Annony Mouse 18-Jun-18
bigswivle 19-Jun-18
Annony Mouse 19-Jun-18
Annony Mouse 19-Jun-18
Annony Mouse 19-Jun-18
Annony Mouse 19-Jun-18
Annony Mouse 19-Jun-18
07-Jun-18
About to be a rash of suicides from a double tap to the back of the head.

07-Jun-18
If you're looking for trump to be exonerated, you're going to be disappointed. It will say that Comey overstepped his authority with regards to Clinton and his statement 10 days before election day.

07-Jun-18
Flag Day no less...

07-Jun-18
Some of the Republicans are demanding to see the drafts before they give the final report so they can see what got cut out.

08-Jun-18
^^^

Exactly....

08-Jun-18
June 14th is marked every year on my calendar for two separate reasons. It’s Flag Day, and also the Birthday of the US Army which was born in 1775. Happy birthday to all my brothers who have also served. Now let’s hope there is another reason to celebrate the 14th of June every year going forward.

08-Jun-18
If you feel this is worth marking on your calendar, you have a sad life.

Matt

13-Jun-18
I sure hope it's good........

13-Jun-18
I hope you can sleep tonight, JTV.

;-)

Matt

13-Jun-18
Plot Twist! The report will say mccabe lied, Comey's statement helped trump and hurt clinton and 500 pages of gobbeldie gook that will definitely NOT exonerate trump. so basically it'll be nothing close to what Jeffrey thinks it'll be.

13-Jun-18
Another LYING report from y f IMposter. The LYING PHONY FRAUD that didn't keep his oath in the Marines.

13-Jun-18
Jeffrey 2you don’t even know the oath. You’re too cowardly to even think about serving your nation. So let the men talk and go on and play w your GI Joe dolls and pretend you’re a “patriot” taking on all the mean people in the world! Good boy.

Jeffrey 1: the Clinton’s are not under investigation. Nor is Obama or Holder or Soros or whichever bogeyman you want to add. Trump however, is. And his fixer Cohen is about to flip states evidence. I expect a vigorous twitter storm in the next few days and hours. And Much like your incoherent blather, It won’t make much sense at first , but it really gives the reader a sense of what kind of crazy we have here.

13-Jun-18
y f IMposter. It's OBVIOUS YOU don't know the oath. YOU are the one that wants ILLEGALS to ENTER our Country. "Let the men talk", I am. I enjoy them PROVING the LYING PHONY FRAUD that you are. The PROOF, which you never have, is on every thread that you LIE on. The MEN point it out all the time, while you run away from questions and comments that peg you for the LIAR that you are. Good thing your Marine buddy's don't know how much you LIE, and how bad you want ILLEGALS to pour into our Country, but they will never know, because you will continue to LIE to them. You really have their back. 8^)))

13-Jun-18
Case and point, y f IMposter. Case and point. PRICELESS!!!! 8^))))

13-Jun-18
Tic toc baby...

14-Jun-18
Hahahahaha. Aww poor Jeffrey now has to agree that I was absolutely correct. 1) Comey hurt Clinton/helped trump

2) no bias among FBI agents.

And now!!

The NYS Attorney General has filed a lawsuit against the Trump family and Trump Foundation for illegally using charity funds to pay for personal expenses!

Happy Birthday!

And also as predicted, Sir tweetalot is having a meltdown. What a day!

14-Jun-18
Well y f IMposter. Your reply is nothing more than a LIE. You are right, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You are still ignorant. 8^)))

14-Jun-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
This one is going to hurt

14-Jun-18
"2) no bias among FBI agents."

You should probably go now

14-Jun-18
Sorry, I will be surprised if it's more than a nothing burger overall, Horowitz is part of the DOJ/FBI team, maybe some low hanging fruit, but nothing more.

14-Jun-18
I actually agree with Slade, unusually.

Matt

14-Jun-18
I agree with y'all. It will justify the firing of comey and a couple agents will get fired.

14-Jun-18
Yeah... I agree it... not much there. I'm surprised... for months, JTV has been promoting how gargantuan this would be. Little more than a loud thud.

14-Jun-18
Dozens of people have already been briefed on the contents. If there were any real "bombshells", like JTV and Sara Carter have been breathlessly waiting for, someone would be talking about it.

