Moultrie Mobile
Who else is sick of this stupid wedding?
Community
Contributors to this thread:
slade 18-May-18
Will 18-May-18
MT in MO 18-May-18
slade 18-May-18
Bob H in NH 18-May-18
Owl 18-May-18
South Farm 18-May-18
MK111 18-May-18
bigswivle 18-May-18
elkmtngear 18-May-18
Mike B 18-May-18
Zim 18-May-18
absaroka6 18-May-18
Mike B 18-May-18
Your fav poster 18-May-18
Bentstick81 18-May-18
Woods Walker 18-May-18
Glunt@work 18-May-18
Salagi 18-May-18
sleepyhunter 18-May-18
Fivers 18-May-18
BOX CALL 19-May-18
BOX CALL 19-May-18
CPMike 19-May-18
Rob Nye 19-May-18
Michael 19-May-18
JD 20-May-18
Bou'bound 20-May-18
Annony Mouse 21-May-18
18-May-18
Liberalism is a mental disorder............

18-May-18
I'm pretty Liberal... but the thing is driving me nuts. I know a number of ladies who are jacked about it to the point of waking up like it's as important as turkey hunting and watching... I just dont get it. Maybe it's a "guy" thing...

18-May-18
I have no idea why anyone cares, but my sister and mom both told me it's because every little girl dreams of marrying a prince...As to why there are men avidly following this event I don't know...nor do I want to know...8^)

18-May-18
MT, perhaps they also had dreams of marrying a prince...........

18-May-18
Ain't a liberal/conservative thing, it's the weird fascination with public figures.

Plus she's cute :-)

18-May-18
Our rector preached on it last Sunday. It was good I was ushering because I could hide my eye rolling back in the Narthex. I cannot think of anything beneficial in the concept of "royalty." What's-her-face is a really pretty gal but so was the clerk at Tractor Supply this morning.

Further, the fact that this is so exclusively a female preoccupation just completely undermines any contemporary mode of feminism.

18-May-18
I think when the Queen kicks they should dissolve the whole royalty thing altogether.

18-May-18
I think it boils down to some people are just bored with their simple lives and want a moment in dream land. Me I'm just worried about it to stop raining so I can weed spray my food plots. That's getting out of hand.

18-May-18
I'll be 30 miles into the blue water doing a little dolphin fishing. Y'all enjoy

18-May-18

18-May-18
I'm avoiding the royal programs .. just not my thing.

For some folks (mostly gals) this royal wedding stuff is big medicine. Don't come around too often, so I figger just let them have their fun and enjoy it. Doesn't take much effort to change the channel.

18-May-18

Zim's Link
I stopped paying attention to any news surrounding this after my dad sent me this article...pathetic

18-May-18
I personally don't have anything against her or the wedding. I say good for her, I'm sick of all the drama her family is bringing to it.

18-May-18
Zim, just a bit over-dramatized, don'tyathink?

18-May-18
This is all about tradition and royalty. Things near and dear to lots of people. Not my cup of tea but my wife is having a “royal wedding party” tmrw morning with a few dozen friends. They’ll watch and ooh and ahh just like most women do at weddings. I don’t befrudge then. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

18-May-18
y f IMposter. Are you going to be the entertainment. See how many LIES you can say in five minutes??? 8^)))

18-May-18
What wedding?

18-May-18
At the altar during a wedding there is a woman who dreamed about her wedding day her whole life and a man who didn't.

18-May-18
Back when the last royal wedding was being slathered all over the news, my father (who is 91 now), said to me, "I don't know why they're raising all this fuss over that wedding, seems to me they could have just stood up in front of the judge or something and got it over with."

By the way, Lord willing this September, my parents will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary. They just stood up in front of a preacher with a few family around so Dad knows what he is talking about.

18-May-18
The interesting part will be when they break up.

18-May-18
I thought that we had a war against that type of government to get away from it. Now so many oogle over a royal wedding. It means no more to me than any other couple that got married today or will tomorrow, that I don't know either!

19-May-18
I personally don't give a big rats ass about this whole fiasco or the other one too.dont really give a damn.

19-May-18
Anyway the second son gets the hind tit anyway.

19-May-18
I haven't cared about royal weddings since 1776!

19-May-18
Jeez Pat I bought you a commemorative royal wedding teacup was gonna give to u when u come up deer hunting but you just shat all over that plan. Fine then u grumpy old fart.

19-May-18
What wedding?

20-May-18

JD's embedded Photo
JD's embedded Photo

20-May-18
All the best to them now let’s move on

21-May-18
cheap entertainment is hard to come by for some people.....

21-May-18
From Stilton's Place:

We got there early Saturday morning to avoid crowds, then no one else showed up. Frankly, we don't see why this was supposed to be such a big deal.

• Sitka Gear