bad karma 23-May-18
memengako 23-May-18
Your fav poster 24-May-18
elkmtngear 24-May-18
AT Halley 24-May-18
Bentstick81 24-May-18
23-May-18

slade's Link
China's Global Naval Strategy and Expanding Force Structure: Pathway to Hegemony Testimony by Captain James Fanell (USN, Ret.)1

Chairman Nunez, Ranking Member Schiff, distinguished members of the committee; I am here at your invitation to testify on China’s global naval strategy and its related massive expansion of its force and overseas logistics support structure.

My assessment of this imminent and ever-increasing global maritime threat follows, as well as my recommendations for actions our country must take to avoid geo-political defeat and, quite likely, a major naval disaster.

23-May-18
I don't worry about Russia or China nuking us. They know that if they blew the USA off the map our subs would retaliate in spades. Nobody wants that. However, little Rocket Man would worry me since he is a few french fries short of a happy meal.

23-May-18
Conventional war with China or Russian will never happen. The econmic price would be detriminal to all parties.

That doesnt mean a covert war on line or in the shadows wont happen.

23-May-18
^^^

This!

23-May-18
This is about Natural resources which China lacks and or is running out of.

23-May-18
That’s why they need to take over NK...

23-May-18
But wasn’t the great deal maker supppsed to be winning and maga and all that? Oh so a complete neophyte was outdone by an experienced politician? Shocker! I’m sure it’ll all work out though. Because trump says so. MagaTs are a funny lot.

23-May-18
y f IMposter. Do you think you could get your stupid a$$ to watch Mark Levin and tell us all where he is wrong??? He would eat you alive. I would pay good money to watch him totally destroy you LYING a$$. 8^)))

23-May-18
From the Art of the Deal: "The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion."

Hmmm Maybe I'll steal that. Me a Liar? NAHHH Just a little "truthful hyperbole!"

23-May-18
y f IMposter. Why side step my question??? I knew you would, like always. It's what LIARS do. You and i both know that Levin will eat you alive. You call it, and LIE about it if you want. Bottom line is you are a LYING PHONY FRAUD. Now, no sense in LYING about this. Best thing for you to do is run away from a FACT, like you ALWAYS do. PRICELESS!!!

23-May-18
LMAO, between him, LeftyCrayonBoy and Jimbo...Hard to chose who’s more of a idiot!

23-May-18
"Me a Liar? "

using names of your students, your co-workers and random business owners as your own registration name is what? opinion, nothing more, nothing less?

why is your current registration purposely misspelled? do you have any purpose, anywhere?

23-May-18
LOL! You expect a straight, honest answer from Paulabe Zeidan? It'll never happen, hesheit's not capable of that.

23-May-18
Is a war with China inevitable? No, of course not.

Next question.

23-May-18
There will be war if Red China invades Taiwan. We have mutual defense treaty with Taiwan inevitably we will have to wade in. I read some rag implying they plan to invade in 2020.

24-May-18
Hahahaha. China played trumpand now NK played trump. But yeah sure. “Winning!”

Look what trump knows about diplomacy and foreign affairs could fill a thimble. And here are all of you MagaTs thinking he’s got it all together.

24-May-18
Hahahahaaa...sanctions continue, until Kim Jong Un kisses the ring. If you don't believe it will happen, well, then again...I don't believe you could be any more of an idiot.

24-May-18
In my opinion Trump will not be able to undo what the last 3 presidents have done to try to destroy America...not even with 2 terms. It appears he has no plans to end the US interventionist policy around the world. Just doing that would save this country YUGE amounts of money. Something like $4 Trillion spent on "fighting terrorism" since 9/11. Add in $20+ trillion unaccounted for (MISSING) in the DoD. How does one president turn that around?

Probably won't be full out declared war with China...but there will be conflict.

24-May-18
And just think y f IMposter. Trump still out smarts your stupid a$$, and has more balls than you will ever have. You and your kind believes in drawing red lines, that all the enemies step over, and prove that you and your kind have no balls. So, you would be better off to sit in a corner and be very still. 8^)))

• Sitka Gear