Annony Mouse 10-Jul-18
Annony Mouse 10-Jul-18
petedrummond 21-Jul-18
scentman 21-Jul-18
petedrummond 21-Jul-18
slade 23-Jul-18
slade 27-Jul-18
20-Jun-18
Yup we hated Obama but not to the point where we wanted to commit suicide. It is scary we live amongst the whack jobs. Anyone else tired of hearing about kids and Russia. Im baffled that these idiots are that gullible.

20-Jun-18
Mr. Fonda should be incarcerated and have a mental evaluation be done... that is the ranting of a mad man. He most likely has been in some asylum all these years, and has been triggered by these recent events.

20-Jun-18
Hahahah. Poor snowflakes. Ok, I’ll call off the big bad liberals only if you say the magic words.

Hahahahha. Adorable. Really.

20-Jun-18
Poor snowflakes, eh y f IMposter. Don't call off your IDIOT LIBTARDS. We won't be able to prove how STUPID you morons are. 8^)))

20-Jun-18
Look up the the signs of a sociopath... explains a lot... who on this forum consistently shows those signs?

20-Jun-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

20-Jun-18
Did any of you see the post Anthony Bourdain made about being harassed by Clinton goons? He said it wasn’t fun. A day latter he hanged himself, ruled a suicide. I wonder if he had his hands tied behind his back?

21-Jun-18
Jeffrey, be honest. You want to be able to say all of the nonsense you say and not be challenged on it. That’s the mantra of the right. Being able to say and do whatever they want and never be challenged. That is the party of Trump and that is you. I will challenge you I will challenge the policy of the hateful right and I’ll do it gladly. I absorb your insults and they are meaningless. As much as you’d like for me to go away, that’s just too easy for you. Expect to be challenged continuously. So far you seem to be wilting under the pressure. How do I know? Your insults, and your frequent meltdowns. You seem a little unhinged pal, might be time for a vacation.

21-Jun-18
The OP quote from my Frankl thread is applicable:

"Viktor Frankl, the psychiatrist and Nazi concentration camp survivor who wrote the classic Man's Search for Meaning, drew a similar social-psychological conclusion: deceitful, inauthentic individual existence is the precursor to social totalitarianism."

21-Jun-18
"LOCK HER UP! Because she really does belong in prison."

Matt

21-Jun-18
y f IMposter. Your type of challenge is LYING about everything you want to argue with, and run from facts and questions that prove how much of a LIAR you are. " I absorb your insults and they are meaningless." Ya, that's why you tuck your tail and run away from FACTS, and QUESTIONS that prove the LIAR you are. Yep, you are really tough to challenge. 8^)))) PRICELESS!!!!

21-Jun-18
YFP, You are challenging the 'hateful right' which is what you should do. Let me ask you this...are you against giving Veterans the right to find private health care if the VA can't help them in a timely manner? Are you against giving terminal individuals the right to try experimental drug treatments? Do you agree with lefties calling for righties to be kidnapped, raped, killed, etc? Were you against when the prior administration simply let immigrant children into the country and turned them over to democrat charity organizations only to have many of those children killed or disappear through human trafficking (The WSJ reported on it a few years ago look it up)? I eagerly await your answer.

21-Jun-18
" I eagerly await your answer."

About as much chance of that as there is for Clinton going to prison.

21-Jun-18
JTV- you hate...I mean really hate me because I’m left leaning or liberal?

21-Jun-18
You could bury under the jail and it would bother her less than losing the POTUS to Trump. The most humiliating political defeat in my lifetime, quite possibly American history.

21-Jun-18
Zerohedge.com: Gary Byrnes Secret Service Agent files RICO Suite against Clintons,Soro,Podesta, Brock. A long shot in the legal political system but I hope he takes them down.

21-Jun-18
YFP, You are challenging the 'hateful right' which is what you should do. Let me ask you this...are you against giving Veterans the right to find private health care if the VA can't help them in a timely manner? MY Answer: I am a veteran. Thankfully I’ve only had to use the VA once as I have insurance through my employer. The VA should not be privatized. Funds should be designated and the agency needs oversight by a Veterans Group or Comittee. Who should know best what Vets need than other Vets.

Are you against giving terminal individuals the right to try experimental drug treatments?

MY Answer: I am all for trump signing that executive order. However it does not go far enough. I think the FDA is a bit too strict w new drugs. I prefer a European model.

