TD 07-Jun-18
M.P. 08-Jun-18
Salagi 08-Jun-18
South Farm 08-Jun-18
Deflatem 08-Jun-18
Annony Mouse 10-Jun-18
06-Jun-18

spike78's Link
Miss America pagent doing away with swimsuits. Seems they want brains to win. Had an argument last night with the wife about this. Long story short I’m a pig lol. Seems she didn’t like the word feminists.

06-Jun-18
Next they'll be having mentally disturbed trannys compete.

06-Jun-18
Have they even had ratings since the 90s?

06-Jun-18
"Seems they want brains to win."

yahhhh, that's the ticket brains to win

"We will no longer judge our candidates on their outward physical appearance. That's huge."

...oh, this should be a hoot

can't wait to see what's next for the perpetual wrecking ball swung by the loony left

06-Jun-18
I think it’s just to appease Muslims. Next will be to remove “Miss” in Miss America, so they won’t exclude anyone that wants to compete.

06-Jun-18
Should be a hit.

06-Jun-18
To be completely fair and take looks out of the equation from a "beauty contest", I don't think anyone should be able to see the contestants, they should submit writing samples and maybe audio recordings of their skill, oh wait some might sound more attractive than others and be judged by that, scratch the recordings; this should be a great show.

06-Jun-18
Starting to remind me of the youtube hillary song "Pantsuit Everyday"...

07-Jun-18
I'm actually surprised they 'still' call it Ms. America....I mean it could hurt some snowflakes feelings and all!

07-Jun-18
The only thing they will have going for them will be their world peace speeches.

07-Jun-18
Celebrating female beauty is something that's uniquely Western. We also celebrate the very-intelligent. In the Middle East, they force the women to wear head-to-toe scarves so that no one but their paternalistic male-superior can view their beauty.

Do we really want to head in that direction?

Why is unhealthily-fat ok and why is exceptional beauty not something that's worth noting?

07-Jun-18
Why is unhealthily-fat ok and why is exceptional beauty not something that's worth noting?Oh, man, I would love to run head-long down that rabbit hole but I don't have the time. Suffice it to say, I agree very much with that sentiment, Idyllwild.

07-Jun-18
ben h...X2!

And yes, this is pretty stupid, but it still doesn't top Starbucks making their overpriced coffee shops homeless hangouts.

07-Jun-18
Does anybody actually watch it? I never understood why anybody would watch it... want to see beautiful women there’s something called the internet. Search to your hearts content.

07-Jun-18
Oh BOY!!! 8^)))))

07-Jun-18
That pageant started out as a swimsuit contest back in the day. Of course, tradition is the first thing to go in these cases.

07-Jun-18
This is all done so trannys can enter without showing their junk.

07-Jun-18
Remember when Playboy decided to remove nude photos a while back...Miss America should ask them how that went over. No bikinis, no reason to watch...sure as hell ain't to hear some ditz talk about how she thinks she can make the world a better place. Hey lady, if you wanna make the world a better place keep wearing the bikini..

07-Jun-18
Lol South Farm yup

07-Jun-18
Dammit Pat, now I have to google what Pex pipe is

07-Jun-18
I thought thongs were dangerous...no ankle support in the damn things!

07-Jun-18
Haven't watched pageant or "contest" in years. I'll tune in "Jeopardy" if I want to be entertained by brainiacs!

07-Jun-18
I never even watched it back when I was a teen before the days of internet and when we finally went from 2 to three channels. Of course back then I was probably afraid Ma would catch me watching and she is still awful narrow minded about such things. Probably didn't miss much since our TV was black and white until sometime up in my teens.

Really no interest in watching it now and that is not (just) due to fear of my wife. ;)

07-Jun-18
I thought they were one piece suits?

I mean..... not that I ever noticed.....

07-Jun-18

07-Jun-18
Wake me up when they start parading them in body paint

07-Jun-18
"no ankle support in the damn things! "

Sure right there...... that's what spike heels are for!

08-Jun-18
I guess swim suits are offensive but I bet they will allow Trump bashing .

08-Jun-18
"I thought thongs were dangerous"

Try teaching lab safety to a bunch of high school kids in a chemistry class and telling them that thongs are not allowed during lab. Took me a few times to get used to calling them flip flops.

08-Jun-18
Funny, but not the kind of "thong" I was alluding to..

08-Jun-18
They give up the swim suit and most of their viewers. HAHAHAHA. By the way in case some of you think I'm sexist, I am just fine with watching exceptionally intelligent women in swim suites. OR without.

10-Jun-18

• Sitka Gear