Your fav poster 31-May-18
Annony Mouse 31-May-18
Tjw 31-May-18
Tjw 31-May-18
Annony Mouse 31-May-18
Paul 01-Jun-18
Bentstick81 01-Jun-18
29-May-18
, Roseanne Barr compared Valerie Jarrett to an ape. There is no apology she can make that justifies this or turning a blind eye to this bigotry by airing another second of her show. Even in the Age of Trump, there are red lines that can never be crossed. This is one.

Good riddance to rubbish.

29-May-18
Nice regurgitation Of morning joes tweet.

29-May-18
Apes have more integrity than Valerie Jarrett. She should be in prison.

29-May-18
Social media will be the end of our great nation. Emotion is very difficult to interpret when all you have is text. That said, she apologized and admitted it was in poor taste.

29-May-18
I guess she has now offended all of America, from crotch grabbing at he national anthem to calling a black Iranian woman a muslim ape. Nice work Roseanne!

29-May-18
Yep, but Trump isn't a member of a "protected class". Good news is it won't be long until we are minorities I guess.

29-May-18
Right decision.

29-May-18

Salagi's Link

Man oh man, remember the outrage when this came out? Oh wait....never mind.

29-May-18

Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo
Or this....

29-May-18
She represents the typical Trump voter, right?

Freedom of Speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. She wasn't arrested for her words. She's still free. But ABC doesn't have to allow her to be on their platform.

I love how the people who have a problem with nfl players taking a knee is now screaming about the first amendment though!

29-May-18
It’s the sponsors dude. No sponsor wants to spend money on a show named after him warm in that spews that kind of crap. Otherwise known as capitalism?

29-May-18
"Freedom of Speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences."

I'm glad you learned the lesson I taught you last week.

29-May-18
No worse than Kathy Griffin holding a fake bloody head to make fun of Trump. Another station will pick up the show, it will be more popular than before.

29-May-18
I have no objections to the cancellation of her show. However I don’t think ABC handles things equally for all shows on there channel. Jimmy Kimmel is one example.

29-May-18
I hated what Kathy Griffin did. I hate that she is now selling out her venues. She disrespected the president of this country. Certainly, we do not need people affiliated to our party to stoop to that level. ABC did the right thing. The people of this country are seeing the way the Democratic Party is acting, and it’s turning heads. We don’t need this.

29-May-18
The hypocrisy here is ABC drops Rosanne yet keeps The View.

29-May-18
Well, there we have it. The CF's biggest LIAR (y f IMposter), has given us his LIES. What else do we need??? 8^)))

29-May-18
Didn’t one of the woman on View tv show recently disparage Christians on the air? To paraphrase, “talking to Christ should be classified as a mental illness”. Don’t believe ABC fired her. Is bigotry on the left acceptable? Apparently so.

29-May-18
The “whataboutism” is staggering. The bigotry and racism shown towards the Obama’s will forever be a stain on right wingers. The effigies is obama in a noose, or shown as an ape is appalling. I don’t think anyone here spoke out against that. Save your sanctimonious BS. Please. She screwed up, sponsors made calls and Disney canned her. Just rewards for stupidity. Trump will soon find this same fate.

29-May-18
y f IMposter. We give you the rope, and you do the rest. Only a dumba$$ would refuse to see obama was the BIGGEST RACIST person, this Country has and will see. As you have said, DENYING IT WON"T MAKE IT GO AWAY, and yet here you are.

29-May-18
""The effigies is obama in a noose, or shown as an ape is appalling. I don’t think anyone here spoke out against that. Save your sanctimonious BS. Please.""

I don't recall any posts of that nature on the CF. Prove your accusation.

29-May-18
Ted Nugent publicly called then-President Barack Obama a "subhuman mongrel." Three years later, he got invited to the White House by Donald Trump.

Michelle Obama was constantly compared to primates throughout her period in The WH. It is not okay to normalize this by pretending it's not racism.

Vitriolic racism is a core aspect of conservative politics.

