Bentstick81 30-May-18
Bentstick81 30-May-18
Your fav poster 30-May-18
Bentstick81 30-May-18
Your fav poster 30-May-18
bigswivle 30-May-18
Ace 31-May-18
30-May-18
Trump is currently meeting w Kim Kardashian West to discuss prison reform. Take a deep breath and digest that little gem for a minute.

1). This is a complete joke to our nations justice system our government and all those who obtained higher ed degrees to make actual change.

2). Kim Kardashian knows just about as much about prison reform as Donald Trump — nothing.

3). In case it wasn't clear before, America is officially a reality show.

30-May-18

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo

30-May-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

30-May-18
Actually it's not so much prison reform but trying to get a pardon for a 63 year old woman who was sentenced to life for a non-violent drug crime from what I've read; something that Kim K. had been working on for some time. It's a tactical move by Trump. He grants an audience to KK, grants this black woman a pardon, he soothes some feathers on the left, though they would still hate him if he found the cure for cancer. So there is that.

30-May-18
Ace, the difference is Kardashian wasn’t advising Obama on policy. If you don’t see a problem w trump talking policy with a kardashian, there’s little hope for you. Sorry. SZ, if that is your name, your contributions are literally damaging my brain. But hey stay golden.

30-May-18
By the way, I applaud trump signing the “right to try.” Bill today. Allowing the terminally ill to try experimental medications is empathetic and the right move.

It does not, however, erase the fact that he lies, obstructs and tweets utter rubbish.

30-May-18
JTV, that pictures kind of looks like a penis with a tie.

30-May-18
Awwww. Maybe Jeffrey will come comfort you later? Let’s hope!

30-May-18
"It does not however, erase the fact he lies, obstructs and tweets utter rubbish." You shouldn't be so hard on yourself y f IMposter. Everyone already knows that about you, but thanks for reminding us. 8^) Out of the three facts you list, you just LIED your a$$ off again. Lets pick one. OBSTRUCTION, PROVE IT. If there was, mueller would've stumbled over that by now. Boy, the harder you try and show some intelligence, the more you fall flat on your face. Maybe that's why you LIE on every post, so you won't remove any doubt of being a complete idiot. 8^)))

30-May-18
The list of people knowing how much of a LIAR, y f IMposter is, is growing daily. Watching y f IMposter do all the work and hang himself every time, is PRICELESS!!! 8^)

30-May-18
The lost of people that know trump lies is in the millions. So there’s that.

30-May-18
There is only one big difference y f IMposter. Your reply is a LIE, mine isn't . Take a look for yourself, on here. So there's that.

30-May-18
of the 232,560,450 people able to vote for Donald Trump 169, 580, 290 did not do so. So no hyperbole. At all. Mlions knows he lies. I didn’t even count the rest of the world. They know too.

30-May-18
U should see the Russian that held a gun to my head and made me vote for Trump. Scary stuff man

31-May-18

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo

Ace's Link
"Ace, the difference is Kardashian wasn’t advising Obama on policy. If you don’t see a problem w trump talking policy with a kardashian, there’s little hope for you. "

ummm, ...

By Rolling Stone December 9, 2016

"I am asking you to bring justice to thousands of families by granting as many clemencies as possible before you leave office," singer asks president President Obama,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your friendship and for your outstanding service to our country. I’m particularly grateful for the concrete steps your administration has taken to provide opportunities to tens of millions of young people and families who have been impacted by mass incarceration.

(rest of story at link)

other stories: John Legend: 'Donald Trump Saying Hitler-Level Things in Public' John Legend Connects Family Drug History to Why He Votes

• Sitka Gear