Matt

14-Jun-18
And again, no one goes to jail...Typical DC BS!

14-Jun-18

slade's Link
Have a peak of hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on nothingness....

14-Jun-18
Time to move on from all these worthless investigations. Just a waste of taxpayer money

14-Jun-18
"And again, no one goes to jail...Typical DC BS!"

That's been the funniest part about this report for me. The IG has no prosecutorial powers. Had they found evidence of criminal acts, the DOJ would have to take action. Trump even complained about that in a tweet. So far, I haven't heard any squawking about criminal actions being taken.

Matt

14-Jun-18
JTV, the IG doesn't see his job as being the political tool you desire. This would be a good time for you to moderate the hype.

14-Jun-18
So, now that the IG report is basically a nothing burger, the new right wing-nut theory is the IG is also complicit in some huge conspiracy involving the DOJ, FBI, Clintons, Obama, and everyone in-between.

Good grief.

Matt

14-Jun-18
Another Lawyer Was Removed From Mueller’s Team This February Over Anti-Trump Text Messages

14-Jun-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
This one is going to leave a mark

14-Jun-18
"Another Lawyer Was Removed From Mueller’s Team This February Over Anti-Trump Text Messages"

That investigation is a joke. There's so many credibility problems with mueller and his "team"

14-Jun-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
Calling on Mr Huber

14-Jun-18
How about this, GG: "According to the report, Page texted Strzok in August 2016 and said: “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded".

Please explain to me how this would not be "meddling in the U.S. Presidential Election"? Russia pales in comparison to this.

14-Jun-18
As already stated, this report justifies the Comey firing, but doesn't incriminate him. It also appears to exonerate McCabe. It casts a bad light on a few FBI agents, who will likely get canned, but again, it doesn't incriminate them. It states prosecutorial decisions were "consistent with the Department’s historical approach in prior cases under different leadership…”

Those are my biggest take-aways. The "bombshell" was a dud.

Matt

14-Jun-18
So far this does not look like a nothing burger, but it is not a double Whopper with cheese either. I was hoping for more.

Sounds to me like several agents might be in trouble, but there does not appear to be evidence of the entire FBI operating in a coordinated fashion for any specific outcome. Comey certainly looks terrible! Some of the other though looks like people talking bigger than they actually are. Kind of stuff that happens every where.

The report right now does not live up to the FOX hype IMO.

14-Jun-18
Because texting someone “we’ll stop it” isn’t election meddling.

Just confirming, this was the report that was supposed to unearth the Clinton-Obama-DOJ-Comey-U1-email scandal, right?

14-Jun-18
For months now we hear that Trump is going to get the hatchet any day......yet here we are.

For months now we hear that Comey/Clinton, etc are going to get the hatchet....yet here we are.

How about we forget all of it on both sides and get back to turning this country around. tired of all this investigation crap. What a waste.

14-Jun-18
"Just confirming, this was the report that was supposed to unearth the Clinton-Obama-DOJ-Comey-U1-email scandal, right"?

Strzok was one of the lead investigators in the Clinton E-mail case. It's obvious who he wanted to win, in the upcoming Election.

So, allowing HRC to "slide" out of it, would accomplish that goal (in his mind)... "We'll stop it"...right?

14-Jun-18
I couldn't agree more, Brotsky.

But then, what the heck would a few CF regulars talk about?

Matt

14-Jun-18
The only way the truth will come out is with subpoena's being issued and getting people under oath.

14-Jun-18
"Former FBI Director James Comey was blasted by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s office for his actions during the bureau’s ‘midyear’ investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server to conduct government business and the investigation found evidence that other members of the FBI deliberately took official action in an attempt to keep President Donald Trump from holding elected office.

Horowitz’s 500 page report, a summary of which was obtained by this reporter and other news outlets, also gave extensive and in-depth details of the dis-function within the bureau and Department of Justice from the beginning of the investigation in July, 2015 until Comey ended the probe into Clinton during the summer of 2016.

One of the most damming pieces of evidence was a never before seen text message from embattled FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok to his paramour former FBI Attorney Lisa Page where he suggests that he will not allow Trump to become president."

14-Jun-18
My heart aches for the Tyrannical Banana Republic our Nation has become.

.. .. ..

