Bentstick81 09-Jun-18
Bentstick81 09-Jun-18
Bentstick81 09-Jun-18
tonyo6302 10-Jun-18
Bwana 2 10-Jun-18
'Ike' (Phone) 11-Jun-18
Woods Walker 11-Jun-18
06-Jun-18
If she dosen't shut up she will be committing suicide with a double tap to the back of the head.

06-Jun-18
the only time bill goes down is on something sweet and young

07-Jun-18
and attached to a cigar

07-Jun-18
He was a letch, plain and simple. To defend him and yet denounce trump is hypocrisy so I won't do it. They're both lecherous old coots and they need to come clean.

07-Jun-18
Slickwillie did... on a blue dress, remember?

07-Jun-18
y f IMposter. Why haven't YOU come clean??? Hypocrisy, eh???? 8^)))

07-Jun-18
Did Trump rape someone ? There is not one of us here, that at one point in our lives, say or do the same things as did Trump. They are a far cry from the felonious charge of rape. May I also go as far as saying none of us are co conspirators to rape as is the women's advocate " all women are to be believed" Hillary.

07-Jun-18
Really tiger? you know lots of people that cheated on their wife that just gave birth? You know plenty of people that pay off former mistresses and then lied about it? Do you also know people that walked in on teenage girls as they got dressed for the miss teen pageant? What about men that rape their wives? If so, I'd suggest you find new friends.

And yes, there are allegations of rape by trump. Is Melania a co-conspirator? She knew of trumps infidelity and hid it during the campaign. Thats conspiratorial and a little creepy too. she very clearly believes in her "Be Best" motto, I wonder if she tells her husband to 'be best'.

07-Jun-18
Wow, i can see why you don't have any friends here... your delusional accusations are not even debatable... pure lies and conjecture, you cannot be taken seriously from that last diarrhea of the mouth.

07-Jun-18
"I'd suggest you find new friends"....says the guy who settled down with one of his students

07-Jun-18
if you're referring to me greg, you're a liar. and a bad one at that. be better pal

And Eric, I'd be happy to hear which one of those is erroneous. do tell.

07-Jun-18
oops, my bad..she was a student while you were a teacher coach twice her age

if that is not fact, i suggest you figure out which one of your lengthy list of characters posted it here and go edit it, sofa king confused lying liar

07-Jun-18
greg, you need to step up your game pal, My wife is not half my age. She's 33 and I'm in my 40's. Dude, maybe go for a less personal attack. It makes you look creepy, petty and a bit like a desperate stalker. But maybe thats the look you're going for? If so, success!

07-Jun-18
I only here that name Eric when my wife is mad at me... oh well hit a nerve i guess.

07-Jun-18
y f IMposter. You can come on here, LIE on every reply. Have nearly 40 fake registrations. I'd be safe to say that you are probably a cheater on your wife. It's a normal response from you. You lose. 8^)))

07-Jun-18
NOTHING that comes from Paulabe, or whoever the **** hesheit is, is the truth. Hesheit's proven that numerous times over and hisherit's presence here is one big, fat, lie.

07-Jun-18
"oops, my bad..she was a student while you were a teacher coach twice her age"

Greg,

Sometimes you need to go with the paint by numbers description; either for those a little slow on the draw or those prone to deliberate misrepresentation (lie).

Now, for the record, I don't give a rip about who does what with who or age differences or anything along those lines; it's really not anywhere on my radar.

Now in this particular instance when a serial liar calls someone a liar by willful misrepresentation of the facts I will speak up. In my 40's is actually almost 50; do the math and someone 33 today would have been 17 in high school (16 years ago lest anyone be confused) and backing out the same number of years from the teacher puts him at 33-34, or pretty damn close to twice the students age. (Maybe some who didn't catch it right away understand why the wife's age was stated to the exact year and the other age was given as "in my 40's"......lying by omission is still lying.....and in some ways it's worse....it's more calculated.)

Serial lying leaves one in a very poor position to ever lecture the masses on morality.

08-Jun-18
Well imposter I happen to know a few guys that cheat on their wives. I also know women who cheat on their husbands. Guys with mistresses yes. Do they pay them to keep quiet, well that I don't know, but by definition, mistresses don't squak about their relationship unless it's blackmail. As for the accusations of watching teenagers get dressed. Please tell me about you student par amour. Husbands raping wives---again I ask did Trump rape someone?

08-Jun-18
Math is hard...

Wonder how the man with so many false registrations is greeted by his wife when he comes home every evening: "Hi, dear...who are you today?"

08-Jun-18
More like......"To whom it may concern"

But it doesn't really matter....it's all lies anyway.

