Your fav poster 30-May-18
Bentstick81 30-May-18
Bentstick81 30-May-18
Bentstick81 30-May-18
Your fav poster 30-May-18
26-May-18
How dare you speak of facts?!

26-May-18
Salty!!!!!!! Everyday that Trump is president is another great day for me and a miserable day for u turds.

26-May-18
burnt flesh, finished.....aka 'has been', much like the zeidan syndicate and you sensei-milia

26-May-18
The FBI is in possession of Trump jr speaking w Russians. Given to them by European intelligence agencies that intercepted the communication. Jr is one of the 5 sealed indictments yet to be revealed.

26-May-18

26-May-18
How many indictments, arrests or guilty please came out of the obama administration? Exactly. Oh right deep state blah blah blah. Or maybe you elected a conman that’s been skirting the law his entire life and thinks he can still do it as president? Yeah. That’s most likely the answer

26-May-18
y f IMposter. PATIENCE, moron. It's coming, and you know it. You will see plenty of arrests. 8^)))

26-May-18
We finally agree Jeffrey! I’m betting the arrests and indictments begin with Trump jr. followed by Cohen, Kushner, Bannon and Stone.

26-May-18
LOL! Like a bet with you is worth sh*t! You never honor ANYTHING you say.

26-May-18
Lefty is just buzzed all the time. "It's the WEED talkin' dude!"

Paulabe is simply a pure, bald faced liar.

26-May-18
OK y f IMposter. You just said you were betting. So, lets bet that the LOSER will have to never come on here, ever, and Pat will see to it. So you are all in, right???

26-May-18
Oh boy JTV. Lefty is back to calling people a pansy. Once again, these two morons are fun to watch. 8^)))

26-May-18
obama's 1st investigation: Claiming foreign student aid to pay for his college.

26-May-18

26-May-18

26-May-18

itshot's Link
this should cheer you up, it's almost over

26-May-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Kerry and the Logan Act...the Obama related scandals continue

26-May-18

26-May-18
tell the family that had their son killed by the gun that obama gave the mexican drug dealers in fast and furious there were no scandals.

26-May-18
The shame...

Of obama.

26-May-18
y f IMposter. Is that you learning how to use a boat??? You must be the one that is sitting there seeing how much gas you have, right??? I have plenty of rope. 8^)))

26-May-18
Lefty and Paul, pass that chit your smokn so we all can be in your world... far from reality, kangaroo court indictments, propaganda of the highest degree makes Russia look like amateurs.

26-May-18
...heck Putin is giving up politics because he can't match the dems of today... he is shaking his head in dis belief how gullible half our population is.

26-May-18
I worked for some folks at Solyndra....they all KNEW it was a scam........Stockpiling defective panels in huge warehouses....all while Obama was singing their praises.

27-May-18
If you're willing to manufacture crimes...it should be a very simple thing to find people to indict

27-May-18
None point to trump huh? Who hired these people. Who vetted them? When the FBI warned trump that people in his campaign were having secret talks w Russians what did he do?

Trump knew everything. He chose to hide it because that’s how he conducts his entire enterprise. He’s been a shady businessman from the very beginning. He thought he could continue that in the WH. Nope.

His base, however continue to believe whatever he says because obviously the entire CIA, our allies intelligence agencies, the FBI and the entire DOJ as well as key GOP Senators have all conspired to take down trump. Is that what you’re saying?

27-May-18
y f IMposter. I see you are really reaching for SOMETHING to stick on Trump. LYING about Trump isn't going to help you at all. But hey, that's what LIARS do. 8^)))

27-May-18
"None point to trump huh? Who hired these people. Who vetted them? "

So, this alleged crooked businessman makes certain that his fingerprint are on everything?

"When the FBI warned trump that people in his campaign were having secret talks w Russians what did he do?"

Well, the one thing he should not do is fire them because then they're on alert about the FBI knowing of what they were doing. "Trump knew everything. He chose to hide it because that’s how he conducts his entire enterprise. "

Oh, of course. Someone who is trying hard to run a shady enterprise makes certain that he's the one who knows everything going on. Great plan, Bart.

"He’s been a shady businessman from the very beginning. He thought he could continue that in the WH. Nope.'

Yes, I understand. Evidence and facts are minor in importance compared to the stuff you imagine must be true because you really, really want it to be true.

"His base, however continue to believe whatever he says because obviously the entire CIA, our allies intelligence agencies, the FBI and the entire DOJ as well as key GOP Senators have all conspired to take down trump. Is that what you’re saying?"

Nobody is saying that except the voices in your head. And those voices are getting stupider with each passing day, no small feat given how pathetically imbecilic they were to begin with.

27-May-18
What we're saying Paulabe, is that you're a bald faced lying POS, with no honor or integrity and you PROVE it every time you post here.

27-May-18
Boy, lefty and "The LYING KING", atheist, got quiet in a hurry. Wait for it, how many indictments again???????? 8^)))))

27-May-18

Annony Mouse's Link

27-May-18
No indictments for precious barry o? Of course not - what paid for reporter or politician would commit suicide...?

28-May-18
1). Trump was briefed on Russian threat when he became GOP nominee. By the FBI and Homeland Security

2). Trump falsely claims Obama didn't try to stop Russian election meddling. False

3). Trump could literally order everything the DOJ and FBI know about the origins of the Russia investigation declassified with the snap of his fingers. He doesn't do so because he fears what it would show And that it would get out to his MagaTs.

28-May-18
The CF biggest liar and impostor lecturing US about what's false! Like we should believe a single syllable of what hesheit says!

28-May-18
y f IMposter. You are LYING out your a$$ big time today. Another day, more LIES. As usual.

28-May-18
y f IMposter. JTV just listed 108 obama quotes, lies, & scandals, and you side stepped them and brought up three LIES on Trump. The LIARS dance. Obama said right on the news that, it's impossible for anyone to interfere with our ELECTIONS. You will soon find out that obama was like you, LYING OUT HIS A$$. PRICELESS. 8^)))

28-May-18
Speaking of criminal behavior. I remember a poster posting about the drop in value of selling weed after Colorado legalization. The poster stated that he sold it for more money prior to legalization. The poster didn’t answer the question of whether he was in the illegal dope business. Guess I’ll just have to assume as much. Hipocrit.

28-May-18
Careful there brunse.....he may come over and kick your a&&! Or at least threaten to.

29-May-18
Well, maybe it has something to do with 97 percent of Obama's Justice Department contributing to Hillary Clinton's Campaign. Bias much?

Show me one indictment by Mueller that has anything to do with Russian Collusion. This witch hunt just gave a prosecutor unfettered access to any charges he could dig up, campaign related or not. Stick to the reason for the Special Counsel, or shut the damn thing down. This has gone on long enough, America is bored with it.

Anyone with half a brain (not including altered states by "wake and bake" mentality) knows that any "proof" of conspiring with Russia would have leaked out by now. You liberal fools are just grasping at your last straw.

29-May-18
obama scandal free? Yeah right...

29-May-18
elkmtngear. BINGO!!! The two brothers wouldn't understand what you typed, even if we had a picture of it. 8^)

29-May-18
And how many of those “scandals” resulted in a special prosecutor that thereby resulted in guilty pleas, indictments or arrests. Hmmm? I’ll wait.

29-May-18
It's like talking to a wall...

29-May-18
elkmtngear, EXACTLY!! Both come on here and PROVED to us all, exactly what you said and removed any doubt we had of them being complete idiots. Just give them the rope and they will do the rest. These two clowns are a hoot to watch. 8^)))

29-May-18
Trey Gowdy is arguing on Fox News right now that the FBI acted properly when it used a confidential informant for the Trump campaign as part of the counter-intel investigation into Russia’s election interference.

Let me get ahead of you, Gowdy is a deep stater, RINO, fake news, blah blah blah.