.. … ..

We are an unlawful Nation, and "We The People" are to blame.

14-Jun-18

Grey Ghost's Link
Horowitz's report said that message "not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice."

Horowitz found anti-Trump messages from two other FBI agents and another FBI attorney that his report said "cast a cloud over the FBI's handling" of the Clinton case. In addition, "the damage caused by their actions extends far beyond the scope of the [Clinton] investigation and goes to the heart of the FBI's reputation for neutral factfinding and political independence," the report continued.

But, the report made clear, "our review did not find evidence to connect the political views expressed in these messages to the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed."

For the past year and a half, the inspector general's office has been looking into an array of allegations that the Justice Department and FBI may have allowed political considerations to poison its investigative decisions in the Clinton-related case and other inquiries.

Most controversial was Comey's July 2016 announcement on national TV that Clinton would not face charges because there was no "clear evidence" that she "intended to violate" the law. But, Comey said, the former secretary of state was "extremely careless" in her "handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Comey did not consult with the Justice Department at all before making the announcement.

"We found that it was extraordinary and insubordinate for Comey to do so," the inspector general's report released Thursday said. "We concluded that Comey's unilateral announcement was inconsistent with Department policy and violated longstanding Department practice and protocol by, among other things, criticizing Clinton's uncharged conduct."

However, Horowitz said the "judgment calls" made by those investigating Clinton "were not unreasonable," and the ultimate decision not to charge Clinton "was consistent with the Department’s historical approach in prior cases under different leadership, including in the 2008 decision not to prosecute former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales for mishandling classified documents."

Matt

14-Jun-18
JTV,

What portions of...

"our review did not find evidence to connect the political views expressed in these messages to the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed."

and the ultimate decision not to charge Clinton:

"was consistent with the Department’s historical approach in prior cases under different leadership, including in the 2008 decision not to prosecute former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales for mishandling classified documents."

...do you not understand?

Not surprisingly, you just won't admit that you've been over-hyping this report for months.

Matt

14-Jun-18
Yawn...wake me up if/when any indictments come down.

Matt

14-Jun-18
"Time to move on from all these worthless investigations. Just a waste of taxpayer money."

Bam...And it'll continue on!

14-Jun-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
Keep this in mind gentlemen.

14-Jun-18
There are three versions. Everything reacted, the version that is being sent. Then the FBI redacted, Then the personal redactions. It will be a nothing burger because we all know everything but the redactions which the FBI has tapes of the meeting on the tarmac ect. We will never hear that information. All we will get is what we already know and probably that is all congress will get. Still no faith in our (their) justice department. The deep state is still in place , just missing a few leaders.

God bless, Steve

14-Jun-18
Sara Carter should be hiding someplace safe until people forget how wrong she's been on this report.

Matt

14-Jun-18
"shes correct on almost it all, look deep into the report.."

Nonsense.

And no, I'm not going to provide specific examples, since they are readily available for anyone who cares to research it. Hell, all one has to do is search for your posts the last few months, since you've regurgitated everything she's said during that time.

I'm sorry that you and Sara have made fools of yourselves, JTV, I really am. But don't make it worse by refusing to admit you were wrong.

Matt

14-Jun-18
Well, there you have it... JTV's really good stuff was in there... until the "deep state" took it out.

Sounds to me like JTV just gave himself a new license to hype. LOL

Just one more example of how the CF has become nothing more than an echo chamber.

Hey... has anyone started a thread in here on Trump's alleged violation of state and federal charities law with his Trump Foundation?

14-Jun-18

Michael's Link
I wouldn’t say the report is dud as some would say. There is plenty of valuable info in it. Whether or not there will be consequences is yet to be seen.

What to do with all the FBI personnel that not only talked to reporters but had some kick backs from them?? There is plenty of other people involved in that then the half a dozen names in the media day in and day out.

14-Jun-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
This little part of the report kind of throws out the whole “there was no bias” talking point.

14-Jun-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
For those curious about Sessions take. Well here it is.

14-Jun-18
Michael,

The report summarizes there was definitely political bias with some agents, but that bias wasn't illegal, and it didn't affect the decisions made in the Clinton investigation. I'm not sure how that could be more clear.

