scentman 11-Jun-18
TD 11-Jun-18
BowSniper 11-Jun-18
Bentstick81 11-Jun-18
scentman 12-Jun-18
Bentstick81 12-Jun-18
scentman 12-Jun-18
11-Jun-18
I predict it will result in absolutely nothing changing.

I hope I'm wrong.

Matt

11-Jun-18
As usual, you will be.

11-Jun-18
Still haven't found your binky, Slade?

Matt

11-Jun-18
I predict that if it was Obama doing the negotiating we'd pay them $200B and upgrade their nuclear capabilities to make it more "fair". As far as this goes, anything could happen.

11-Jun-18
I really have no clue. I can see trump walking away and pompeo cleaning it up.

11-Jun-18
Just wondering who is going to be the bad cop?

Terry

11-Jun-18
KPC really going out on a limb there. lol. I bet you won't be wrong

11-Jun-18
I think it will be a good meeting. Pompeo knows what he is doing.

11-Jun-18
There is a path for this to all work out as a win-win for everyone. But NK has to be willing to put all their nukes on the table in exchange for big rewards.

Like Trump says, it will be obvious pretty fast if that is a direction Kim is even considering. I'd like to think 'yes' based on the numerous pre-meetings to set this up. And if not, then finding out fast and walking away is the best action we can take. Everything else has already been tried and failed.

If Kim is willing to really denuke the north, we need to be willing to exit the South. North and south can formally end the war. And history is really being made!

11-Jun-18
I think Kim Jong Un wants to be a Rockstar on the World Stage. I think Trump knows this as well.

If we can figure out away to feed his ego, while simultaneously taking his "toys" away, it could be a win.

11-Jun-18
^^^ This!

11-Jun-18
Never fear Rodman is on the job.

With that said it will be a failure in the Dems eyes no matter what happens.

11-Jun-18
If the fat guy and all his generals drop dead before tomorrow there is a good chance....otherwise...no chance.

11-Jun-18
Elk, X2

11-Jun-18

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
The Lame stream media are going to have fits, Trump is doing a sit down interview with Hannity after he meets with Little Rocket man.

11-Jun-18
Cool!

11-Jun-18
It'll be yuge!

11-Jun-18
Keep in mind Kim Jong-un is a monster. He starves his people; jails, tortures & kills those who defy his ruthless regime; murders dissidents by burning them alive with a flamethrower or blowing them to bits with an anti-aircraft gun—for his viewing pleasure. Let’s not be so ready to place this guy on par with other world leaders.

11-Jun-18
And trump did zero ass kicking in Quebec. In fact he managed to be kinder to Putin than our own allies. That’s an impressive feat if you want to look at it that way.

11-Jun-18
aaannyhoot, the world is a better place since the election... when did you think they'd go after slick Willsky? Kim will act tough to save face but Trump is going to win this poker match... you'll see non patriot... and i say that because you want our President to fail.

11-Jun-18
Make it clear this is a one time offer...... "an offer you can't refuse....."

horse head in his bed in the morning is optional........

11-Jun-18
Biggest chance for this to go off the rails - is a potentially vastly different understanding of "denuclearization". Kim might think this means building/testing nothing more than he has now.

And then buckle up because its gonna get bumpy!

11-Jun-18
Boy y f IMposter. You came back just to stir the crap. Imagine that. I would trust Putin over YOU any day of the week.

12-Jun-18
Trax x2

12-Jun-18
Look at it this way y f IMposter. Trump and Dennis Rodman goes and talks with Kim, obama drew lines in the sand, wants ILLEGALS to flood our Country and DACA ahead of all Americans. Yep, obama really likes America. Don't think so.

12-Jun-18
Trax, I love your play by play of the MSM, spot on!

• Sitka Gear