29-May-18

29-May-18
y f IMposter. Another LIE??? I'm shocked. 8^)))

29-May-18
It’s the truth. Trey Gowdy was on Fox. And did indeed say that. So what’s the lie? And how is that trolling?

29-May-18
It's a LIE because you, a LIAR, said it. That's what you get when you choose to be a LIAR. Your choice.

30-May-18
With so many unsubstantiated accusations being thrown about let’s get to the crux of the matter. What was racist about Obama? Be specific. How did he try to destroy the Constitution? Be specific.

Re Trump: Is refusing to enforce the law on an enemy nation that attacked the US upholding the Constitution and his Oath of Office?

Is inviting Russian spies and Russian State Media into the Oval Office and posing for pictures to be broadcast on Russian State Media and giving classified information to those same spies upholding the Constitution and his Oath of Office?

Is receiving 500 million dollars for his personal business in Indonesia in exchange for relaxing sanctions on a Chinese government business who attacked America and American Business upholding the Constitution and his Oath of Office?

30-May-18
Y y f IMposter. You left out obama using US tax dollars to try and oust Netanyahu. Another, trying to influence an election, by obama. Nit picking things you want to talk about that helps your agenda, is proving once again just how PHONY you are. I got more rope. 8^)))

30-May-18
Why do you lie Jeffrey? Because without proof that obama did such a thing would be a lie according to your warped logic. So please show proof of tax dollars used by obama to “oust Netanyahu”. Ps. You conveniently left out how much tax dollars are spent with trumps golf. Why? Because it far exceeds Obama’s. Yet the right wingers lost their mind when he played. A little hypocritical?

30-May-18
y f IMposter. Just type in "obama trying to influence the Israel election", under Washington Times. There are others. Take your pick. I'm not like you y f IMposter, i don't LIE. Dream on DIP$hit. You just told another LIE, by saying that I LIE. What a moron. 8^))

30-May-18
So the US tried to influence an election! GASP! And you’re upset?!? I’d hope you’d be upset that another unarmed country tried to influence our election. But you’re not. Because they helped elect your guy. Which makes you complicit, a traitor and a cheater. How’s that feel?

30-May-18
And still no mention of the lies coming from trump. How convenient SZ. If that is your real name.

30-May-18
Simple question for anyone to answer. Do you believe everything trump says?

30-May-18
So y f IMposter. It's OK for obama to try an rig an election, but yet you dems are trying anything to try and prove Trump has. You will soon find out that obama will be right in the middle of that Country, you claim, that tried to influence our election. You want to hold Trump more accountable than YOU, when it comes to LYING. Once again, You claim Trump has LIED with NO PROOF, and yet FOX shoots your claims out of the water. Even Levin was PROVING how much you dems LIE. Prove Levin wrong dip$hit. I would trust Putin before i would you or the NEVER TRUMP MEDIA. You morons are known for not telling the truth. And before you state that i like russia, that just shows how IGNORANT, and how much YOU and the dems LIE to the American people. It's pretty bad when a guy can trust putin more than a democrat, and a self claimed LIAR. That would be you. 8^)))

30-May-18
y f IMposter. SIMPLE QUESTION. Since you are feeling big today, lets ask this question, that will let the wind out of your sails. Do you have the balls to answer the question of : Since you are a known LYING FRAUD, How do you DISCIPLINE a student if you catch them LYING to you???

30-May-18
y f IMposter. You asked me why i LIE. I see you got your a$$ handed to you again when you found out that i didn't. You on the other hand, did LIE about me. When you are a LYING PUKE like you are, you think that's the only way to communicate to people. You made the choice to be a LIAR, and now you are going to get what you deserve. 8^)

30-May-18
A kid won’t lie to you if there’s a solid relationship. I don’t recall having a kid lie to me. Honest answer that you won’t believe so it’s prob best not to ask me things because most likely my answer will be unacceptable to you. Now do you believe everything trump says?

• Sitka Gear