You and JTV can hold out hope that actual charges will be filed, but I wouldn't hold your breath. If I'm wrong, please hold me to it.

Matt

14-Jun-18
GG, where did you say where your from?

14-Jun-18
Some of you guys are going to have to find a new conspiracy to ruminate about, but I am confident you will! When you are wrong, you are wrong. Admit it like a man.

14-Jun-18
Who is Trump beholding to? No one, do think he is in it for money? The fact is this is how deep corruption is in our Country, and it's just the begining of an upcoming crisis in our Democracy.

14-Jun-18
Trump couldn't get a loan anywhere in America. Guess where he got them? Russia. So who is he beholden to? The people who hold his mortgages. How do we know? Refer back to his sons "We get the bulk of our business revenue from Russia, we do tons of business in Russia...." Corruption? have you seen his administration? From Pruitt to Devos, the corruption is stacked! Need examples? Pruitt flying private? first class? demanding his staff drive around looking for lotions, mattresses? Pressuring franchises to give his wife one? Dude, thats the very definition of corruption.

Open your eyes, man. Trump isn't draining anything. He and his people ARE THE SWAMP.

One more point, trumps whole existence has been for trump, by trump and only trump. He's a known swindler and liar among the billionaire elites of Manhattan (don't get me started on how people actually thought he would look out for middle america!) but his own social circle ostracized him because of his shady dealings. What makes you think he'd change in his 70's?

14-Jun-18
Matt, Actually I am not holding my breath on any indictments. Just trying to show some facts.

The AG has on numerous times referred to leak investigations and Huber investigations with him working with Horowitz. Whether anything happens I can’t say. I can see Strotzk being fired soon however.

I do find it comical that the media calls for there is “no bias in the report” literally as soon as it’s release. It’s clear the report shows incidents of bias.

14-Jun-18

Michael's Link
Matt,

Here is a prime example. 5 people referred for disciplinary action. Whether anything happens time will tell.

Like I said the report was far from a dud. It is still damaging for certain people. I myself never thought it would lead to a bunch of arrests.

14-Jun-18
A LIAR(y f IMposter) claiming how someone else is a LIAR. You just can't fix stupid. What a HOOT! 8^)))

14-Jun-18
I agree, the "bombshell" is now a "soft coup attempt". Thanks for summarizing.

There is hope for you, JTV. ;-)

Matt

14-Jun-18
I'm only a couple hundred pages into this, but there seems to be a lot of contradictions from the summary.

IMHO, the only way to bring back any real integrity to both the FBI and DOJ (and probably most of the federal bureaucracy) would be a mass housecleaning and release of much of the documentation without any redactions. Hiding political active agents behind numbers is just an example of the obfuscation and whitewash of what has been shown as political corruption of both the FBI and DOJ. Not one of the top supervisory levels should remain in government service...and if any illegal activities (such as receiving "gifts" from the media, leaks, or malfeasance such as using private emails ala Clinton to conduct official business. That especially denotes activity illegal and unprofessional.

This report does not go back or even attempt to identify when this massive politicization of the FBI and DOJ began, but much of this stinks of the Obama puppet and his handler Jarrett.

14-Jun-18
Sooooo, Comey is supposed to be investing She-bitch for private server use and himself using a private Email account to conduct business...I like it!

14-Jun-18
Laura Ingraham had a great show tonight with great guests. She pointed out a lot of information that the media had missed. She must have had a large team working on the report to get so much knowledge put together.

14-Jun-18
And.....?

Matt

15-Jun-18
Jeff,

All agree damaging texts were sent. But, what actions did these agents take to prevent Trump's election? There has to be more than private messages. The IG did not find much in the way of actions.

You really have to source more than FOX News to be credible. Your positions on much of this echoes theirs.

15-Jun-18
Wow!Many thanks.I found it pretty impressive!Will explore further

15-Jun-18
"You really have to source more than FOX News to be credible."

That's not news, that's commentary. And if it wasn't for FOX, some folks around here wouldn't have an opinion. Kinda sad, really.

Matt

15-Jun-18
Spike,

What is sad really is your above "logic" and yet you are critical for professors indoctrinating kids and not teaching critical thinking skills.

Soros stands against most everything I believe, and I don't need FOX News to tell me that.

15-Jun-18
Spike, Your calling anything very one sided made me laugh out loud!

