JL 17-May-18
JTV 17-May-18
Huntcell 17-May-18
JTV 17-May-18
Bentstick81 17-May-18
JTV 18-May-18
Spike Bull 18-May-18
17-May-18
and it will hurt the Dems/DOJ/FBI and those within that scandal big time ...

17-May-18
Should be out next week. Sarah Carter is a hero and real investigative reporter.

17-May-18
Don’t tease me...

17-May-18
Hopefully Hillary goes to jail for 20yrs.

17-May-18
Yes, but doesn't live that long......

17-May-18
She would be really fetching in a striped pantsuit. She would give new meaning to the term "prison bitch".

17-May-18
So would Obama!

17-May-18

JTV's Link
https://saraacarter.com/ig-report-on-clinton-investigation-extremely-long-and-thorough/

17-May-18

JTV's Link
Leaks about what is forthcoming are dripping out.... the IG's report will show and say that the FBI and the DOJ both broke laws ....

"A new report suggests an imminent Inspector General (IG) report may rule that FBI and Justice Department officials broke the law in their handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation." "Investigative reporter Paul Sperry said Thursday that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has “found ‘reasonable grounds’ for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s,” adding that the top watchdog official has “referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/17/report-inspector-general-will-declare-fbi-doj-broke-law-in-clinton-email-probe/

17-May-18
She would be really fetching in a striped pantsuit. She would give new meaning to the term "prison bitch".

17-May-18
this is going to get even better ..... this is just the beginning of the IG's reports too ...

17-May-18
I have been through a couple of IG investigations, and speaking from experience, lots of people are sweating bullets.

17-May-18
;0)

17-May-18
I hope the IG's report is being leaked like most everything else in Wash DC. The BB article said those who seen it had to sign non-disclosure agreements.

17-May-18
Everything that has been talked about on here for months is coming to fruition... every thing about the criminal acts of the DOJ/FBI/Obama Administration, Clinton, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch et al. is about to come forth ... and I will be there to say "I told ya so" ... there is still a ways to go, considering the slow pace of DC and those doing the correct investigations and hopefully the future prosecutions ....dont want to put to much in that cart before the horse so to speak .. it is going to be a long hot summer for many of those people involved from the Obama administration ..... Trump will be vindicated as will all of us that'll be saying "I told ya so" ... .....

17-May-18
Planes and pilots are on stand by ....none of the high level deep state operatives are going to prison. One way to Non Extradition country.

17-May-18

JTV's Link
for once the NYTimes got something right.... even though they didnt know they were doing it ...lol ... http://www.floppingaces.net/most-wanted/confirmation-that-obama-regime-spied-on-trump-campaign/

17-May-18
Huntcell. Exactly! Can't prove it, but i heard that obama, and clinton already has homes in a Non E Country.

18-May-18

JTV's Link
Here is another excellent read on "Crossfire Hurricane" ... and a big thank you to the NY Times for proving what was known by others and for then stepping in it and not knowing what they confirmed ... Andrew McCarthy is a very good journalist btw ...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/crossfire-hurricane-new-york-times-report-buries-lede/

18-May-18
I heard the same thing last year, Bent! You can bet it is true. We will know they were pre-warned by surviving swamp creatures when they mysteriously disappear from the US.

• Sitka Gear