Woods Walker 28-May-18
Bentstick81 28-May-18
Mike in CT 28-May-18
Your fav poster 28-May-18
Woods Walker 28-May-18
Bentstick81 28-May-18
Bentstick81 28-May-18
25-May-18
Are you guys old enough to remember the last President to regularly attack the press? It rhymes with Michard Mixon. Freedom is not free. It's ok to think critically. Try it. It's fun.

25-May-18
No need to be very old, Obama attacked the press regularly.

26-May-18

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo

26-May-18
LOL! Someone seems to have an 8 year memory lapse. But that is a TDS syndrome.

26-May-18
I'm not old enough to remember, but anyone who calls out THIS deranged, uber-liberal, self-important "press" is doing something right. "Press" gets quotation marks because I believe the term actually refers to journalism, cough, cough. Could the methods be a little better; sure.

"Freedom is not free." Agreed.

"It's ok to think critically. " Agreed. However, you might try taking a dose of your own medicine.

26-May-18
Obama didn’t prevent the press from a press conference. Trump has. Obama never suggested journalists be arrested and have their credentials removed. Obama didn’t create the “fake news” name Obama also faced the press himself in many press conferences. unlike the coward in Office now.

26-May-18
Right. Obama just LIED his pathetic affirmative action ass off for 8 years (kinda like YOU!), and made sure that everything his unqualified, incompetent ass touched turned to sh*t.

26-May-18
y f IMposter. We had a good day on here yesterday. Your LYING A$$ wasn't on here LYING about every reply, like today. PRICELESS!!! 8^))

26-May-18
That is one powerful affirmative action president! Either he is a genius or a dummy! Which is it? And for a guy you claim had ZERO respect, he somehow managed to get the entire CIA, FBI, Media and GOP Senators to go along with his evil plan to take down trump? How does that happen exactly? Seems like you’ve painted yourself into a corner huh?

26-May-18
You're out of your ****ing mind.

26-May-18
So y f IMposter. I see now that you don't want JUSTICE. So you LIED when you claimed that all you want is JUSTICE. Hang yourself much??? Carry on DIP$HIT, i have plenty of time and rope. 8^)))

27-May-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Alternatively....

28-May-18
Obama born scandals? Jeffrey I thought we discussed this. Obama had zero indictments, arrests, guilty pleas. He never had to hire, fire and hire more attorneys. Maybe concentrate on the criminal in charge for a second? Do better. Ok? Thanks.

28-May-18
You do better. Keep your promise and leave the CF after Trump won. He did and you didn't. Your words aren't worth sh*t here.

28-May-18
y f IMposter. "I thought we discussed this." It's just beginning, and obama is where it will all end up. Do better, OK? Quit LYING on every thread, OK???

28-May-18
A discussion should always be centered around an honest review of the facts; cherry-picking which facts you use to cast your argument is disingenuous at best.

Ignoring very real facts such as those around Fast and Furious, the IRS targeting of conservative groups, the realities of Benghazi (for instance, lying to the American public, not to mention families of the slain) speaks to a number of character defects; an incredible propensity for lying, a delusional level of denial or a truly staggering degree of ignorance.

Of course, there are those individuals who have proven over time that they are quite capable of scoring the trifecta above.....

28-May-18
Consequently we no longer engage him,,,,, Blah blah blah.

Fact still remains, trumps admin is far more scandalous than Obama’s. And we haven’t seen anything yet! Col Bob Mueller USMC will see to that.

28-May-18
Fact still remains......YOU lied when you said you'd leave the CF forever when Trump won. So ANYTHING you say is just "blah, blah, blah" lies.

Buy just keep ducking and dodging Paulabe, and every time you do, you just reaffirm once again what we all know you to be.

28-May-18
y f IMposter. "Col Bob Mueller USMC will see to that." Wanna take me up on that bet i made not too long ago??? mueller is about as PHONY as you are. Well, Mr NO BALLS. Bet???? 8^)))

28-May-18
Oh, and yf IMposter. See you in a few days. Have a nice run. 8^))))

• Sitka Gear