longbowbud 27-Jun-18
Grey Ghost 27-Jun-18
Grey Ghost 27-Jun-18
Grey Ghost 27-Jun-18
scentman 27-Jun-18
Tiger-Eye 28-Jun-18
Michael 28-Jun-18
26-Jun-18
So those that are the target of the investigation can see what evidence they have?

Yeah. Sounds totally legit. Law and order and all that crap, huh?

By the way, why not provide all potential criminals with the evidence against them?

26-Jun-18
Get Rosenstein fitted for those shiny bracelets. He knows that what he is hiding is going to really be bad for him, and probably mueller. Sara Carter is really good. It's amazing how Mark Levin nails it every night on his radio station, so a person can see things coming ahead of time.

26-Jun-18
Mr. O is already in hiding... SCOTUS gave POTUS the shot of testosterone our country needed... had it been reversed Mr. Trump would have been castrated.

26-Jun-18
"By the way, why not provide all potential criminals with the evidence against them?"

This is done in every court case in the USA. If it is found that the prosecution fails to present the accused with all evidence against him or exonerating him, the case is thrown out.

26-Jun-18
"Thats Rousensteen" Name the movie...lol

27-Jun-18
young frankenstein

27-Jun-18
Be careful of what you wish for. Absolutely none of us know exactly what's in Mueller's file. None.

As for Sara Carter, are you kidding me? She and her faithful followers pumped the "bombshell" IG report for months, which landed with a small thud. Yeah, yeah, I know there are more reports coming....(yawn).

Matt

27-Jun-18
Jeff,

Sara and you predicted for months the IG report was going to bring the whole Clinton/Obama/FBI/DOJ/Deep State thing crumbling down. What did we get from it? A few new anti-Trump text messages from a couple of agents, and the conclusion that decisions made in the Hillary investigation were consistent with similar past cases. That's quite a "bombshell" there, bud.

You see, it comes back to what Mike was saying about the internet being like herpes. Your comments on this forum are here forever, and easily found with a few searches. I won't cite examples because I think most of us still remember most of them. If not, Google is just a few clicks away.

Matt

27-Jun-18
"It seems to me that JTV's assessment of you is right on."

I wouldn't expect anything more from you, Spike.

Go ahead and keep believing every radical right-wingnut conspiracy theory you can Google up. And keep posting them here like they're proven facts. And the rest of us will continue rolling our eyes at you and your lack of credibility.

Matt

27-Jun-18
lbb, thanks for humoring me bud... sometimes i think these threads could use a little lightness... i laugh at myself all the time!lol:")

28-Jun-18

Tiger-Eye's Link
Rosenstein catching hell from Jim Jordan. This guy is really making a name for himself. He and Gowdy make a great duo.

28-Jun-18
The Mueller investigation isn’t all bad news for Trump. As it continues more and more American people will grow tired of it.

A long drawn out investigation with no results has to be helping Trumps approval numbers to a certain extent.

I know our favorite poster will be quick to jump on the “but the indictments”. Well I don’t see it as a huge boost to Muellers resume of accomplishments.

His indictments are only out there in hopes of pressuring people to give up the ship or to help prove his existence.

• Sitka Gear