08-Jun-18
The very fact that you guys are discussing my marriage is nothing short of creepy.

What’s next? My children? The very fact that you guys are discussing my marriage is nothing short of creepy. What’s next? My kids? Stay classy !

08-Jun-18
I think the discussion is about your hypocrisy. May I suggest you visit the reading and comprehension class at BHS.

Also I should mention about your previous post about Trump lying. I would be happy to go down that path you.

08-Jun-18
Hahaha. Now I’m a criminal?!? You boys are something else!

08-Jun-18
I’m pro choice. That’s choice. Not pro abortion. Oh and the Supreme Court agrees.

I’m sure you’re AOK with ICE imprisoning little kids in cages though huh? Sure. Because you aren’t pro life, you’re pro birth. Then it’s screw you and your kids after their born. Healthcare for your kids? Screw you. Free public education for your kids? Screw you. Food for those kids? Yep, screw you, moochers!

Dude save the sanctimonious BS. I served our great nation. Did you? I have family members that work in law enforcement. So stop the false narratives that suit your warped ideology.

Heal thyself and then we can talk.

08-Jun-18
You are pro choice? The baby has no choice, or don't you care about them? Your idol obama placed them in cages, not Trump. The parents know the risks when they are captured at the border. Their "CHOICE" was to cross. TOO F'ING BAD.

"Because you aren’t pro life, you’re pro birth. Then it’s screw you and your kids after their born. WHAT Healthcare for your kids? Screw you. Free public education for your kids? Screw you. Food for those kids? Yep, screw you, moochers!

NO. YOU MORON. WHAT ABOUT THE CHOICE OF NOT HAVING A BABY IF YOU CANT AFFORD ONE. There are thousands if not millions of people in this county that would love to have more children, but they make the responsible decision not to have one because they cant afford one. They practice birth control. If the murderers can afford an abortion they can afford BC pills for $15 a month or a pack of condoms for $3, I am sure the abortionist killers at PP are more expensive than that. Hell I think PP even hands condoms and BC pills out for free.

"Dude save the sanctimonious BS." It is you and your progressive idiot sheep that always play the least common denominator ie, kids, granny, minorities. That is BS. Get that pointy little head of yours out of your ass , look at the root cause and solve the damned problem.

08-Jun-18
"Will Slick Willy, actually fall!"

No.

He should, but he won't. I've dealt with him politically since before many of you heard of him. He was not nicknamed Slick Willy for nothing.

08-Jun-18
"My body, my choice"......the biggest lie of the feminist movement.

It's NOT your body. It's your BABY'S body. If it WERE your body you'd be DEAD.

08-Jun-18
"Gennifer Flowers, Bill Clinton’s self-confessed mistress for more than a decade..."

Tells me all I need to know. She had sex with Clinton for more than a decade and now she's talking crap? After more than 10 years? And also HRC? She's bitter. She loved the man. She's jealous of HRC.

I'm not excusing WJC, just stating what's obviously at play here. She loved him and she was used and now she's bitter. That's how it works.

09-Jun-18
Freeglee....

Yup. Google it.

09-Jun-18
I am beginning to believe freglee is not just a troll, a bit misguided, but willing to be open.

09-Jun-18
The difference is Obama separated the children and the parents but once the paperwork is completed they were reunited. An average of two days was the span. Trump has turned this into a long-term detention for little babies. Big difference.

09-Jun-18
y f IMposter. Do you think it's ILLEGAL for anyone to SNEAK into our Country???

09-Jun-18
y f IMposter. You were supposedly a marine, took an oath. Do you think it's ILLEGAL for anyone to SNEAK into our Country??? Let me guess, you had your toes crossed during that oath, right??? 8^)))

09-Jun-18
What a PHONY!!!. 8^)))))))

10-Jun-18

tonyo6302's embedded Photo
Will Slick Willy fall - don't hold your breath, boys !
tonyo6302's embedded Photo
Will Slick Willy fall - don't hold your breath, boys !

10-Jun-18
Paul posted "What’s next? My children?" I pray to God he didn't breed!

11-Jun-18
He didn’t get the nickname ‘slick’ just because...He and Hill-da-beast are Teflon coated, everyone knows that...

11-Jun-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Here you go....above the law. This was the government's way of telling us to "GO **** OURSELVES", because if any of us had done this we'd already be in jail. The only one with more Teflon is Obama.
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Here you go....above the law. This was the government's way of telling us to "GO **** OURSELVES", because if any of us had done this we'd already be in jail. The only one with more Teflon is Obama.

• Sitka Gear