Do you agree with lefties calling for righties to be kidnapped, raped, killed, etc?

MY Answer: Any calls for violence is wrong. Unnecessary. However it’s wrong on both sides. And that’s what I was pointing out. There were calls of violence against Obama, Hillary, etc. to the delight of too many right wing wackos.

Were you against when the prior administration simply let immigrant children into the country and turned them over to democrat charity organizations only to have many of those children killed or disappear through human trafficking (The WSJ reported on it a few years ago look it up)? MY Answer. I see no accurate reporting on the numbers of kids separated from their parents during Obama’s administration. WAs it done, I’m sure. However it was escalated and promoted as an actual policy of th trump administration. This administration has taken it to a new cruel level that I find heartless and mean.

I eagerly await your answer.

21-Jun-18
JTV- you know nothing of my beliefs. You think you know me from a few posts here? I am pro-life. Do you hate for that? I’m for stopping illegal immigration. What about that? Here’s one for you...I’m for gay marriage because I want government out of our personal lives just like you...right. I’m sure we agree on that.

Your very broad generalization of hate doesn’t fit 90% of the people you direct it at. C’mon man. Enough with the generalized hate. In the end it makes you look close minded and short sighted. Statements like your title to this thread say more about you than it does about the people you are directing your anger towards. It just takes away all your credibility. Expending energy daily on hating people you don’t know isn’t healthy.

I respect your opinion and we don’t agree most of the time. However, if you are ever in KS I would welcome you in my home to have a beer or coffee if you prefer. Maybe if we chew the fat and I listen to your perspective I can learn something from you or at least understand it.

I don’t believe we are fighting for the soul of America. I believe our democracy is working the way it was intended. Intended to really stop tyranny. So that one person or point of view can’t be forced on free people. Wasn’t that the intent?

21-Jun-18
y f IMposter. "I eagerly await your answer." What a clown.8^))))))) YOU never answer questions that peg you for the LIAR that you are. y f IMposter. You are a PHONY!!!! PRICELESS!!!!! 8^)))

21-Jun-18
So ask me a question that pegs me as a liar.

And for the record I was asked my opinion and I’m not sure how in opinion can be a lie. If I said that I thought the sky was red, there’s no way that sentence can be a lie.

I can’t believe I have to explain this. But I’m not entirely surprised

21-Jun-18
JTV As if none of your statements have emotion in them and everything you say on the CF is logical. And you seriously tell me to get over myself. I think you really need to do some self evaluation cause you just contradicted yourself. Your hate statements have a whole lot of feeerling in the...see what I mean? Lol

21-Jun-18
YFP - I appreciate your responses. Thank you for your service. I agree there should be money set aside for the VA. The order Trump signed doesn't aim to privatize veterans health...it gives more options. Personally I'd be for forcing the defense contractors that make trillions off us tax payers for the forever wars to fund the VA. YFP - I agree violence from any side is wrong. I just haven't seen you on here saying anything near that. All I've seen is "well the right calls for violence too". I personally think the shadow government wants us fighting amongst ourselves while they enact policy that hurts us all. YFP quote "MY Answer. I see no accurate reporting on the numbers of kids separated from their parents during Obama’s administration. WAs it done, I’m sure. However it was escalated and promoted as an actual policy of th trump administration. This administration has taken it to a new cruel level that I find heartless and mean. " YFP - this is where you are dead wrong. The law/policy did not change. Obama followed the policy of separating children until his second term. There are pictures being circulated now that were actually from the Obama era. Then he quit following it and let everyone in releasing them to these Democrat "charities". Trump has simply gone back to following the laws on the books. Is it right...up for debate. I'm all for putting children in a safe environment until they can be released to KNOWN family members. Not some gang or cartel that is using them to smuggle drugs or to get into the country. To me that is not in a general holding area. I'm definitely not for letting everyone at the border in. That's not immigration. Thank you for a seemingly thought out post in response to mine. I find that once we all can get past the name calling and BS you can actually find out where difference lie and have an actual 'conversation' (online anyway). It's called civil discourse and it's a lost art. Take care

21-Jun-18
"So ask me a question that pegs me as a liar."

did you ask the folks whose names you used to register here for permission?

