Will 05-Jun-18
BIG BEAR 05-Jun-18
Tiger eye 05-Jun-18
Owl 05-Jun-18
Shuteye 05-Jun-18
20-May-18

tonyo6302's embedded Photo
I know that the Old Dominion is a tad ahead of my fellow Northern Yankee Neighbors, but My yard is in full bloom, and the Wife definitely has a green thumb.

.. ..

.. ..

I take care of the grass, and dig holes where she tells me too. She does everything else, and I am proud of her.

If ya got photos of your yard, post 'em up!

20-May-18

Another . . .

20-May-18

. . . another . . . .

20-May-18

. . . . last one . . .

.. .. .

.. ..

Post 'em if ya got em . . .

20-May-18
Wow! Beautiful yard. The flowers look great. I'm jealous.

20-May-18
Thanks, Sleepyhunter.

.. ..

.. .. ..

Wifey says those big flowers are Knock Out Roses.

20-May-18
That's one sharp yard tony. Congrats to the Mrs. and her lackey.;)

20-May-18

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
My wife's day lilies will be coming on in June by the hundreds. A hibiscus is blooming and the dogwood is about done. I was in a newly planted soybean field checking for groundhogs and took a picture of my dogwood and house.

20-May-18
I'll bet she will say best therapy there is... working that beautiful garden, very nice to look at tony!

20-May-18
Your a lucky man. She isn't in to horses. You guys earned that Yard of the Month award. It's looking nice.

21-May-18
I mowed mine once so far this year. Sprayed weeds on the rock beds and planned on cleaning things up a bit this weekend but ended up going to my friends cabin to hang out and plumb the bathroom. I like a having a nice yard, not so crazy about skipping stuff to keep it that way.

21-May-18
Great pics, brings back memories of DCM's annual garden threads, may he rest in peace.

21-May-18
Tell your wife well done! What a beautiful yard. I'm waiting for my big black mulberry tree to drop the rest of the flowers so I can finish mulching. I always get a late start due to turkey season and weekend rain. Only thing in bloom right now is my kousa dogwood and some azaleas.

21-May-18
Wow - Tony, well done. There are some flowers blooming, and I have had to cut the grass maybe 3x... It's green, so that's a win. My wife is the gardener and says she has lots of weeding to do in one bed... the other's she's cleaned up but still is playing with. Ill have to snap a shot or two at some point today from Sunny MA.

21-May-18

Come november's embedded Photo
Come november's embedded Photo
Your call Will. Should I enter the yard and garden thread?

21-May-18

LINK's embedded Photo
Front yard
LINK's embedded Photo
Front yard
LINK's embedded Photo
North end.
LINK's embedded Photo
North end.
LINK's embedded Photo
Back yard
LINK's embedded Photo
Back yard
LINK's embedded Photo
Food plot on south end. Soon to be alfalfa.
LINK's embedded Photo
Food plot on south end. Soon to be alfalfa.
I like mowing in straight lines. 4 acres of Bermuda doesn’t leave much time for flowers. ;)

21-May-18

LINK's embedded Photo
Archery range further north.
LINK's embedded Photo
Archery range further north.
LINK's embedded Photo
What it looked like 5 years ago this July.
LINK's embedded Photo
What it looked like 5 years ago this July.
I’ve got about 8 acres in my “yard”, 192 outside the yard and I wouldn’t trade my single wide paradise for the nicest place in town.

21-May-18
Come November, I have often told my Wife if it wasn't for her, I would river pebble my entire yard and plant one cactus, and spend the rest of my "yard" time fishing or at the Archery Range.

.. ..

.. ..

Link, can we arrange a trade?

Shuteye, I think Spring is about three weeks ahead of you down here. Our Dogwood blossoms fell off over two weeks ago. That Flower is just WOW !

All, I have forwarded your comments to my Wife, and she says, "Thank you". She just returned from spending a week in Portland Maine with her Daughter, and stated they don't even have leaves on their trees yet. A late Northeast spring indeed.

21-May-18

Will's embedded Photo
Weird how the cam angle makes the house look crooked!
Will's embedded Photo
Weird how the cam angle makes the house look crooked!
I'm jealous of you all with the big open spaces out the door! Wow!

21-May-18
Nice, Will, very nice. Are those green bushes Boxwoods ?

21-May-18
Tony... The "moundy" looking ones, in the foreground there? Those are Cat Mint. That's her "back row" along the house there as well... In front there is some purple cone flower, day lilly's, violets and lord know's what else :). As you aptly put it... "I just dig holes"...

02-Jun-18
. . . . so, I am upstairs on the computer this morning, sipping my first cup of Joe, and surfing Bowsite, of course . . . . .

.. .. ..

.. .. .. . ..

. . . . the Missus is outside in the garden, pruning stuff, or what ever the heck she does out there . . . . .

. . . . . all of the sudden, I hear this bloood curdling scream from the Missus . . .

. . . . . I reach into the closet, grab the Mossberg, jack a shell in the chamber, and run outside like I am trying to steal home base in the bottom of the 9th to put my team ahead . . . . .

(12ga, 00buck, heavy shot, if you must know)

. . . . and this is what I found threatening my Missus . . . . .

02-Jun-18

05-Jun-18
And right there is why I don't garden!

05-Jun-18
The good, is that they eat chipmunks... The bad, is that they are really bad news if they bite you. YIKES! Glad the misses is ok!

Did you put the hevi shot on it, or do a long range attack with a club...

Skinned, a copperhead would make a long bow look AMAZING!

05-Jun-18

BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
Wife's roses.

05-Jun-18

Tiger eye's embedded Photo
Tiger eye's embedded Photo
View off back deck.

05-Jun-18
"And right there is why I don't garden!" lol, South Farm. If I can't ride over it with 3 blades spinning, it doesn't get tended. And that's probably also why Southern Living won't answer my emails...

Tony, glad the missus was unscathed. That stated, I have to say a copperhead snake is one of the handsomest colored critters in all of creation.

05-Jun-18

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
In a few weeks I will have maters, I have quite a few planted and they are starting to set tomatoes. In July I will start eating them every day.

• Sitka Gear