15-Jun-18
The FBI/DOJ has done more than what Russia could have ever do, infact this is right out of Russia play book on how to take down one's political adversary. The Left (DNC) have study that play book well, the Constitution is an obstruction to their power move and the lemmings go right along with MSM in accomplishing their goal. We have YFP (Fool) that post on here to verify this. The DNC is a Socialist party and once we all understand this the easier it is to combat it for our civil liberties and that is not what the DNC wants, it is complete power over ones lives and Obama just about got away with it until all the deplorable voters stood up against it. The DNC is the enemy of the Republic, there is no debate on this one and the sooner the established socialist/swamp people are thrown out the better this country will be. Hillary should be on her knees thanking Comey that she is not wearing a orange pant suit, anybody else would be.

15-Jun-18
Keep repeating the same narrative, JTV. At some point you will believe it regardless of what the truth is.

My offer to wager that Obama and Clinton will never see charges stands. Show me the courage of your convictions.

Matt

15-Jun-18
Guide for Trump & Supporters:

Paul Manafort = IN PRISON With the trump crime family soon to follow.

Hillary Clinton = Enjoying life, spending time w/ Grandkids, writing books, loving life.

15-Jun-18

15-Jun-18
y f IMposter, The wanna be marine picture boy, that went against the oath, wouldn't make a PIMPLE on a TRUE MARINES a-s, LIED to his fellow Marines, wants ILLEGALS to SNEAK into our Country, LIES to the students he teaches, a self acclaimed LIAR that can't ever be TRUSTED, LIES about being an atheist, LIES on every post because it's all he has, wants guns taken away from LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, but can't come up with ONE GUN LAW that will keep students and citizens safer. Yep, no wonder he likes hillary. She is exactly the same as paul z. These two and the democrats are for anything that wipes out America. PRICELESS!!! 8^)))

15-Jun-18
If your premise all along is that the FBI/DOJ/Deep State/Bigfoot were after trump you have to overcome the elephant in the room - they didn't do anything until after the election that put trump in a bad light. Contrast this to making a huge announcement on clinton a week before the election. So, if the FBIDOJDSB conspiracy is true, they were completely inept.

Everything the IG report is reporting is the opposite - i.e. they didn't like trump at all (most of the country didn't when he was running) but still didn't let it affect their work.

JTV - I have to give it to you, you are persistent. If the bowsite gig ever gets old, you could make it big as one of those preachers who comes up with an end-of-the-world date once ever 2-3 years (enough followers and it pays better than bowsite, too!). You actually had me thinking you were on to something with this one and I was a little disappointed with the outcome.

15-Jun-18
Amoebus,

Thank you. The whole FBI/DOJ/Deep State conspiracy theory has never held water for that exact reason. The timing just doesn't make sense. Either it was the most inept and unsuccessful conspiracy ever, or it's all nonsense. I think you know which one I pick.

Matt

15-Jun-18
They HAD to make that announcement about Clinton...... new evidence had been discovered (having to do with a Weiner... go figure... ) and McCabe/Comey in fact DID sit on it for some time until other parties who knew about it threatened to go public with that information (as well as the fact Comey was sitting on it) if Comey et al did not do their damn job and reopen it...... as stated earlier when they "closed the matter" they would do so if new evidence came up. They had no other choice. It was not voluntary.

15-Jun-18
After this fiasco, it proves that Trump's Investigation is DEFINITELY a witch hunt. Nothing on Trump in over a year, but at least they are wasting our tax dollars. Trumps investigation needs to stop. They have nothing on him, if they did, it would've leaked out by now.

15-Jun-18
I am shocked! Another FOX story;)

15-Jun-18
Prove FOX wrong then. 8^)

15-Jun-18
Their coverage of the IG report proves that 8^)

15-Jun-18
And with all of that, how did Trump get elected? Trying to connect the dots;)

15-Jun-18
Yes, been living in a cave with no FOX News reception. ;)

You might want to try it!

15-Jun-18
Jeff,

I have been unaffiliated for over 30 years. Probably closest to Libertarian except I am for trade, strong military and pro-life.

This report did not live up to the FOX hype. I know because I watch it.

I respect that we disagree. There are numerous credible people who align with your views. It is ok to disagree in my world. Thanks, was just having fun.

