"It’s such a treat to be lectured by Democrats on what it means to be an American and how patriotism is dying because Trump is still president. Democrats lecturing us on Americanism is like Bill Clinton extolling marital fidelity.
First there was Chelsea Clinton on a London trip telling the Brits that Trump “degrades what it means to be an American” – unlike her parents, the security risk and the perjurer.
Then, just last week, Sen. Cory Booker (D, N.J.) – the Democrats’ perpetual whining machine – piously intoned that anyone who was not “deeply disturbed” by Trump’s impact on America (tax cuts, 4% job growth and the lowest unemployment rate in decades), needed to “check” their love of country.
Amazing! The Party of Treason is now teaching Patriotism 101.
Here Are Ten Ways the Democrats Betray America Every Day of the Week:
1. They distort American history to make it exclusively a saga of slavery, segregation, genocide, war crimes, exploitation and imperialism – Seriously, when was the last time you heard a prominent Democrat say something nice about America? Obama (the Apologizer) apologized to the Muslim world, Europe, Latin America – essentially, everyone except New Zealanders. We failed to (try not to laugh) “appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world.” “We sometimes make serious mistakes.” “We sought to dictate our terms.” “We made a series of hasty decisions.” in the war on terrorism (an expression he abhorred). We “sometimes went off course.” And “The United States is still working through some of our darker periods in our history” – as when we saved the world from Nazism and communism in the 20th. century? We did make tragic mistakes, in 2008 and 2012. But they were rectified in 2016.
2. Defending Those Who Dishonor Our Flag – Last year, when Trump complained about millionaire football players refusing to stand for the National Anthem, Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D, NY) took to the House floor to berate the president: “How dare you lecture us about what’s patriotic?” – when you’ve yet to declare war on Russia for interfering in our election? A member of the Black Congressional Caucus, Hakeem thinks love of country is meeting with Louis Farrakhan (the most notorious anti-American, anti-Semitic race-baiter in the land). The Democrats’ 2016 presidential candidate made her own muddled contribution to the debate. Kneeling before the Pledge is a “reverent posture” and a “peaceful way to protest against racism and injustice in our criminal system.” Kneeling is reverent at certain times in a Catholic service. Before a nationally televised game, it’s giving the finger to your country. Adult African American males are 6% of the population but account for 40% of all violent crime. In 2015, only 4% of all police shootings involved a white officer and a black suspect. Where’s the racism and injustice here? Defending poor persecuted athletes is part of the Democrats’ America-the-racist meme used to appeal to minority voters.
3. Refusing to Secure Our Borders – They’re the party of “undocumented workers,” the party of “how can you separate children from their parents?” the party of sanctuary cities and the party of we-don’t-need-no-stinking-wall. Ronald Reagan said “a nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation.” Illegal immigration is the health of the Democratic Party. If most illegals came from Cuba and Poland, instead of Mexico and Central America, they’d be singing a different tune. They hate America as it is (English-speaking, somewhat homogenized) and long for a fragmented, polyglot nation of minorities without historical consciousness or a national identity.
4. Supporting Gun Confiscation – In a February YouGov Poll of registered voters, 73% of Democrats strongly favored banning semi-automatic weapons (not just AR-15 style rifles, but everything from hunting rifles to many handguns). Close to a majority (44%) of Democrats said they’d support a ban on all sales of handguns (46% opposed). A plurality of the party said they’d like to see the repeal of the Second Amendment (41% in favor, 39% opposed). The general public rejects repeal (60% to 21%). Democrats have a totalitarian streak as long as our unsecured border with Mexico. They would do nothing to stop criminals, gang members and drug dealers from streaming across, but want to take away the means of self-defense for ordinary Americans.
5. Criminalizing speech – In another YouGov poll, a majority of Democrats favored criminalizing what’s described as speech that encourages hatred against a particular group of people. But what constitutes incitement, stating that homosexuality isn’t an innate characteristic, noting that the Koran promotes acts of violence against infidels (AKA, jihad), saying that the idea of “white privilege” is complete and utter nonsense? Interpreted broadly enough, hate speech laws could be used to punish any unpopular opinion. Somewhere in the great-hereafter, Jefferson must be weeping over what his party has become.
6. Refusing to abide by the results of democratic elections – When candidate Trump didn’t leap to promise that he would never question the outcome of the 2016 election, under any circumstances, candidate Hillary intoned: “That is not the way our democracy works. We’ve been around for 240 years, we’ve had free and fair elections, we’ve accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them.” That was when she thought she had a lock on the 2016 election. When the candidate who couldn’t possibly win did, the left went into deep denial. “The Russians did it!” they chanted. Because Moscow wanted to deal with a tough leader who promised to rebuild our military, after 8 years of Democratic neglect, instead of the candidate who’d sold them 20% of our uranium in the Uranium One deal? Along with this were the mob tactics of Hillary’s supporters – the marches, sloganeering (“Not My President”), temper tantrums, vandalism, assaults on Trump supporters, and the over-the-top rhetoric of creatures like Madonna saying she’d like to blow up the White House. When they say, “Not My President,” they mean, “Not My Country – unless I get exactly what I want.”
7. Replacing Democracy with Rule-By-Executive-Order – Obama simply ignored Congress when it was convenient. Even The New York Times, ordinarily an organ of the establishment, acknowledged that his use of “executive power without apology… will shape the presidency for decades to come.” After the 2010 mid-term election, when his party lost control of the House, Obama promised, “Where they (Congress) won’t act, I will” – and the Constitution be damned. He signed on to the Paris Accord on climate without Congressional approval. He got America into the disastrous Iran deal without Congressional approval. When Congress wouldn’t pass another amnesty, he conferred “lawful status” on 4.3 million illegal aliens illegally. A year after he told immigration advocates he didn’t have the power to do that, he did it. Under Nixon, Dems muttered about the Imperialism Presidency. Under Obama, they cheered the Bourbon Presidency.