21-Jun-18
JTV- put down the right wing nut media and step away from the edge. Did you just link a story where Limbaugh is lecturing media about slanted news and the consequences of bias news. You seriously need to stop only digesting right wing media. I see the bias news on both sides. The truth is in the middle.

21-Jun-18
"So ask me a question that pegs me as a LIAR." "I can't believe that i have to explain this. But I'm not entirely surprised." Exactly what we say to you all the time, and you still don't get it. You LIED going on 40 different registrations, RIGHT???? This makes you a PHONY LYING FRAUD. Anything YOU say better have PROOF, or it's a LIE coming from the Community Forums biggest LIAR. Just go back through all your posts. Somebody is catching you in LIES all the time. Now you are LYING to yourself.

21-Jun-18
AT, that’s exactly what that is. Civil discourse. And thank you.

It reminds me of Tip O’Neill. He despised Reagan. Hated him and cursed him out in private of course because he was a gentleman. But no matter how much he despised Reagan, they met, they hashed out policies and they governed. I fear those days are over with the increasing of tribal politics. Democracy can’t continue with “my way is the only way and the other guys are just evil” kind of policy. It just can’t.

21-Jun-18
y f IMposter. You asked a question, i answered it, and you side stepped it. It won't take AT long before he catches you in your LIES. This is why i must keep EXPOSING THE LIAR OF THE CF, so any and all new comers will know what you are. 8^))))

21-Jun-18
Soon the newcomers will realise why some call him Sybil... he can't help it, the alter ego will soon show itself shortly.

21-Jun-18
So no liberal policies are to your liking huh?

1) The 40-hour work week.

2. Weekends

3. Paid Vacations

4. Women’s Voting Rights

5. The Civil Rights Act of 1964

6. The right of people of all colors to use public schools and facilities.

7. Public schools.

8. Child-labor laws.

10. Health care benefits

11. National Parks

12. National Forests

13. Interstate Highway System

14. GI Bill

15. Labor Laws/Worker’s Rights

I could list more but I’m betting something on that list tickles your fancy.

21-Jun-18
Come on Paul, those are not "liberal" issues. What you are implying is that those who are conservative would be against those things. I got to see racism first hand in the early sixties. Segregation was not a conservative Republican thing. LBJ said some crazy things back in the day and it was a Democrat that objected to my black teammate from rooming with me in prep school. National parks are great but no hunting. At least in Gros Morn National Park in Newfy where I have land, moose hunting is allowed as the biologists recognised the need when moose overbrowsed. Liberal to me means that as long as what I do doesn't impinge on you, you leave me alone and I do likewise. That is why I detest government trying to run my life or "liberals" being very unliberal.

21-Jun-18
Just another rectal discovery...

21-Jun-18
y f IMposter said: "So ask me a question that pegs me as a LIAR." Why do that, when you are PROVING that you are a LIAR and an IDIOT, with your OWN POSTS. PRICELESS!!!! 8^))))

21-Jun-18
Well if being liberal means advocating for children, advocating for the poor and downtrodden, feeding them, housing them and making sure WE all have healthcare (yes, even conservatives) THen I wear that badge of honor proudly.

21-Jun-18
again, did you ask the folks whose names you have used to register here for permission?

21-Jun-18
Libtard do you ever drive around during the day and see the “poor” just walking up and down the streets pushing their baby’s in strollers? Both man and woman totally capable of working but choose not to. I’ve busted my ass since I was 12 working and trying to save just to hand money out to these losers. My idea of downtrodden is a vet who is too messed up to work and not thugs that can go out and rob stores but are on disability for ADHD or some other bogus BS. Come out to where I work and I can show you where my tax dollars go. I don’t know if you libs are ignorant, blind, or whatever but I’d like to retire one of these days as your “poor” folk have and will be retired forever.

21-Jun-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
How about these children assw*pe? You forget about them? You're about a much an advocate for children as you are honest.
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
How about these children assw*pe? You forget about them? You're about a much an advocate for children as you are honest.
"Well if being liberal means advocating for children........THen I wear that badge of honor proudly."

You wear this "badge" proudly do you lying scumbag? There's a very special place in hell waiting for people like you.

22-Jun-18
Nolte: Peter Fonda vs. Roseanne Proves #TimesUp Is a Big, Fat Fraud

The hypocrisy of the proREgressive left well demonstrated with the difference in treatment between Roseann Barr and Peter Fonda.

