Woods Walker 11-Jun-18
HDE 11-Jun-18
Bentstick81 11-Jun-18
'Ike' (Phone) 11-Jun-18
scentman 12-Jun-18
'Ike' (Phone) 13-Jun-18
11-Jun-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
I really wouldn’t mind if it were wiped off the map! Frick’n idiots!

11-Jun-18
Well, some are hanging themselves. Its only going to get worse for them, the numbers will grow.

11-Jun-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
100 years ago actors and performers were regarded as carnival freaks. Let them come to your town and entertain you for a day or so and then run the SOBs out of town because you couldn't trust them. That hasn't changed at it's core. What changed was that people began to idolize them for being able to pretend to be something they're not, and along the way these carnies began believing that we actually gave a crap about what they think (not that they really do all that much "thinking"....).

All they are, are carnies with better teeth and fancier cars.

11-Jun-18
^^^ Exactly!!!!

11-Jun-18
Doesn't matter what President he is referring to. I'll never watch another Deniro movie again. If someone, anyone, had spoken about Obama like that, the cities would have burned. I'm all for rooting for or against your person but there has to be some level of respect for the office and the population that voted for him. Every insult at Trump is an insult to more than 50% of the population. #BoycottBobD

11-Jun-18
WW,

A little over a hundred years ago, actors and actresses were on the same societal level as prostitutes. When and more importantly WHY did that ever change? They are paid to be something they are not.

11-Jun-18
He USED to be one of my favorite actors until I realized what left wing wackos they all are. Although Clint Eastwood is very conservative and had some killer movies.

11-Jun-18
I pay them to entertain me and like anything else I lose interest in I toss in the garbage when I'm done with it.

He talks tough, but I bet he is really a little pansy...

11-Jun-18
Quit watching TV/Movies a few years ago after I realized Hollywood is a hotbed of pedophilia. Check out 'An Open Secret' for one example. The Weinstein deal is small potatoes compared to all that goes on.

11-Jun-18
They would have had to had it or maybe found it before they could actually lose it.......

11-Jun-18
Ok, let me get this straight, snow flakes, when vulgar words are used towards clinton or Obama or others, its ok. ( Not to mention Ted Nugent calling Hillary a “toxic c***.” It got him an invitation to the White House!) but when its aimed at trump, NOT ok? I am not one for vulgarity in general, I think it proves to others that you have no creativity and little command of the english language but lets not have a double standard here, huh?

11-Jun-18
You mean like a double standard about you criticizing someone for lying? Please.....spare us your bullsh*t.

11-Jun-18
The fact these cry baby actors and actresses actually think we, the ones who keep this country going, actually give a rat's ass about them.

11-Jun-18
y f IMposter. You have a DOUBLE STANDARD, but you just LIED about yourself. You took an oath, but want ILLEGALS to SNEAK into our Country. That's DOUBLE STANDARD. We don't have it, but you do. Hang yourself much??? 8^)))

11-Jun-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Blank check, I love it and will LMAO if it comes true...

12-Jun-18
wait till the Patriot entertainers get sick of this crap and start to push back... now that's entertainment!

13-Jun-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear