JTV 07-Jun-18
Annony Mouse 07-Jun-18
Woods Walker 07-Jun-18
Spike Bull 08-Jun-18
JTV 08-Jun-18
Trax 08-Jun-18
07-Jun-18

Spike Bull 's Link
Obama, of course. Read what He did and the applicable law.

07-Jun-18
My wife retired from the VA Poly-Truama Unit and some of the vets that were there was from IED Iranian made. When she read this he said that everyone of or vets that got injured or killed should be compensated from the $1.7 billion that Obama sent back to Iran and I totally agree.

07-Jun-18
It would suit me fine if we took everything the players of the Obama administration have and gave it to the vets as well.

07-Jun-18

Spike Bull 's Link
Trump starts the push!

07-Jun-18
The Obama administration even tried to get two American banks to launder money for Iran (Illegally).. they said NOPE !! ... and then they were doing seminars over seas to show the Iranians how to circumvent the law ....yup, the Obama administration the MOST CORRUPT EVER .... EVER !!

07-Jun-18
Where is the zeidan spin?

07-Jun-18
Who cares? It's all lies anyway. And besides, lying turds don't spin. They just sort of lie there and stink the place up.

08-Jun-18

Spike Bull 's Link
Was Obama conspiring with Comey and others to hide his spying on the Trump campaign?

08-Jun-18
All roads lead to Obama... THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION EVER .... EVER !!

08-Jun-18
We are rid of Parasite Obama the America hating race pimp. We the people now have to bury and burn all he stood for, which is the sell out of the USA to the global cabal and statist social rule. Hopefully justice will be served and the statist power with all who served it will be buried permanently.

• Sitka Gear