'Ike' (Phone) 20-Jun-18
Beendare 20-Jun-18
Huntcell 20-Jun-18
13-Jun-18

13-Jun-18

13-Jun-18

13-Jun-18

slade's Link
JUST IN: Rosenstein Threatened to Subpoena Emails, Phone Records of Nunes and House Intel if They Didn’t Stop Investigation

13-Jun-18

slade's Link
Dirty Cop Rosenstein Won’t Allow Grassley to Interview Agent Pientka Who Knows DOJ Likely Altered Mike Flynn’s Testimony

13-Jun-18
Good grief...Some just need to be taken out of the gene pool...

13-Jun-18

slade's Link
GOP Reps Meadows, Jordan Hammer Jeff Sessions for Rod Rosenstein Defense

13-Jun-18
Jeff Sessions needs to be replaced. Rod Rosenstein did threaten Republican staffers and Sessions knows it. Hannity had several people on his show that said it did happen. Catherine Herridge said it happened and she is the straightest shooter out there.

14-Jun-18

14-Jun-18
Nunez & the congressional investigation committee have leaked information continually, including to the WH. Rosenstein is trying to do his job. but to threaten contempt of Congress -to extort documents undoubtedly to share with & prep the WH is over the line. No subject of an investigation should be able to see how the investigation AGAINST them is progressing. It’s not how our justice system works. Can you imagine a murder suspect demanding to know how the investigation to convict him is going and asking to see the evidence? Ludicrous.

14-Jun-18
Honestly I think the outrage between the republicans In congress and the DOJ is all for show.

That way when the DOJ hammers the leaking Dems they can’t say DOJ bowed down to republicans.

There will be more arrests of leakers. I think the Flynn being told to call the Russian diplomat was a set up. Just like I think the Don JR and Wikileaks email was as well.

14-Jun-18
Flynn had contacts w Russians of his own accord. Trump jr met with Russians of his own accord. Manafort and papodopolous has contacts w Russians all on their own for one purpose. To help trump.

And it should be mentioned that all of these people DENIED any contact w Russians until they were caught. Very suspicious. Why lie about it if there’s nothing to hide?

14-Jun-18
as i have stated before, the DOJ is not in Session.

14-Jun-18
y f IMposter. You forgot to mention the clintons and obama also had contacts with russia. You seem to ALWAYS forget to include these two, where there is russia collusion. PRICELESS!!! 8^)))

14-Jun-18
The Russian contacts started with FBI/CIA spies. The Clinton campaign and the FBI paid for the dossier which was completely bogus. YFP...you can't be that stupid. It's been released who has been leaking information and it's not Nunez. If Rosenstein refuses to do what is instructed of him by Congress...that IS THE DEFINITION OF CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS. It has nothing to do with extortion. I will agree that those that have been indicted made false statements...they lied. No Russian collusion which was why the investigation started. If they had any Russian involvement (REAL RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT) Trump wouldn't have been in office this long. He is systematically destroying the globalist agenda and they are freaking out about it.

17-Jun-18

19-Jun-18

19-Jun-18
Sessions is a swamp critter and swamp critters will always protect other swamp critters. There is no such thing as Republican swamp critters or Democrat swamp critters. They are all the same.

They are going to continue to try and make you believe there not swampies on one hand while they continue to circle the wagons with all swampies in the middle until after mid term elections. You guys should be smart enough to know this by now.

Everything is just a shell game to try to keep you guys hoping for change. Trump is trying but I feel the tide turning. The Republican swamp critters are awfully quiet about putting kids in cages right now. I really feel they are getting ready to abandon trump and hand over both houses of Congress this fall so business as usual can continue.

19-Jun-18
Just her it on Hannity radio... momentum!

19-Jun-18
When is our slimy AG going to grow a spine?

Rosenstein Hid Damning Strzok Text Message “We’ll Stop” Trump From Becoming President From Congressional Investigators For a Month

20-Jun-18
‘Tits on a boar’ comes to mind...

20-Jun-18
Pretty outrageous how corrupt the folks at the top are. This Rosenstein is a corrupt piece of work. Macabe...we know he is dirty willing to cover up evidence and look the other way for an agenda as were the FBI folks running the Hillary investigation...or no investigation as it turns out....and at the top of the heap is Comey....obviously playing both sides....until it bit him in the ass.

20-Jun-18
Session has been and continues to be a big disappointment. Clearly mark his appointment in Trumps bad decision column. Get this Mueller probe overwith and little while latter give Sessions the boot.

• Sitka Gear