiring you y f IMposter. soros needs to hire someone with some balls and someone that isn't a COMPLETE DUMBA$$ like you. PRICELESS! 8^)))

• Sitka Gear