29-May-18
I have no objections to what ABC did. However It would be nice if consequences were equal for all.

29-May-18
y f IMposter. Bring out the RACIST card when you don't have a leg to stand on. Typical democrat mind set. 8^)

29-May-18
One only has to look to Great Britain to see just where we are headed when it comes to "free" speech. A quick Internet search will easily demonstrate the disparity of outrage when one compares the comments of the left to those who oppose proREgressiveism. Why aren't the same standards applied to Kimmel, SNL and other leftist political commentaries?

It would be a great coup should FOX pick up Rosanne's show to add to Tim Allen's LMS.

29-May-18
With this show being as highly rated as it was, ABC will not let someone else pick up this show. They will somehow spin this and have it back on the air and then the hand wringers will be crying again.

FWIW.... Roseanne is a nut but anyone who can make liberals squirm can make me smile.

29-May-18
Go buy Roseanne's DVD's. Who cares what ABC does. If it would've been something against Trump, you wouldn't hear a thing.

29-May-18
Racist? I get sick and tired of the racist card being played. I was called a coon by some black recruits in basic training because I had black rimmed glasses. Some tried to make me see it as racist but I laughed at them. I really didn't care if they meant it that way or not, those glasses did make me look a little coon eyed.

Now explain this to me, how does comparing GW to a chimp and Donald to a orangutan fit into the racist scheme of things?

29-May-18
Then only decent show on. Figures it would "trigger " the sniveling liberal asshats! I don't care WHO she called what....if the shoe fits! ......First the Dukes of Hazzard,and now this. I'm sick of these pussys always getting thier way! Why can't we get all those damned fag shows canceled while we are at it ?

29-May-18
What a idiot....Not Roseanne, but the one that started this thread!

29-May-18
No bigotry. Only a bona fide, Grade A dumbass would think it is "racist".

For some people who worship science, it should be a compliment to speak of humans ancestry...

29-May-18
I find it hard to believe that today anyone would think there aren't any racial overtones in her statement given the fact that African American's were oppressed for hundreds of years in the US and there's still some going around. Using the term ape, monkey or "n" word in a sentence about an African American(s) is entirely inappropriate given this history and everyone knows that. I think there is a double standard when it comes to what others say about Caucasians in the US, but I don't think they're comparable given the historical context.

30-May-18
Some people choose not to see it Ben. Which says a little too much about them. And now she’s blaming Ambien. Wonderful.

30-May-18
We could get into the religious bigotry that is rampant out there....unless it has something to do with Islam....then that's ok.

30-May-18
I never liked her previous series and didn't watch the new show. I also do not think she is funny either. I have always thought she came a across as a grumpy woman with nothing better to do but complain about everything.

The one good thing about this is that she has admitted she was wrong and asked for forgiveness. Admitting guilt publicly IMO says a lot about someone (at least to me). The other comedians who recently crossed that line were not so quick to do the same.

30-May-18
And yet it's ok for that idiot on 'The View' to take a swipe at VP Pence on his faith and yet the show still plays.

Or it's ok for every AA in the liberal political spotlight to take a swipe at "________ white people".

Let's call a spade a spade...

30-May-18
Its obvious to MOST of us that there is a definite liberal bias. They eliminated Last Man Standing because of Tim Allen's continual slamming of liberals and dems. I hadn't watched Roseanne's new show, but from the headlines, it seemed to have all the libs lacy panties in a twist. So I am fairly certain they were just looking for an excuse to pull the plug on her as well. Unfortunately, she handed them a reason.

30-May-18
Last man standing was a lemonade it because it got terrible ratings. TV shows are moneymakers or they’re not. And when they’re not they go. In this case because of her comments he would not have been a money maker because sponsors were bailing left and right. It’s all about how much money the shows can make.

30-May-18
I don't even know how anyone could be surprised that Roseanne would say something insensitive and insulting. That's what she does for a living.

