jjs 01-Jun-18
Shuteye 01-Jun-18
Woods Walker 01-Jun-18
Tiger eye 01-Jun-18
HDE 03-Jun-18
RK 03-Jun-18
HighLife 04-Jun-18
01-Jun-18
Brother has one. Bought it over 30 years ago. .22 and mag cylinders.

I bought a MKII around the same time.

Both have been great pistols.

01-Jun-18
Just bought a SLRX, pretty nice shootin gun. Should be good or trappers, the only thing that can rust is the cylinder. Stainless barrell wrapped with norust material. aluminum rail and man made frame, eight shot.

01-Jun-18
I have one which my Dad purchased for me over 48 years ago, .22 and mag cylinders. I sure wish that holster and belt still fit me. :)

01-Jun-18
I have an old model that I got from my grandfather. He bought it in the early 70s. It has both cylinders and is a great shooting little gun. The only thing I regret is buying a cheap holster for it in the early 90s, which wore a lot of the blueing off the muzzle. I learned from that early "you get what you pay for" lesson!

01-Jun-18
Got one when I was 12 years old.

01-Jun-18
Yes. Mine is a stainless 5.5" barrel. It's taken a ton of small game.

01-Jun-18
All my children first learned their safety and shooting skills on my Single Six. Great gun

01-Jun-18
Had one and wish I never sold it, was dead nuts on squirrels.

01-Jun-18
Carried one trapping and squirrel hunting for many year. Have both cylinders. I reworked the trigger sear and spring and it has a 2 pound trigger pull. I don't let anyone shoot it without warning them about the hair trigger. Have killed lots of critters with it and used to carry it with some coon hunters. They would light up the coon eyes and I would drop the coon, or sometimes possums. Glad you reminded me, it is way back in my safe. My wife gave me a Wather P 22, years ago for my birthday and it has also killed a lot of game and much faster to reload w/spare magazine.

01-Jun-18
I have a Super Single Six which I got in 1971. I carried it on my trapline too when I was living in Wyoming. It's the only handgun out of all the other ones I have that I can actually hit stuff with!

Right now it's my wife's favorite "plinking" gun.

01-Jun-18
I have the uberti stallion. Very similar. Both excellent handguns.

03-Jun-18
Yep.

03-Jun-18
Shuteye If you have to worry about reloading fast on treed raccoons and possums you have to many of each of them . :) Great gun. I have at least three of them along with the two of the colt equivilent models Rugers are great guns. I usually carry the colt model because there is nothing like the "clicks" In the colt. But the Ruger is an awesome gun. They certainly shoot as well as the colts.

04-Jun-18
Lost mine and it's cousin Bearcat several decades ago in a tragic river crossing. If I remember correctly accurate little 22s

• Sitka Gear