trublucolo 09-Jun-18
Bentstick81 09-Jun-18
Shuteye 09-Jun-18
JTV 09-Jun-18
Your fav poster 09-Jun-18
Bentstick81 09-Jun-18
JTV 10-Jun-18
04-Jun-18
I remember candidate Trump promising to “drain the swamp.” But recently he’s talked about pardoning Martha Stewart and commuting former IL Gov. Blagojevich’s sentence. LOL What’s up; has he abandoned “the draining” with “catch and release” restocking?

04-Jun-18
he has let go over 24,000 federal employee's that were a drain, there was quite a few from the upper echelons of the Obama FBI's crowd now gone, there are worthless Rhinos now retiring from congress. He pardon deSouza which should never had been prosecuted the way he was, and the other two were found guilty by Obama's FBI's/DOJ, so he is showing Comey/Mueller who's boss and a nod to those under investigation by the Mueller twit team... IF he decides to go thru with it, Blago isnt a pardon, it is a commuting of the sentence ...

04-Jun-18
Yes, he is flexing with good examples of Obama's injustice departments.

04-Jun-18
Including Sara, and the President himself, the rest are the swamp.

05-Jun-18
I live in a pretty liberal area...and mostly keep it civil with the liberal folks I come in contact with. so at a recent graduation party, I ended up in conversation with a few 'progressive liberals'- their term, not mine. So I asked, "Do you really think that we would be seeing the level of exposed government corruption if Hillary would have been elected?"

To their credit, they all answered "No"...there might still be hope for this country. Not all liberals are the "defend a corrupt ideology at all costs" that we see here from some posters.

05-Jun-18
It looks like the IG report is being slow walked. It was supposed to be out by now but it keeps getting put off. I smell a rat.

05-Jun-18
05-Jun-18
It was talked about yesterday on Hannity.... there is talk about it coming out right when the NK talks start and then it getting buried with all that will be going on, or just prior to the talks starting ... maybe it is better to wait till after NK or drop it NOW for all to see

07-Jun-18
"Hang'em all" ... (Nancy too) ........ 8*))

07-Jun-18
Yes , Anony, local radio talk show host and author, Howie Carr, has written extensively about the Winter Hill gang in Boston. Mueller was a major player in the framing and incarceration of known innocents to protect his mob sources.

08-Jun-18
Further, many years later Mueller worked hard to make sure they stayed in prison and did not get out on parole even though he still knew that those men were NOT guilty!!!!

08-Jun-18
Mueller is scum as those are on here that support him ...

08-Jun-18
Another Swamp Update!!

Pruitt has now used tax payer dollars and staff members to 1)drive around to find him a specific lotion

2) purchase a used mattress from a trump hotel ( what the holy hell is that about?!?)

3) has now pressured Chikfila to get his wife a franchise! TA DA!!!

Corruption at its finest!!

08-Jun-18

08-Jun-18

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo

08-Jun-18
Perfect ^!

09-Jun-18

09-Jun-18
lol, yep

09-Jun-18
LOL Good one Annony. 8^)

09-Jun-18

your favorite poster's Link
after watching this, if you don't have some serious questions about trump/manafort relationship, you're delusional.

09-Jun-18
I'm not delusional, I'm deplorable and clinging to my guns and bible.

09-Jun-18

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo
watch what ....

09-Jun-18
Oh but it’s anything but a lie Jeffrey.

09-Jun-18
BULL$HIT. Anything coming from you, y f IMposter, IS A LIE.

10-Jun-18
Yea, the CLINTON/Dnc collusion with Russia is now a proven truth, the FBI/DOJ cover up is a proven truth ..... nothing there with Trump ... all you can do is crap in one hand and wish in the other ...

• Sitka Gear