30-May-18
"I don't even know how anyone could be surprised that Roseanne would say something insensitive and insulting. That's what she does for a living. "

x2 LOL

30-May-18
SA..X3.LOL

30-May-18
Fun fact! for those that are so confident that Fox is going to pick up Roseanne, but fail to realize that Rupert Murdoch has sold Fox TV to Disney.

30-May-18
Agree or not, run your mouth you have to face the repercussions. Roseanne should've let her ratings do the talking and stayed off Twitter. Her show was a better platform for her political views anyway, but she blew it.

30-May-18
Calling a white person an ape is not the same as calling a black person that. Why? The history of racism of course. This would be the same as calling a Christian a “kike” or throwing bananas at Canadians. If you try to equate the differences, you are either ignorant or simply racist.

30-May-18
y f IMposter. You claimed to be the victim of everyone on another thread, and yet you come on here to just stir the $hit again. Not only that, you are terrible at it. You need to get the LIES out of your posts. You have proven that you can't be trusted.8^)

30-May-18
That just proves liberal racism. The liberals think "It's okay to call a white person names, or a Christian names, but not others." Wrong. We're all EQUAL. No one should be called a name. No one should be compared to an ape.

30-May-18
I haven't heard any argument here that ABC had no right to fire her. Just as the NFL should not be forced to hire a clearly disruptive player,or can fire or otherwise discipline them as by contract. In fact CK was not ever fired, nor fined. He simply was passed over for a job.

As usual...... there really is no point to PutZ's whining...... other than to display the hypocrisy of the liberal left in all it's glory.

The funny part is...... Roseanne likely has a better chance of having her show picked up by someone else down the road than Kaepernick has of playing in the NFL again...... and if neither do ever again, I could not care any less.....

30-May-18
SA x __. This is what she does.

And no, it is no more racist to compare VJ to a (fictional or otherwise) ape than Trump to an orangutan. If you believe so, it makes you the racist for thinking a black person more appropriate for the comparison.

30-May-18
Jarrett answered this nonsense w grace and dignity. She didn’t take any digs, she didn’t insult anyone. Just said that it should be a teaching moment. She’s right.

30-May-18
Let's see. Facts or y f IMposter the CF's biggest LYING PHONY FRAUD. I pick FACTS. You lose y f IMPoster, AGAIN. 8^)

31-May-18
Equal consequences for all now go after Jimmy Kimmel, Bill Mahre and the lot of supposed comedians who trash folks routinely in their routines

31-May-18
So what happens when you call a white guy a "Klansman" or a conservative a homophobe?

Truth starring you down is a terrible thing...

31-May-18
No doubt we have all done things in the past we may regret, but it's more of the double standard knotheads like Biden who said "they're gonna put you all back in chains" who gets a free pass on stupidity.

31-May-18
This would be a perfect time for Andrew Dice Clay to make a comeback!!

"Hickory Dickory Dock..."!

31-May-18
Bill O’Reilly’s tweet:

“The stunning fall of Roseanne has wide implications but the primary damage is to America. By attacking Valerie Jarrett in a gross personal way, Ms. Barr sent a signal to the nation’s 13 million African-Americans that white racism is indeed alive and well.”

31-May-18

Ironic moment: the outrage of the proREgressive left over this tweet is so easy to show the hypocrisy of their view of "free" speech and overinflated outrage. Makes them look even more zeidan-crazy than ever.

31-May-18
I thought liberals liked the muslim brotherhood and believe we came from apes. Cmon can't have it it both ways..

31-May-18
Sorry . I've been having a couple beers reading tweets. I just read in the new black panther movie there was a black character named ape man and he was the leader of the gorilla people??? I guess it was a real hit.. cmon.. bad joke? Yes.. apology yes... I think more white liberals were offened than black folks.. i can't say in more detail how I think because it would be erased.. lol.. peace

31-May-18

01-Jun-18

Paul's embedded Photo
Paul's embedded Photo
To soon ?

01-Jun-18
8^))))) ^^^

• Sitka Gear