And, while not promoted on the OPRESS, many of the proREgressives are admitting that the children are merely pawns...and nothing more.

24-Jun-18

24-Jun-18
From CTH...an essay about cold anger...

From the link: "...When a Democrat, a deviant, displays their true identity, it is in our nation’s best interests to accept it for what it is. Do not look away..."

Do Not Look Away – Hollywood “Celebrities”, Deviants and Predators, Continue Showcasing Democrat Ideology…

24-Jun-18
24-Jun-18
I believe I might be in the middle of an epiphany. This weekend on FB I debated some of my liberal colleagues with regards to current immigration policy.

Long story short I had a very revealing look into the mind of at least some liberals. I am saddened as I have held to the belief that differing opinions would not prevent mutual respect. I am wrong.

What I learned is that if you support controlled legal immigration, you are a racist. I guess even the majority of legal immigrants who side with Trump are racists also? I cannot understand their logic, maybe because it doesn't exist?

I am now inclined to agree with those of you who see liberal educators as hating most things American. At least that is my take away from this. It really is bizarre beyond belief. It is worse that I could have imagined.

You know Jeff Foxworthy's routine of 'You might be a redneck...'? That is what I think their play book reads like, 'You might be a racist if..' and the if is anything about their idealogy you don't support. I even had them tell me communism is morally superior to capitalism.

Folks, we are in trouble. I might be retiring sooner rather than later.

24-Jun-18
Frank,

It definitely sounds like you could use some new colleagues. If they resorted to calling you a racist, they lost the debate, and they don't deserve your respect, IMO.

Were these people fellow educators?

Matt

24-Jun-18
When you're on the wrong side of an issue from a legal standpoint (such as illegal immigration) the goal is to divert the argument from a factual one to an emotional one. The simplest path to that end is to attach motivations to the person arguing from the legal standpoint; racist, xenophobe, nativist, etc.

If the person on the legal side of the issue takes the bait then facts become secondary to emotion; the trick is to refuse that bait and keep coming back to legality. I've encountered similar instances with colleagues, even some friends; my general comeback is "I reject your premise; my position is based on the law alone; are you in fact arguing that laws should arbitrarily be disregarded?" If you really want to turn the screws you could even phrase a response along the lines of "Isn't arguing for selective enforcement (the position they're advocating indirectly by saying enforcement is racist) by it's very nature racist? Would that make YOU (your opponent) a racist?"

The great thing about being on the right (correct) side of an issue is facts are your friend.....just stick to the facts.....

24-Jun-18
Thanks Matt and Mike.

Matt, unfortunately, they are educators. It makes me sick!

Mike, thanks, spot on!

24-Jun-18
Great link Mouse, as so eloquently displayed daily by the straw carrying pontificators.........

25-Jun-18
It seems if a bakery can deny service to a gay person, that a restaurant can deny service to a liar and a fascist enabler.

Stop complaining snowflakes.

We're making this a two-way street now. Watch where you cross.

For too long the right has assumed progressives wouldn’t fight back. Welcome to the fight. Now stop whining, wipe your tears and pull up your britches.

25-Jun-18
"It seems if a bakery can deny service to a gay person, that a restaurant can deny service to a liar and a fascist enabler. Stop complaining snowflakes.

We're making this a two-way street now. Watch where you cross."

I agree the restaurant was within it's rights to refuse service to Ms Sanders. It is a private business and no one has to eat there. BUT the same ones I've seen loudly applauding this action are the same people I saw loudly condemning the baker. And there is where they are idiots.

You're making this a 2 way street now? Why weren't you doing this all along? Suddenly, it's OK to deny service. That is typical liberal crap. We will be against it if you're for it until it becomes in our favor and then we will sing it's praises. Idiots. Idiots. Idiots.

By the way, when you read the accounts, including the one given by the owner, Ms. Saunders conducted herself as a lady, very politely and agreeable. The ones with her were told they could stay but they elected to support her and leave also. They even offered to pay for the meals that were being prepared before she was asked to leave.

25-Jun-18
The bakery guy did not deny anyone service. He said he will sell anyone a cake from his store, but will not do custom decorating for certain events. These events include same sex weddings, divorces, etc...Things that he does not celebrate or things that he does not believe should be celebrated...quite different than telling someone to get out because they don't have the 'core values' as the owner of the restaurant...Personally, if I am ever in the area I will stop at this restaurant, order every expensive thing on the menu and when served, send it all back to the cook and claim the food does not reach my level of satisfaction and walk out....8^)

25-Jun-18
I think it's time for Waters to do what obama and soros need to do.

