Michael 28-Jun-18
Scrappy 29-Jun-18
TD 29-Jun-18
Woods Walker 29-Jun-18
Jeff Durnell 29-Jun-18
Iktomi 29-Jun-18
Michael 29-Jun-18
27-Jun-18
July 31st will be Justice Kennedy's official retirement.....more winning.

27-Jun-18
Another pick and possibly one more...Damn!

27-Jun-18
This is great!! Hopefully RBG isn't far behind.

27-Jun-18
RBG will only leave in one of two ways; extreme illness or death.

She will stay on the bench out of spite for as long as she can just to support and keep the cause alive full well knowing the good that would come by that vacancy.

27-Jun-18
ginsburg should croak soon too so Trump may get three

27-Jun-18
It would be a blessing to the USA if we could get at least 2 more liberal judges out.

27-Jun-18
Will Congress be able to get trump's nomination through before mid term elections?

27-Jun-18
....and this is the #1 campaign pledge I liked!!! It is THE golden goose of gooses. The Trumpster was brilliant in selecting a pool of potential candidates during the campaign. He just said the pool of prospects is at 25. He added 5 more to the original 20 (19).

27-Jun-18
If we get a few more common sense decisions, Ginsberg will probably burst into flames. Game over!

27-Jun-18
I cannot wish death on any one and Ginsburg will die rather than retire with Trump in office.

Hope Trump doesn't pick his sister, when he picks a conservative I will celebrate but not before....

27-Jun-18
gFlight, have you seen the list? His sister's name is not on it.

27-Jun-18
I wouldn't count on a justice until they are confirmed. The Dems have a way of screwing such tings up and the Repubs have a way of enabling them.

I am hoping and praying that it works out.

27-Jun-18
McConnell said the vote will happen this fall and will be easy....meaning he will use the non-filibuster procedure he used last time.

Ted Cruz tossed Sen. Mike Lee's name in the hat. Another pundit tossed Cruz's name in the hat.....I can live with either one of those guys. I would like to see what ladies could be prospects.

27-Jun-18
Now RBG spontaneously bursting into flames would be worth the price of admission to the show! We can only pray.

27-Jun-18
Just going on his own words there Ace....

27-Jun-18
The wise latina could also be on her way out, she is 64 with Type 1 diabetes.

Imagine the snowflake melt-down with Trump appointing 4 supreme court judges who follow the constitution unlike the progressives who legislate from the bench.

27-Jun-18
"Thanks to all of you who encouraged me to consider filibuster reform. It had to be done."

Sen harry Reid in 2013. Lmao!!!!

27-Jun-18

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo

27-Jun-18
We will need mops for the crying and whining from the dems, because of Trump getting to pick another. I agree Pat. A second term will send some dems over the cliff. 8^)

27-Jun-18
"Imagine if he wins a second term?" at this rate, no imagination needed, he's in!

27-Jun-18
That's a good list. people outside the bubble. People who actually know and care about the America the elites know as flyover country. Both Colorado candidates are solid.

27-Jun-18
The only politics that should be played is by nominating one of the Lady candidates. The dems would have to have a good reason to block it, especially when they are the ones who tout Trumps "war on women" crap.

27-Jun-18
Glad for his effort and years of service. Hope he has a good retirement ahead.

27-Jun-18
By reason I mean they can't use the rich white privileged man thing, a reason all their constituency would support. However, what excuse can they use about an accomplished woman? Being (R), conservative...?

I agree, the nuclear option is the epidemy of "turn about is fair play".

Thank You, the Great Bumbler, Harry Reid!!

27-Jun-18
Jeanine Pirro!

27-Jun-18
If the nominee was a black hispanic transgender women who was a double amputee with a hypenated arab name as long as she was conservative they would find some reason to appose.

Terry

27-Jun-18
Good news and Chris Mathews was boo hooing like a baby. I actually watched some MSNBC today because it was almost as good as election night when Trump won.

27-Jun-18

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Doesn't need to be judge or lawyer, how about A Bill Whittle type.

