TD 19-May-18
Beendare 19-May-18
BowSniper 19-May-18
Salagi 19-May-18
BowSniper 19-May-18
Woods Walker 19-May-18
itshot 19-May-18
18-May-18
Without getting political or pretending I can solve this great societal ill, it is just really bizarre how routine this is all becoming. Personally it's really frustrating and scary becoming a parent the past couple years. I refuse to even tune into a minute of the news coverage so combined with this ridiculous tea and crumpets wedding, no news for me this weekend.

18-May-18
Destroy the nuclear family, replace the father with a welfare check and turn a blind eye to mental illness. That is what we do in PC America now thanks to liberals.

18-May-18
The "Resource Officer", is in critical condition in the hospital.

18-May-18
: Santa Fe shooting suspect has been identified as 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis - CBS News

18-May-18
He proudly displayed his "Born to Kill" tee shirt on facebook..

No need to worry, he was just expressing himself...............................

18-May-18
It said he had guns and bombs. The left will be all over this, blaming the guns, but won't say anything about the bombs.

18-May-18
His facebook showed pictures of satanic, communist, etc. symbols. The left won't talk about that. I wonder if he was on the Prozac type drugs that cause violent outbursts.

18-May-18
Well crap...

18-May-18
Of course they are going to give 24/7 coverage on all networks. This is how it is spread. "I can become famous". Really believe that there is no daddy in the home with any clout. My dad would have come down on me with all force. THEN ya gotta go home and face mom.

18-May-18
Progressivism and liberalism own these tragedies. It's time they step up and take the blame.

18-May-18
Cut funding that kills babies... earmark that money that will secure schools and save childrens lives... or does that make too much sense?

18-May-18
Must have been a dad somewhere, as they’re saying that’s where the weapons came from...

18-May-18
Amazing how the leap goes from an obviously sick kid to “blame the libruls!!!” And I’ve yet to see how one liberal policy had anything to do with the shooting today. And no one has proven it either. Conjecture is just that. And it’s useless.

18-May-18
Destroying the family unit and all that it stands for. The role of the man in the house as the father and going easy on crime for starters.

No wonder you don't have a clue...

18-May-18
Then Why no mention of the fact that the shooter’s Instagram account followed only a few pages and all were connected to guns or President Donald Trump. Or that he was a fan of the NRA’s Dana Loesch? This isn’t just a mental health problem.

Over a 190 countries in the world and only US high schoolers feel the need to shoot up their schools every now and then. This country has a problem and trust me it ain't just bullying or mental health.

18-May-18
Why is he in custody? He should be in a drawer in cold storage.

18-May-18
y f IMposter. Amazing how YOU and your democrats BYPASS obviously sick kid, in previous shootings, and go directly to GUN CONTROL. Now all of a sudden you are blaming a SICK KID. What happened to your normal GUNS are the problem??? And i have yet to see ONE GUN LAW that would've kept this shooting from happening, but you have that GUN LAW, Right??? You are as PHONY as the day is long.

18-May-18
Read it again Jeffrey. This time slower and maybe out loud where you can sound out the words.

“This isn’t JUST a mental health issue”.

This is why reading comprehension ought to be emphasized. PS: your teachers are officially disappointed in you.

18-May-18
y f IMposter. Anything you want to LIE about, to elude what i said. PRICELESS!!! Prove my last reply is false.

18-May-18
"He proudly displayed his "Born to Kill" tee shirt on facebook.. No need to worry, he was just expressing himself............"

Let him wear it when he's run through a wood chipper next to a hog pen, film at 6:00pm on national news.

Only way to stop theses shootings is to let CHL holders carry on school property and require 65% of the teachers to do the same. Problem solved over night.

Anti-gun LWL's knew, and was hoping for, gunmen to shoot and kill school children at gun free schools just so they could further their anti-gun agenda.