Disappear and I don't care how...

25-Jun-18
I know obama and soros know what they're doing which is why they are enemies of the state and should be pursued as such...

25-Jun-18
Have you held Trump responsible for personally and directly advocating for and/or "suggesting" violence against people?

Examples?

"Knock the crap out of them, I'll pay for the lawsuits." (at a rally) “You know, part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right?" (in response to protestors) Implying a "second amendment" solution for Hillary

The death of civility occurred the moment Trump announced that he was running for President.

25-Jun-18

25-Jun-18
And for the snowflakes.

Maxine Waters exact words: “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

Oh how offensive! How violent!!

25-Jun-18
And just think. Soros is getting ripped off with y f IMposter. yfi needs to pay soros for the stupidity he shows on here. 8^)

25-Jun-18
"It seems if a bakery can deny service to a gay person, that a restaurant can deny service to a liar and a fascist enabler.

Stop complaining snowflakes.

We're making this a two-way street now. Watch where you cross.

For too long the right has assumed progressives wouldn’t fight back. Welcome to the fight. Now stop whining, wipe your tears and pull up your britches. "

got it, thanks

25-Jun-18
Little wonder they sympathize with extremist islam.........

When all facts, logic and reason cease to function in the brain..... rules and laws cease to exist. In their self inflicted emotional state everything from physical intimidation, mobs, beheadings..... all justified as it rattles around in their empty head..... because, um, just because! Spoiled emotional children who think things should always be as they want, get what they want..... or they will steal or break something to get it.... wearing crazy like it was a Badge of Honor....

Out of the leftist playbook...... one of Obama's mentors Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist who bombed police stations. Not surprisingly he was worshiped by the left and later became a professor (In Chicago of course). Scarier yet he is now a "elementary education theorist" which is eerily similar to a "community organizer" trying to figure ways to brainwash elementary students....

PutZ...... you folks are some real sick puppies.... please keep up the insanity.... love to see it in full public display....

25-Jun-18

25-Jun-18
"It seems if a bakery can deny service to a gay person, that a restaurant can deny service to a liar and a fascist enabler."

So, I presume that a website can deny service to a liar and fascist enabler.

Pat, nuke the twit immediately and permanently.

25-Jun-18

Annony Mouse's Link
From the link:

"...As John Podhoretz recently put it:

As usual, Obama made strange use of the word ‘we,’ because when he says ‘we,’ he means ‘you,’ and when he means ‘you,’ he means people who aren’t as enlightened and thoughtful as he and his ideological compatriots are.

It is also very useful to hark back to the tone obama set in his first term:

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”

** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”

** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”

** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”

** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“

** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”

** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”

** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”

He called those who disagreed with him “hostage takers.”..."

The proREgressive left has their Obama marching orders voiced by the likes of Mad Mazine and fellow Democrats.

Prediction: someone is going to get hurt/killed and the media will put all the blame on the deplorables who elected Trump in spite of efforts of the politicized and weaponized DOJ/FBI/State Department.

25-Jun-18
26-Jun-18
The rest of the story, the Red Hen Harpy followed Saunders party across the street to herass them a another establishment.

26-Jun-18

26-Jun-18

Annony Mouse's Link

26-Jun-18

27-Jun-18
Stilton's Place today has one of the best posts on the new proREgressive Democrat Platform espoused by Mad Maxine:

Hell or High Waters

Angry rhetoric encouraging Lefties to seek out and harass those with whom they have ideological disagreements has gotten way out of hand.

Things are so bad that following Maxine Waters spittle-flecked demands for mob actions against members of the Trump administration (and presumably Trump voters), that Nancy Pelosi - no stranger to ugly rhetoric herself - had to step up to condemn the Democratic representative's threatening words.

For lack of a better term, we'll call Mad Maxine's law-abusing minions "Lynch Mobs," as a tip of the hat to Loretta Lynch's long stint of corrupting the DOJ along ideological lines. And really, who needs due process these days before attacking those who you don't want sharing your community, your government, your restaurants, or your drinking fountains?

