Bentstick81 30-May-18
Bob H in NH 30-May-18
bigswivle 30-May-18
IdyllwildArcher 30-May-18
Your fav poster 30-May-18
IdyllwildArcher 30-May-18
JL 30-May-18
29-May-18
Did you see Trump spending almost 2 hours to stay and shake the hand of every graduating cadet at Annapolis? Has any President ever done that before???

He didn't have to do that. Stuff like that is real and comes from the heart. Thank you, Mr. President!

29-May-18
I watched it and thought is was great. The last one got a big hug.

29-May-18
Outstanding!!!

29-May-18
He demonstrates significant and serious good character at times.....that's for sure. The disdain and disrespect the previous administration held for our military was beyond obvious.

29-May-18
Obama did it during his 8 years. At Annapolis, West Point and the Coast Guard Academy as well as several FBI graduations and CIA ceremonies. The difference is trump needs to do it in front of cameras to feed his ego and get his dose of adoration that he so desperately craves like a common junkie

29-May-18
y f IMposter. You left out that Trump also did it to pi$$ you off. I see he did a GREAT JOB!!! He knows you two morons can't handle it. PRICELESS!!! 8^))

29-May-18
Imposter - I am calling you out on that claim. Obama only spoke at TWO of the Annapolis graduations over his 8 years in office. Please post your source that says Obama shook the hand of every single graduate, the entire class, at the Naval Academy graduation at either appearance.

29-May-18
Gonna take him a while to plagiarize a tweet

30-May-18
MAGA!

30-May-18
"as well as several FBI graduations and CIA ceremonies"

Now isn't that interesting.

30-May-18

Your fav poster's Link
Bowsniper. For you.

30-May-18
y f IMposter. From what i read from the opening post is that Trump STAYED and shook every hand for two hours. You posted up SPEECHES. I don't see anything about obama shaking all their hands. It does mention he ONLY gave two SPEECHES that year. FEWEST ever by obama. He only did seven, that i see. Not even one a year. Yep, that's something to urinate in your pants for. WOW! 8^)))

30-May-18
Ok Jeffrey. If Obama didn’t shake every hand, so what? Is he less of a president? Because if that’s so, then apply that reasoning to every other president that didn’t shake every single hand. Did trump go to Harvard? Did he study Constutional Law? No? Hmmmm. By your logic does that make him less intelligent? We all know that answer.

30-May-18
y f IMposter. You belched out a, stir the $hit, reply to say Trump did it, just to be on cameras. YOU said that obama gave SPEECHES. I didn't see anyone come on here and say that obama did it, just to be on cameras, to stir the $hit, like you did. "By your logic does that make him less intelligent?" No, that would be YOU. Once again, you Prove that all you wanted to do is stir the $hit, like I've said many times.

30-May-18

Tiger-Eye's Link
Obama went to Harvard?????

30-May-18
Imposter - the accolade for Trump here was that HE stayed to spend the time and personally shake every graduating officer's hand. It was an honest and real gesture, and that is why YOU just can't grasp it.

Claiming Obama "did it during his 8 years" because he made a bunch of speeches, is like insinuating you ran the Crucible because you took a photo of it.

I am not sure if you are just a compulsive liar, or such a liberal shill that you feel compelled to lie to further your cause, or if you are just so poor at reading/writing that you don't actually know what you are saying. But the end result is the same in that your posts are all full of shite.

30-May-18
Trump makes it obvious, he takes heartfelt pride in our Military men and Women.

Obama showed his disdain for the Military, every time he was "forced" to honor them. It's pretty clear when someone is enjoying an experience, and when someone is just "jumping through the hoops".

30-May-18
Unlike Obama, trump has yet to visit troops in combat zones overseas. Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq. Not once. Obama spent a Christmas visiting Troops in Afghanistan. Obama visited troops in dangerous places overseqs while trump refuses to do this. 1st: Iraq in April 2009 2nd: Kuwait 2008 3rd: Afghanistan 2014 4th: Korea DMZ

What now?

30-May-18
Obama in Iraq. Trump in his NYC penthouse.

30-May-18
Yep. The troops were cheering that the idiot is done being POTUS.

30-May-18
Exactly what does that have to do with this topic?

Never trumpets can't give credit where due, or just not reply

Trump did a nice thing. Period.

30-May-18
Not even worth the effort

30-May-18
"Ok Jeffrey. If Obama didn’t shake every hand, so what?"

So what? The point is that you jumped right in with this unsubstantiated claim:

"Obama did it during his 8 years. At Annapolis, West Point and the Coast Guard Academy as well as several FBI graduations and CIA ceremonies. "

Which makes you look like a tool and a fanboy and an unreliable source of info when you rattle off stuff you want to believe, as fact. You're doing your side of the argument no favors debating with bogus fabricated non-facts.

30-May-18
Maybe your actual point was trying to show up Obama with a man that doesn’t have the intelligence to tie his own shoe. Maybe your actual point was to point out how much trump “loves the troops” therefore he shook every hand. I maintain that a commander In chief that really loves his troops would actually visit them one weekend instead of golfing. But clearly that flew over your head.

30-May-18
Perhaps he was doing that because he was had two wars going on when he came into office. Two wars that are pretty much ended 10 years later...

30-May-18
This is how it's done. I remember this well.

• Sitka Gear