bigswivle 22-May-18
Shuteye 22-May-18
Bowbender 22-May-18
spike78 22-May-18
'Ike' (Phone) 22-May-18
Woods Walker 23-May-18
21-May-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Gods speed sister...LEO’s are taking a beating out there! Damn...

The police chief said that Americans are "seeing something in this country we've never seen before."

"Officers who have died at the hands of gunshots is up," Sheridan said. "This is a bad time in the United States for law enforcement."

"We are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of a Baltimore County Police Officer after she was shot in the line of duty today," Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan tweeted following early reports of the incident. "Our prayers go out to this brave officer's family, @BACOPoliceFire, and the Baltimore County community."

21-May-18
Another Obama achievement. Between this and his abortion vote when he was an Illinois congressman he has a very special place in hell waiting for him.

22-May-18
Horrible..... I'm looking forward to retiring...... I look at the kids we're hiring now and pray for them.

22-May-18
Are we allowed to call the kids that did this, that deliberately ran down the officer.... can we call them viscious animals? Or do we keep pretending they are jist innocent and confused kids needing more love and attention?

22-May-18
Struck close to home here a couple weeks ago when we lost a local sheriffs officers here in highlands county. Crushed this small town community. What a hard job man, prayers to all Leo's

22-May-18
They have all four of the teenagers involved in running over the female officer with a Jeep. They are all in custody right now.

22-May-18
If Obama had a son.....

22-May-18
Terrible. There has been a huge increase in LEO deaths. I am sure multiple factors are at play, but there has to be a link to the words of some officials and the increase in the murder of officers.

A decrease in citizen shootings, something I spoke in favor of, cannot be justified by officers and other first responders getting killed. I was wrong, and I apologise.

22-May-18
The sick part is that the loser who ran her down was arrested numerous times in five months for car thefts I believe and if he was in jail she would be alive. Thank the liberal court system in MD.

22-May-18
A judge has called the kid a ‘one man crime wave!’ Yet, as you said Spike he was out in the public....Sounds a lot like CA!

23-May-18
And the same liberals who made it possible for this human pus sack to be on the street would be the same ones who tell us which firearms we don't "need". They can all go hump a stump.

• Sitka Gear