15-Jun-18

Annony Mouse's Link

15-Jun-18
Yes, I agree it is a mess. But I bet Hoover was not the only corrupt official in his day either.

Investigations are healthy. They expose things and at least for the short run we can take corrective action that will last for a little bit. This is the sad story of human nature that our FF recognized.

16-Jun-18

slade's Link
IG Horowitz: the master nothing burger chef.

The Top 10 Different Reasons The IG’s Report On the Clinton Email ‘Matter’ Is Flawed – Obama’s Deep State Runs Deep

16-Jun-18
Jeff,

The more I look at this the more I become convinced the IG did a good job in a political minefield. His team exposed enough that folks within the DOJ can choose to prosecute where appropriate, and though it will still look political to some most probably will conclude the evidence was objectively followed.

16-Jun-18
It is so obvious that people in powerful positions abused that trying to keep Trump out of the office. Yet, we continually have people here that act as if that didn't happen. This is damning information unless you have hard on for seeing Trump fail. There is nothing about these actions that are moral, legitimate, and frankly likely not legal if we were to get the actual truth. Not the watered down version of it.

16-Jun-18

Annony Mouse's Link

16-Jun-18

Habitat for Wildlife's Link

16-Jun-18
Powell: IG Report Reveals Need for Criminal Obstruction of Justice Investigation of FBI and DOJ 16 Jun 2018

Not only is the IG Report rife with evidence of outrageous political bias and actions based on that, but it also reveals evidence that warrants independent counsel to conduct a thorough, criminal investigation of everyone involved in the farcical Clinton email investigation at the Department of Justice and the FBI for their conspiracy and obstruction of justice.

?Peter Strzok clearly intended to STOP Mr. Trump from becoming President.

On page 404 of the report, the IG reports:

?August 8, 2016: In a text message on August 8, 2016, Page stated, ‘[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!’ Strzok responded, “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.” 203

?This hugely important response was not revealed to Congress until they received the Inspector General’s report June 14th.

?WHY? They have been asking for all of these text messages for months. For the answer, you must read the footnote on page 404.

?“203 Although we received Page’s August 8 text message to Strzok from the FBI as part of its production of text messages in 2017, Strzok’s response to Page was not among those preserved by the FBI’s text message preservation software, and therefore was not produced to us. The OIG’s Cyber Investigations Office recovered this text message, along with others, in May 2018 through forensic analysis of a folder found on Page’s and Strzok’s Samsung S5 devices.”

?IF that is true, that may be because Lisa Page and Peter Strzok quickly deleted it from their phones.

That deletion could be evidence of knowledge and intent.

?If it is not true, then did someone at the FBI tamper with the production of evidence to the Inspector General and to Congress? Why didn’t the FBI, which is supposed to be the best law enforcement operation in the world, find the message itself? Who is covering for whom? If the FBI had it and didn’t produce it, that is also obstruction of justice.

?It is now painfully apparent that we cannot trust the Department of Justice or the FBI to investigate themselves. As much as I dislike the idea of any special counsel, we either need a substantial hosing out of both agencies or a special counsel appointed to conduct a thorough criminal investigation of both—and it won’t be by using “consent agreements” and handing out immunity like Halloween candy—Clinton style.

16-Jun-18
The rule of law is dead in this country, and it has been for quite a while. If anyone had any doubt about this it should have been erased when Hillary was never arrested for destroying subpoenaed evidence.

17-Jun-18
I agree. We have an IG that says Comey deviated from FBI rules, we have other players in the FBI that did the same, all in the name of hurting Trump's chances of being elected. It is sickening.

I understand people like jimbo, that sold out his credibility long ago for the sake of bashing Trump, trying to play this off as a nothing burger. However, that doesn't make it a nothing burger to any person content on law and order.

The more the truth is being found out, the more obvious it becomes that there was a huge collusion effort to over throw our democracy. Yet, people act as if this isn't a big issue? What is wrong with you people? This isn't politics. This is illegal and, immoral people trying to steal from EVERY one. This is a HUGE deal. These people are evil. This report proves that some people believe this isn't a democracy form of government. You libetards talk about Putin so much. What the heck is any different between the way he does things and, what these people you give a free pass to, tried to do? You make me literally sick. Some of you have serious problems

17-Jun-18
Comey laid out a list of illegal things that happened with Hillary and her server/emails, then concluded it wasn't something that should be prosecuted.