18-May-18
One thing is for sure y f IMposter. The words PROOF, PROVE, HONEST, and FACTS make you run away every time. PRICELESS!!!! 8^)))

18-May-18
Its not just a mental health issue, its a culture issue. Yes, you have to be bent to decide it makes sense to kill innocent kids, but our cultural changes are whats leading to schools being a target. Murder rates are down and about the same as it was in the 50's, people have been whacked out for as long as we have been in existence.

18-May-18
Today’s shooting happened in Texas, America’s most gun-friendly state,... And it happened despite armed security on the school campus. Good guys with guns did nothing and I'm sure there were plenty in the area. you are correct, it isn't just a mental health issue. This kid shouldnt have had access to his dads guns. His parents should've known that he was interested in Nazi's and had a fascination with guns. We will never get rid of the millions of guns, nor should we. I've always been a proponent of our 2A but that does not mean there shouldnt be some protections, so restrictions. Ask yourselves. Should anyone and everyone have the privilege of owning a gun? does anyone and everyone have the privilege of voting or driving? even our most strict rights have responsibilities. Why shouldn't the 2A? red flag laws, universal background checks, maybe use technology and have all guns fitted with trackers that alert the authorities when they’re too close to schools, stadiums, & other highly populated areas that guns don’t belong, and finally how about the same technology that locks our phones used to lock triggers. I don't know what the answer is, but somethings got to change. We all agree on that.

18-May-18
y f IMposter. "Should anyone and everyone have the privilege of owning a gun?" It's a right, not a privilege. "I don't know what the answer is." BINGO!!! You don't know or have ONE GUN LAW, but back any and every thing with the words GUN CONTROL. You are a PHONY.

18-May-18

the atheism didn't help the situation, likely caused it

18-May-18
Waiting for more details - with him being captured alive we need to find out what really turns a kid into a psychopathic killer. I suspect we find he was on some form of mental health drugs and plays Call of Duty (or similar murder training games) for hours on end. Seems to be the common theme these days...

18-May-18
The 2A does not give anyone unfettered rights to own guns with no restrictions. The Supreme Court was very clear on this. "In general, where the government has very strong reasons to restrict a right, it can." was the exact quote by Justice Scalia.

Take the First Amendment right to free speech, which sounds pretty ironclad ("Congress shall make no law... abridging the freedom of speech") But can you say whatever you want, whenever you want? Try asking your stewardess where you can stow your bomb the next time you fly somewhere.

The Fourth Amendment says you have a right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures. But you still have to go through security at airports. You can still be stopped at a drunk-driving checkpoint. Try to claim your rights then and see how that works out.

Your right to private property? The government can still take it from you under eminent domain.

Same thing with gun rights, We already restrict access to firearms in so many ways. We prohibit people from owning machine guns, from owning shoulder-launched missiles and hand grenades, tanks and ICBM's. We prevent children from owning firearms.

This reminds me back to a debate we had in one of my college sociology classes, the question on the table was: if limits can be placed on free speech, is it then a right? I would also ask the same concerning the 2nd Amendment; further, who gets to set the limits, and how much restriction is too much, and who gets to determine that? It is a RIGHT because it is not limited by regulation. That being said, penalties for the wanton disregard for the safety of others should be enforced, but that doesn't mean the RIGHT is being restricted.

18-May-18
hush up covergirl, ur boring us

18-May-18
8^)))) Need to go LIE some where else y f IMposter. You have NO CREDIBILITY. 8^)))

18-May-18
y f IMposter. While you are trying to blow smoke up every body's a$$. Do you think that YOU should be able to own a gun, with all your fake registrations??? You have PROVEN over thirty some times, that you will LIE, no matter what the RULES say, PROVING that you are known to break rules, you could very well break the LAW. You have PROVEN that you will LIE to try and sneak back on here, so i think you would LIE and SNEAK your way to own a GUN. So PROVING that you are a LIAR, and can't be TRUSTED in any way, do you feel that you should own a gun????

18-May-18
Paul,

Since you are on record for "reasonable" gun laws please point to which law failed to prevent this and how new reasonable laws would have stopped it.

