scentman 12-Jun-18
Bentstick81 12-Jun-18
scentman 12-Jun-18
Tonybear61 12-Jun-18
Will 12-Jun-18
South Farm 12-Jun-18
10-Jun-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Interesting and we’ll see how it goes, but I can’t recall anyone else meeting like this...Winning!

10-Jun-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
And of course the Snowflakes seize any chance to take a shot...Is funny though!

“Fox & Friends” co-host Abby Huntsman seemed to slip up Sunday while discussing the upcoming summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, calling it a meeting of “two dictators.”

10-Jun-18
When one emerges from the "Hermit Kingdom"...I would imagine paranoia reigns supreme!

10-Jun-18
Both dictators are meeting one on one w only translators.

What could go wrong?

10-Jun-18
"What could go wrong?" Nothing. There's not two dictators meeting. YOU, telling another LIE??? IMAGINE THAT.

10-Jun-18
Look at it this way y f IMposter. Trump had the GUTS to meet with Un, and obama just drew lines in the sand. Sit back and watch what a real POTUS with guts, even though YOU don't have any GUTS either.

10-Jun-18
I knew Putz would jump at that...Lol

10-Jun-18
Yep Ike and also I've noticed that paulz is jumping and hurdling everything to get out of here and not answer questions. PRICELESS!!! 8^)))

10-Jun-18
guts, huh? just had my reunion this past weekend. Where were you in 1990 .weasel?

10-Jun-18
Jeffrey, name one foreign policy success for trump. One.

10-Jun-18
All I saw was a picture of your houseboat........

When the Trump pressure in your head gets to be too much..... I could suggest a way to relieve it......

10-Jun-18
y f IMposter. Trump isn't drawing a line in the sand, like all you gutless pigs do. At least he is trying. You show us a picture of your, so called, reunion, did you tell the, TRUE heroes, that you didn't think it was ILLEGAL for people to SNEAK into our Country??? WEASEL!!! I bet you didn't. 8^)))

10-Jun-18
y f IMposter. Did you tell them how much you LIE here on the CF??? That you took an oath, but still want ILLEGALS to enter our Country, at will??? Didn't think so. You just put on a front to all of them. Too bad they didn't really KNOW YOU. Your reunion would've ended badly for you, WEASEL. 8^))))

10-Jun-18
y f IMposter. I didn't know the Marines turned men into LIARS. I don't think they do. So tell us, OH HONEST ONE, what year did you take up LYING full time??? You wouldn't make a pimple on a, TRUE, MARINES butt. You are a PHONY!!!

10-Jun-18
Like i was telling Ike. You always run from questions. Thanks for proving my point y f IMposter. Hitting the sack. Now will be your time to LIE some more. But don't worry, i will be checking in the morning. 8^)))

10-Jun-18
I just want to know if they're going to take a DNA sample on Kim...Imposters and all! Lol

11-Jun-18
I picture them sitting across from one another, Trump opens up his brief case, pulls out a Glock and shoots Kim deader than a door nail right between the eyes. His aged Generals all breathe a collective sigh of relief and the the North and South throw a huge parade and families long separated dance and hug each other in the streets, finally reunited.

Too much to hope for??

11-Jun-18
Cute how someone deleted the photo of my Marine Corps Unit. You’re either jealous, anti US military or all of the above. I bet whoever did it also thinks the NFL kneelers are SOB’s. Show yourself coward.

11-Jun-18
South Farm I agree only Trump would use a Dan Wesson (made in USA) as opposed to Glock. LOL

11-Jun-18
I have said it before, i just don't picture Marines talking like that... i don't question someone being in the Marines i question their maturity and the way they engage in the debate.

11-Jun-18
Paul I think you’re lucky that’s all they deleted...

11-Jun-18
How did someone delete the picture?

11-Jun-18
y f IMposter. You denying taking your picture off won't make it go away. You are the coward. You put a front on for the TRUE HEROES, while stabbing them in the back. You are accepting ILLEGALS in our Country, denying your oath you took. Why didn't you tell the TRUE MARINES that you are for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS to storm our Country???? YOU ARE a LYING FRAUD. 8^)))

11-Jun-18
I just made myself laugh. I imagined Obama meeting Kim and bowing to him.

11-Jun-18
Rodman hammers Obama on CNN no less!

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo that quickly became emotionally charged, Rodman, wearing a red "Make America Great Again" hat, blasted former President Barack Obama for not taking the North Korean leader seriously.

Five years ago, Rodman said, Kim told Rodman "certain things" to relay to Obama concerning potential negotiations, but the former president "didn't even give me the time of day -- he just brushed me off, but that didn't deter me."

Rodman, who admitted he was "naive" when he first visited the rogue regime, then started weeping and repeatedly dabbed away tears from his eyes as he recounted the blowback he received in the U.S. for visiting Kim.

12-Jun-18
I’m adamantly against Trump but always hopeful for peace. The world today is so unconventional but if it takes two dictators and a Dennis Rodman for everyone to get along, I’d take that over a devastating nuclear war.

12-Jun-18
"I’m adamantly against Trump but always hopeful for peace." Then give us some peace and leave... you just spew crap to give yourself a little woody... dictator comment just proves you are immature.

12-Jun-18
"I'm adamantly against Trump but always hopeful for peace." , "But if it takes two dictators and a Dennis Rodman for everyone to get along,". That isn't bad y f IMposter. The ONLY thing that you typed that wasn't a LIE was the part about not liking Trump. You and the democrats would rather see this Country fold, then see Trump succeed. Thanks for PROVING that you are a LIAR. 8^)))

12-Jun-18
was NK part of the axis of evil the always eloquent GW talked about? and MSM went into a tizzy, they thought it was just awful... how are we to talk peace with rhetoric like that coming from a US President? My how the left goes where the wind is blowing... you know where. Winning!

12-Jun-18
So what other world leader, US leader has talked to N Korea about peace, welcoming them into the modern world in like 70 + years since the conflict was over...Oh wait, it never was declared over. Now perhaps it will.

12-Jun-18
Sounds like the summit has gone well. Sure hope things carry forward and are followed through on. It would be great to see things progress positively on the peninsula.

12-Jun-18
Gotta say I thought Trump was smarter...admittedly there's much we need to learn...but, Trump's comments on abstaining from War Games on the peninsula and bringing our troops home sounds almost identical to what Obama said about Iraq...and just how much $$$ do either of them think we will save when we have to re-mobilize back in for whatever reason? I say stand firm, keep the troops there, and slowly bring them back when Kim Jong Un meets certain parameters. Unless Trump has an Ace up his sleeve I think he's losing this round of poker so far..

• Sitka Gear