8. Endangering our national security with a deal with terrorist Iran – Obama and Kerry facilitated the nuclear program of the most dangerous regime on earth; it set up an inspection system that excluded military sites; and it paid Tehran $100 billion for its signature on a worthless piece of paper. After all of that, Israel proved beyond a shadow of a doubt (with over 110,000 pages of documents, photographs and videos) that the mullahs had violated every promise they made. And still, prominent Democrats fought like tigers to preserve the atrocity.
9. Acting as an apologist for Radical Islam – Here are a few pages from the Democrats’ playbook: Refuse to admit a connection between Islam and terrorism. Use charges of “Islamophobia” to counter proposals for enhanced security. Even a veteran Trump-hater like comedian Bill Maher was compelled to ask, rhetorically, in a broadcast last November: “How about a Democratic politician standing up and saying, ‘We find not only the terrorist acts intolerable but the beliefs behind them (too).'” The Democrats are fighting a war on the war on terrorism.
10. They always take the side of America’s enemies – the Palestinians, Iran, the United Nations, the Muslim Brotherhood, Black Lives Matter. They have an internal compass that invariably points them toward those who hate America the most and pose the greatest threat to our survival. During the Cold War, when Soviet leaders said they’d bury us, the Democrats urged peaceful coexistence. When the USSR fell, Democrats finally found a reason to be suspicious of Russian motives. In “The Mouse That Roared,” the Duchy of Grand Fenwick decided that the surest way to get U.S. aid was to declare war and then immediately surrender. Note to foreign despots and terrorist movements: If you want Democratic support, tell the world how much you hate America, by word and deed.
They don’t like our history, system of government, free speech, self-defense or border security. Besides the First and Second Amendments, what other part of the Constitution would Democrats repeal?
If the Democratic Party was a musical, it would be, “Burr,” with Cory Booker and Chelsea Clinton tap dancing on the Constitution and American flag, to the vocal accompaniment of Barbra Streisand."
First published at GrasstopsUSA.com
When somebody pulls the "we live in a democracy" BS line, I tell them I live in a representative Republic, they search their brain cells to try and define what that is... you know, that blank look. They've been Goebbelized into believing they live in a democracy not fully understanding the actual workings. And because they don't understand the differences, just like that, they move on without understanding and continue their tirade against the latest POTUS Trump "lie" that the MSM is pushing. Their education is based upon emotionalism, not critical thinking and actual definition of words and data that has actually been verified.
We may slow down government suppression, but in the end we will regulate ourselves to that point of not being able to have a critical thought that isn't implanted by who ever will become our overlord.
There are two technologies that are coming down the pike that sounds great:
1. being jacked in via some chip all the time. 2. nano tech which can be programed and enter into you without you knowing it.
Welcome to the Matrix
YES! We have our own "Mr. Hankey" with Sybil!
Annony Mouse's Link
(article contains internal reference links)
Operation Reciprocity against the Taliban met the same fate as Project Cassandra against Hezbollah, according to new report by Josh Meyer of Politico Magazine
In December 2017, investigative reporter Josh Meyer broke a story in Politico Magazine which exposed how the Obama administration allowed Hezbollah to run drugs, including into the U.S., for fear that a crackdown would upset Iran during the nuke deal negotiations.
We covered that report in Obama allowed Hezbollah cocaine running into U.S. in quest for Iran nuke deal:
In 2014, cocaine was second only behind heroin in U.S. drug deaths.
A major player in the cocaine traffic into the U.S. was the Iranian-sponsored terrorist group Hezbollah. For year it has been known that Hezbollah has infiltrated criminal gangs in South America and set up its own billion-dollar international criminal enterprise to finance its terror activities. None of this was a secret.
U.S. law enforcement came up with an aggressive plan to take down the Hezbollah international network and its key individuals. But it never happened. We now know why.
Politico Magazine has an amazing expose on how the Obama White House derailed the plans to take down the Hezbollah network, and to allow Hezbollah to continue drug-running into the U.S., in order to avoid upsetting the Iran nuclear deal.
The Politico article is so long, so detailed, and so powerful, it’s impossible for me to give a brief summary, so read the whole thing, The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hoo. The subheadline tells the story:
An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah’s billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House’s desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.
Despite a campaign by the Iran Deal echo chamber, no one ever proved any of the material allegations in Meyer’s report to be wrong:
The Mainstream media still is maintaining almost complete silence on the Politico story, as the Obama Iran Deal Echo Chamber attacks Meyer.
But as WaPo reported, when it finally covered the story through its media critic Eric Wemple:
“The pushback doesn’t cite any factual errors involving the story’s claims about shut-down investigations and the like.”
After Meyer’s report, DOJ agreed to investigate the shut down of Operation Cassandra.
Now Meyer has another report at Politico Magazine, this time focusing on the parallels between the shut down of Operation Cassandra against Hezbollah and Operation Reciprocity against the Taliban drug running operation that financed the Taliban war effort.
As before, the new Meyer report is so long and detailed, you need to read the whole thing. Here are some pertinent excerpts, The secret story of how America lost the drug war with the Taliban: (Continued)
Do you ever wonder why you end up posting to your own threads more than anyone else?
The list is incomplete but very accurate. Liberalism is the greatest intangible evil on the planet, with very tangible evil results.
Dont be so butthurt KS, we know it is tough being a liberal/prog. these days ...