RutnStrut 30-May-18
Bentstick81 30-May-18
Woods Walker 31-May-18
bb 31-May-18
scentman 01-Jun-18
Bentstick81 01-Jun-18
jjs 01-Jun-18
30-May-18
Since Trump has been POTUS, i can't really prove he has LIED. I know he has said things that he might regret. "A kid won't lie to you if there's a solid relationship." So that same kid is getting taught by a self proclaimed LIAR. Is that a "SOLID RELATIONSHIP"?? Boy you are an IDIOT. The only reason why you think that its probably best to not ask you questions, is because you can't answer to the LIE you got caught saying. Just like the LIE, about your answer would not be acceptable to me. Your right, because you are a LIAR that can't give an honest answer.

30-May-18
Jeffrey he said he’d release his taxes. Then didn’t.

He said Mexico would pay for the wall. Every single rally including last night in Nashville. Except they aren’t.

He said he had the largest inauguration numbers. He didn’t. He said he’d increase the age to buy guns to 21. He didn’t.

Be serious man. Trump lies. A lot. Either you accept it and he’s your guy or you ignore the lies and claim he doesn’t. I’m not sure which one is better.

30-May-18
Jeffrey, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, just like anyone else here. However, it doesn't discount the fact that he lies, often. I understand you idolize him. Granted. I understand you find him heroic. Granted.

But do you believe everything he said? I did not like everything Obama did. I felt he shouldve moved right to Universal Healthcare. I felt he shouldve done more in Syria, But, plot twist, Obama is no longer the president. Its the republicans time in the barrel.

30-May-18
"Obama is no longer the president."

Whoa, pump the breaks there snowflake. Obama spent the better part of 8 years blaming things on the Bush administration. I think it's ok for Trump and us Republicans to do a little of the same to Obama.

30-May-18
y f IMposter. A LIAR telling us all about Trump LYING. Trump had high expectations, and couldn't get some done. The bad thing is y f IMposter, you LIE every time you type. You dominate in the LYING category. So, you claim that you two are LIARS, but you complain about only Trump and not yourself. Double Standards i see. This is what makes you a PHONY.

31-May-18
And the biggest bald faced liar that the CF has ever known, the person claiming this month to be Paul Zeidan, is criticizing someone else for lying. You can't make this sh*t up.

31-May-18
If he's a liar, then he's in like company in DC. if it means he gets the swamp cleaned out...lie away.

01-Jun-18
from worst to best... ah the winds of change feel so refreshing.

01-Jun-18
Exactly scentman. Refreshing indeed.

01-Jun-18
I have never had as much contempt for Obama and Hillary and everyone associated with these Progressive radicals with the weaponization of the government agencies against its citizens, the capital cronyism from the taxpayers and the racism which set this country back 40 yrs. Trump as a person I do not really care for but he is bring this country out of the darkness of Liberal Progressivism and doing what he promise thus far and if one cannot understand this then the word 'fool' is the best description of the supporters, there is no debate on this one.

• Sitka Gear