The IG laid out all the bias driven handling of Hillary's investigation and then concluded it wasn't due to bias.

The FBI is working overtime to shred whatever faith Americans have in them and the system.

17-Jun-18
WV, No one has been murdered yet for disagreeing, unlike in Russia. That is a big difference, and to even attempt to equate what happened here to what goes on in Russia is sad.

Trump, the anti-establishment won. Against all odds, against all dirty play. That would not happen with Putin.

Some of us just don't understand the inability in spite of all our challenges for people to recognize we still run the country. We won, we made a statement to the establishment. Some of us held our noses and asked for God's hand to help. Gosh darn it folks, the people won, not the crooked establishment!!

17-Jun-18
You know Jeff, I have worked for organizations that many people felt the same way about. But in enough cases the more prudent decision was to move cautiously as there was a vacuum of talented and experienced people ready to fill those positions and not negatively impact the organization to the point that things were worse off.

17-Jun-18

17-Jun-18
I really have no intentions of addressing your murder analogy HFW. Its too stupid to do anything but acknowledge. However, You know what is sad Habitat? Your apathy. There is zero difference what idiots claim Trump did with Russia versus reality with what liberals did to try and ensure he didn't get elected. And you say we won something? We are winning. Nothing has been won until this gets righted.

We haven't won anything if we don't get this fixed. Yes, we got our guy in. However, if we do not get this selective process of who the law does and does not apply to, what exactly have we won?

I stand by what I said. You mock others for seeing the absolute travesty and mockery of our republic this whole deal was. Acting as if this is a big FAT Nothing Burger. Where is your outrage that these people need to be held accountable for trying to over throw this democracy? What difference is there in what these people have tried to do versus someone who committed espionage for a foreign country?

I simply do not see passing the buck to the next guy as an option. Apparently you do. Nothing has been won or finished yet. You won't even admit its relevance. How can you say we won anything? This won't be a win until all guilty parties stand for doing so.

What kind of America do you foresee leaving your loved ones with that approach? One entirely different then was left to me apparently.

17-Jun-18
LOL. What drama!

17-Jun-18
Jeff,

That is the way you see it, along with others. But, others conclude something different. I appreciate that for now you have eliminated the name calling.

Apathy, hardly. Read and watch plenty because we are obligated to be informed. Have not missed a national election.

But it is drama when one tries to convince others this country is the same as Putin's Russia. They were kicked out of the G8, had sanctions voted on them etc. It is either ignorance or drama, take your pick.

17-Jun-18
Semper Fi Marine!

17-Jun-18

Michael's Link
Strozk says he will testify before congress.

18-Jun-18
Jeff...speaking of which... ;o)

18-Jun-18
Another Investigation that we may or may not believe, depending on the outcome?

18-Jun-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
Is the Comey investigation a Grand Jury matter?

The IG admits on testimony today there is a Grand Jury.

18-Jun-18
Uh, y f IMposter. What happened to McCabe??? Thought you LIED, I mean told us that he wouldn't plead the fifth??? You are nothing but a LYING puke. Comical watching you dems continue to LIE. 8^)))))

18-Jun-18
19-Jun-18

bigswivle's embedded Photo
Yikes
bigswivle's embedded Photo
Yikes

19-Jun-18
Spike, Glad you changed the end of your last message. I was in a meeting, or would have responded. No need to now.

19-Jun-18
He was walked out of the FBI offices today. Jeff, this may be playing out like you have been saying after all;)

19-Jun-18
All roads lead to Obama. The entire cover up was to protect Obama when Hillary's private bathroom server was discovered and made public. Had Hillary won as expected, not one iota of what was has been revealed in the past year and the IG report would have ever seen light.

DOJ IG: Obama Had Direct Contact With Hillary Via Her Compromised Bathroom Email Server

(Note: internal links)

By Lloyd Billingsley

“FBI analysts and Prosecutor 2 told us that former President Barack Obama was one of the 13 individuals with whom Clinton had direct contact using her clintonemail.com account,” explains DOJ inspector Michael Horowitz in Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election, the massive report released last week. Despite surprise in some quarters, this was not a new revelation.

