TD 17-May-18
HDE 17-May-18
16-May-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo

16-May-18
I like her...

16-May-18
If Guns are for self defense. I always found flaunting guns out in the open just weird. Just keep them in your home in case someone breaks in or if you have a license to carry one on you, just carry a pistol.

Gun ownership is a right but also a responsibility. A gun is the last resort for defense. It is not a fashion accessory or political statement. It is a deadly weapon.

But this is just weird and unnecessary especially knowing it’s Kent State.

16-May-18
y f IMposter. Let's see that ONE GUN LAW that will make people safer???

16-May-18
I didn't see the gun if you did you have a problem.

16-May-18
"piss off PutZ!!" He has, and always does with that question. He has no answer for that question, NONE. 8^)))

16-May-18
Ohio is an open carry state. So that would be a good reason to have an AR - 10 slung for all to see.

The weapon at home does no good if some lunatic decided to shoot up campus the day she was there with her weapon.

16-May-18
Guns aren't a political statement? Pretty sure the Brits in 1776 thought otherwise.

16-May-18
She is in trouble, that is more than a 10 round magazine. I love it.

17-May-18
That was a cool video she did (I think it was her....)

All honesty..... 90% of anti-gun leftists barely know what end the bullet comes from..... they have little to no credibility when talking firearms.

17-May-18
Right to ownership is indeed a right, not a privilege. Just as some don't like the appearance of firearms to be flaunted for a political statement, I would expect the same for anti-gun rhetoric...

• Sitka Gear