Meanwhile, the mainstream media is doing its level best to clamp down on this dangerous excess of unthinking hatred...

Mike Luckovich won a Pulitzer for drawing brain dead crap like this. Even so, if you see him and his family dining in a restaurant please don't pee in his soup. Unless, of course, you can get video.

Only kidding! They're ramping the whole fake situation up by ignoring Trump's many accomplishments while calling him - and us - Nazis, and they won't be satisfied until there's actual blood running in the streets. And they don't care whose blood it is - they'll be able to spin it the way they want (against Trump and against America) no matter who assumes room temperature.

When an entire political party is so out of ideas that they resort to calls for violence, we should all be afraid. Not afraid for ourselves as conservatives, libertarians, or simple patriots (in violent confrontations, pussy hats, placards, and smart phones will prove to be of surprisingly little tactical value in the face of second amendment tools), but rather afraid for our country itself.

No enemy can defeat us from without...but there can be no winning another civil war.

And we are very near the point where law enforcement should be enthusiastically used to curtail the Constitutionally unprotected hate speech that is calling for such. The laws are, after all, already on the books:

US Code 2101 on Riots: (a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—

(1) to incite a riot; or

(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or

(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or

(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;

and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraph—?[1] Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

AND LEST WE FORGET...

27-Jun-18

27-Jun-18
27-Jun-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Link to a reading list of proREgressive leftist history:

Left-Wing Bloodbaths

Radical leftists would have us believe that they stand for democracy, progress, human rights and social justice. But when they seize power, they introduce slavery, terror, famine, concentration camps and mass murder. As the Marxists used to say, this is no accident.

(link has extensive link to historical data)

29-Jun-18
@ yfp

"And for the snowflakes. Maxine Waters exact words: “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

Oh how offensive! How violent!!"

And If said about Obama's cabinet. " Oh how racist,"

01-Jul-18
Funny we conservatives are the ones with all the guns. Could you imagine if the lefties all had guns now that would be scary!

01-Jul-18
Spike, I don't think that is true. Know some real liberals and reading between the lines, they are ready. They want us to lose our guns while they purchase theirs after market so there are no records. That is what I think.

03-Jul-18

03-Jul-18

Thumper's Link
8 hours ago · Alan Dershowitz says he has been shunned — first by old political allies who have stopped inviting him to dinners, and now by liberal elites who are trying to exclude him from their ..."

05-Jul-18
Ok I agree so when are we going stop this crap

05-Jul-18
05-Jul-18
Jtv your posts show a lot af anger and hatred.

05-Jul-18

Annony Mouse's Link

05-Jul-18
Actually JTV Petedrummond was ONLY pointing out that some of your posts seem to have a lot of hate in them. Liberal or conservative hate is hate It needs to end Pointing out liberal or conservative faults is way cool No foul no worries but doing it with hate really isn't necessary And actually detracts from the message That's all he was saying

06-Jul-18
I don't know..... a debate on ideology should be level and civil, facts and TRUTH..... OTOH pointing out a knowing lie IMO deserves at least a bit of hate. Not a big fan of semantics..... they are used as a knowing lies all the time......

People JUSTIFY their lies all the time.... for the "cause"..... sometimes for the client.... something selfish for themselves..... but justifying it is just that. They are still evil lies at the heart of it. Yeah...... maybe some deserve a bit of hate in the tone..... lets them know their BS isn't being ignored..... nor forgiven.

06-Jul-18
BINGO^^^^^ TD

06-Jul-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

07-Jul-18

09-Jul-18

HA/KS's Link
"A Memphis woman whose nephew beat cancer said she's experienced hateful online attacks because she thanked Eric Trump for his commitment to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital."

Trump donates $20 million to help very ill and needy people and all the left can do is hate the very needy and ill people.

10-Jul-18

Annony Mouse's Link

10-Jul-18
21-Jul-18

petedrummond's embedded Photo
petedrummond's embedded Photo
Jtv you posted 82 times on your own thread.

21-Jul-18
Whats wong with getting your point across? sheesh :0)

21-Jul-18

23-Jul-18

27-Jul-18

slade's Link
A massive brawl broke out at Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after a youth pastor and YouTuber went out in “full MAGA gear” to see how supporters of the president are treated in public.

27-Jul-18

Habitat for Wildlife's Link
Paul,

Is this how Obama loved us?

• Sitka Gear