27-Jun-18
You are right Terry. I would just like to see their pathetic excuse for it.

27-Jun-18
You guys are a lot more optimistic than I am. With McCain out I'll there is no room for error here even only needing a majority.

Getting 50 of these clowns to agree on anything is almost impossible

27-Jun-18
Speaking of McCain. He needs to resign. I heard that on his death the Gov. is going to appoint his wife to take his place. The only thing worse I can think of is for him to appoint Flake.

Terry

28-Jun-18
There are a few Dem senators in Red states that could be impactful. Heidi Heitkamp is the first that comes to mind. That seat is listed as a toss up right now. If she is a no vote I could see her not getting elected.

28-Jun-18

IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
RBG is not long for this world. She's probably kicking herself for not stepping down 2-3 years ago.

28-Jun-18

Here's an old picture of her.

I'd have jumped in the sack with her 100 years ago.

Oh, who am I kidding... I'd have jumped in the sack with her 95 years ago...

28-Jun-18

28-Jun-18
Glad to see this.

28-Jun-18
This is why I told some friends who were never Trumpers to repeat to themselves "Supreme Court, Supreme Court", over and over again as they went into the voting booth.

He was NOT my first choice in the primary. I didn't trust him and thought he'd be more like a Democrat. I was wrong. Of course, it could have been a choice between a pile of dog poop and Hellary and it still would have been a no-brainer on how I would have voted!

28-Jun-18
Every conservative SCOTUS better have great security since I have no doubt some leftist will try to assassinate one of them. There are a lot of crazy leftists right now.

28-Jun-18
Couldn't agree more WW. I told people over and over again last election... "The only thing that matters this election is the Supreme Court!"

Don't know if you guys had heard this, but supposedly Slick Willy's tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch was to discuss RBG retiring and Hellary appointing Lynch to the Supreme Court. Of course, IF Hellary won..... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL They claim Trump's group have tapes of the meeting.....

28-Jun-18
The DEMS are gonna pump so many meds Into RBG in the next few years just to keep her upright

28-Jun-18
"They claim Trump's group have tapes of the meeting....."

How could they have tapes?

28-Jun-18
He’s gonna get his nominee in. Too many blue senators up for reflection in Trump loving states. His nominee is going in. Take that to the bank. The only hold up will be a few Republicans. Not the Democrats. But, he’ll get his choice through. It just needs to be a truly conservative nominee knowing this.

28-Jun-18
One of the guys on Trump's shortlist is a judge from Minnesota who, if he doesn't control his weight, could kick before Ginsburg! I know Trump said he wants someone that'll be in there for 40-50 years, so I hope their health is considered, not just age.

28-Jun-18

Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo
Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo

28-Jun-18
Didn't look at the list as I likely don't know any of the names on it. I had to wonder, Gowdy is retiring.... maybe he had heard rumors and has his hat in the ring?

There's a confirmation hearing that you could sell tickets to.....

28-Jun-18

28-Jun-18
Annony, That's a good one. 8^)

28-Jun-18
Good one A mouse!

28-Jun-18
LMAO...Perfect!

28-Jun-18
Lmao Trublu. That was a good one.

29-Jun-18
There really is a bad side to all this. Now the dems have a platform to run on for the midterm elections.

29-Jun-18
My guess is she already has a formaldehyde/mothball air about her.......

29-Jun-18
They already have a platform Scrappy.....more taxes, less jobs, bigger government, open borders, inept foreign policy that weakens us, and no guns (for us, not them).....just like they've always had.

29-Jun-18
Git er done boys.

Maybe this is why they've been so slow on everything else lately... they were saving their energy for this sprint.

There were many reasons I voted for then-candidate Trump, but this was the big Kahuna.

This is good stuff. And the fact that the Dems' are having a collective aneurysm over it is icing on this luxurious cake.

MAGA!

29-Jun-18

Iktomi's embedded Photo
Iktomi's embedded Photo

29-Jun-18

Michael's Link
Here is a good article on voter turnout predictions with the Kennedy seat up for a new nominee.

• Sitka Gear