Back in early March of 2015, CBS’ Bill Plante asked the president when he learned about Clinton’s private email system. “The same time everybody else learned it through news reports,” he said. That was not true, and hardly the president’s first strategic lie.

The story first emerged in “Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules,” a March 3, 2015 New York Times report by Michael Schmidt. The most casual reader could disregard the “possibly” part.

“Mrs. Clinton did not have a government email address during her four-year tenure at the State Department,” readers learned, and “her aides took no actions to have her personal emails preserved on department servers at the time, as required by the Federal Records Act.” Two months earlier, in response to an effort to comply with federal rules, “Mrs. Clinton’s advisers reviewed tens of thousands of pages of her personal emails and decided which ones to turn over to the State Department.”

Jason Baron, former director of litigation at the National Archives, told Schmidt, “It is very difficult to conceive of a scenario — short of nuclear winter — where an agency would be justified in allowing its cabinet-level head officer to solely use a private email communications channel for the conduct of government business.” Clinton mouthpiece Nick Merrill explained that Clinton had complied with the “letter and spirit of the rules.” White House press secretary Josh Earnest took up the theme in classic style.

“The point that the president was making is not that he didn’t know Secretary Clinton’s email address, he did,” Earnest told reporters. “But he was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up or how Secretary Clinton and her team were planning to comply with the Federal Records Act.” So unlike Marvin Gaye, he didn’t hear about it through the grapevine.

As Politico revealed, from 2007 to 2015 Clinton set up three private servers. Some “former aide to her husband” set up an Apple unit, a “former IT specialist for Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign” set up another server in 2009, and in 2013 Platte River Networks set up another, “housed in a data center in New Jersey.” Clinton’s team scrubbed some 30,000 subpoenaed emails from that server and smashed up her mobile devices.

Clinton told the nation the emails she failed to hand over were all about yoga classes, Chelsea’s wedding and such. And as the former first Lady and Secretary of State explained, “I never sent or received any classified material.”

In April, 2016, the FBI showed Clinton aide Huma Abedin an email exchange between Clinton and the president. Abedin “expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email.” The State Department “has refused to make public that and other emails Clinton exchanged with Obama,” citing the “presidential communications privilege, a variation of executive privilege, in order to withhold the messages under the Freedom of Information Act.”

FBI boss James Comey knew everything but in July of 2016 he told the nation “no reasonable prosecutor” would bring charges. As Trey Gowdy of the House Oversight Committee told Fox News on Sunday, Comey’s team, including Page and Strzok, “pronounced Hillary Clinton's innocence before her investigation ended.” This was “textbook bias, which is the prejudging of an outcome,” Gowdy said, yet the IG report found that there was no bias. That too should come as no surprise.

IG Michael Horowitz is an Obama appointee, and his massive report is like Comey’s exoneration of Hillary Clinton. It amasses a body of damning evidence, such as Strzok setting out to “stop” Trump, but in the end faults only mistakes, insubordination and such while keeping many identities secret. The report does reveal that POTUS 44, formerly known as Barry Soetoro, knew all about Hillary Clinton’s unsecured email system and used it to communicate with his designated successor.

It is not news that POTUS 44 and Hillary Clinton are prodigious liars but good to have it confirmed by the IG his own self. The report also confirms that Hillary did have classified information on her unsecured server, so current Attorney General Jeff Sessions might file the criminal charges that former AG Loretta Lynch wouldn’t have brought even if the insubordinate James Comey had recommended that she proceed.

“The new guys can either be part of the cleanup crew or they can be part of the cover-up crew,” Tres Gowdy said Sunday. “And I would encourage them to be part of the cleanup crew.”

19-Jun-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Deep state vs. the United States' citizens

19-Jun-18

Annony Mouse's Link

19-Jun-18
19-Jun-18

Annony Mouse's Link
The stench grows as the perfume of the summary evaporates...

Rep Mark Meadows Drops A Few Bombshells At The End of IG Hearing… Posted on June 19, 2018 by sundance

Representative Mark Meadows dropped a few bombshells at the very end of almost seven hours of testimony from Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

Meadows follows up on numerous rounds of questions challenging the reason why the Inspector General was forced to hide the names of FBI employees within his report.

• Sitka Gear