18-May-18
The other issue not getting alot of coverage is, according to Gov Abbott, the kid had made small explosive devices....CO2 bomb and molatove cocktails. It sounds like the kid was looking for attention.

As I type this.....it is being reported there is some type of ongoing shooting near a school in Georgia....one dead. The school location could be coincidental and the shooting unrelated to the school.

19-May-18
School Resource Officer is critical along with one other student in Texas...

19-May-18
"Today’s shooting happened in Texas, America’s most gun-friendly state,... And it happened despite armed security on the school campus. Good guys with guns did nothing and I'm sure there were plenty in the area."

Out right lie. This shooting took place in a gun free zone.

ARM THE TEACHERS AND STAFF.

19-May-18
GPS Proximity trigger lockouts.......

I had no idea ones grasp of straws (much less reality) could reach so far.......

Even if possible and would not add several hundred dollars or more to the cost of a weapon, making self protection only affordable to the wealthy..... the reliability of what is essentially life saving equipment would fall off the chart ("my gun lost it's charge and wouldn't fire!" or "I was raped near the campus bus stop! My gun wouldn't fire!") beside the fact pretty much any system you could come up with would not be hard to hack even for a high school kid. Although it might be out of the grasp of psycho high school teachers..... stupid idea on it's face, any way you slice it. Stupid.

But stupid is what leftists do. Because they are so out of touch with reality they fixate on the tool used, it is evil, it is the problem, not the user. If the tool magically ceased to exist (no matter that is is a court proven constitutional right) the crime would cease to exist. Be it a gun or now like in Britten, knives. French trucks, UHaul vans.... pressure cookers..... airliners..... all psychos can come up with a cause to justify their actions. In reality the tools used are just a formality.....

When they convict this psycho they should make his execution public. TX I understand has an express lane to the chair......

19-May-18
Leave it to a dumb jazz liberal to focus on "Guns" in this Texas thing.

The kid was whacked out. He gave all of the signs. He wore a trench coat on hot days. He was one of those Columbine clones...wanted to emulate that shooting for the notoriety.

Oh, but lets twist the incident to suit your agenda- sickening. These liberal idiots keep spewing their silliness and avoiding the mental health issue.....the avg American with the capability to reason will get wise to them soon.

19-May-18
Imposter says - "In general, where the government has very strong reasons to restrict a right, it can." was the exact quote by Justice Scalia.

Since you are so very often full of shiite, how about linking to where/when Scalia made that quote to clarify the context (and if what you are saying is even true....)

19-May-18

Salagi's Link
In case you would like to read Fav's post in it's entirety. ;) I have given a zero on research papers for such blatant plagiarism. You quote, you must give the source.

Oh, and notice this quote from the original : ""The Supreme Court has said repeatedly that no right under the Constitution is absolute," says Adam Winkler, a law professor at UCLA and the author of "Gunfight: The Battle over the Right to Bear Arms in America. "In general, where the government has very strong reasons to restrict a right, it can.""

19-May-18
And as expected.... "Acquaintances described him as quiet and unassuming, an avid video game player...."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-texas-santa-fe-high-school-20180518-story.html

19-May-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Typical Paulabe Post
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Typical Paulabe Post
"Today’s shooting happened in Texas, America’s most gun-friendly state,... And it happened despite armed security on the school campus. Good guys with guns did nothing and I'm sure there were plenty in the area." Out right lie. This shooting took place in a gun free zone."

And as we all know quite well, if Paulabe Zeidan is good at one thing it's LYING. From his 40+ fake identities to his failure to honor his own promise to leave the CF forever when Trump won. He's not known as the Baron Of Bullshit for nothing!

19-May-18
salagi, that is the ziedan/briarcliff way, been doing it since day one

his superiors even applaud the behavior, according to him

i used to post a link for each of his plagiarized posts with a friendly "you're welcome"...it never really helped, as seen here, some 3 yrs on.......

• Sitka Gear