'Ike' (Phone) 26-May-18
Woods Walker 26-May-18
canepole 26-May-18
Woods Walker 26-May-18
25-May-18

spike78's Link
Surprised this wasn’t posted yet.

25-May-18
In CA, they'd have been arrested and charged with murder.

26-May-18
Not just one, but two ran to get guns and confront the shooter...Damn!

26-May-18
I read the opening headline and got as far as ......"Oklahoma"......and that told me all I needed to know. The western states in "heartland" country (Oklahoma, Texas, Wyoming, Kansas, etc.) are NOT a good place for someone to go on shooting spree because the odds are VERY good that the people around you are armed and ready to defend themselves/others.

26-May-18
I've bragged about our state before, last three elections every county in Okla voted red in the presidential election. Plenty good service men and veterans reside here. Great folks in law enforcement. Hell, most of our Democrats are pretty good folks. I truly believe that one of the reasons we don't seem to have a carjacking problem is that every truck and probably halve the cars in our state have armed drivers. Guess it might be embarrassing for a gang guy to get blown away by a soccer mom.

26-May-18
" I truly believe that one of the reasons we don't seem to have a carjacking problem is that every truck and probably halve the cars in our state have armed drivers."

That just MIGHT be a deterrent, judging from the number of shootings that occur at police stations and gun shows.

• Sitka Gear