Bowfreak 30-Jun-18
Woods Walker 01-Jul-18
slade 15-Jul-18
Thumper 16-Jul-18
TD 16-Jul-18
29-Jun-18
That’d be my pick....

29-Jun-18
Great idea IMO.... but like I said...... that's a conformation hearing you could sell tickets to.....

29-Jun-18
He barks convincingly, bites not so much.

29-Jun-18
A Senator can Constitutionally and legally only do so much. He is very intelligent and patient which are good traits for a Justice. I think he would be a good one too.

29-Jun-18
I like those guys, but my big reservation is that they're POLITICIANS first and foremost. And I don't have a lot of faith in politicians.

To me, I like people along the lines of Clarence Thomas. He's a judge and a Constitutional scholar....period/amen.

29-Jun-18
Judge Piro is my pick

29-Jun-18
No way...he's a politician

29-Jun-18
Huntcell X 2

All bark and no bite

29-Jun-18
The ONLY thing wrong with Pirro is that she is knocking on 70, so how many years as SCOTUS are we gonna get from her?

30-Jun-18

HA/KS's Link
Here is a list of five apparently great (and young) candidates for the highest court. If one of them gets on the court, we better hope that they are true constitutional conservatives who will stay that way. At age 36, he could be on the court for 50 or more years!

Amy Barrett

Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit Age: Approximately 45

Britt Grant

Justice, Supreme Court of Georgia Age: Approximately 39

Brett Kavanaugh

Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit Age: 52

Kevin Newsom

Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit Age: Approximately 45

Patrick Wyrick

Justice, Supreme Court of Oklahoma Age: 36

30-Jun-18
He should pick a minority woman with the qualities he wants. The dems would pucker.

30-Jun-18

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo
There needs to be a test done on her ever few months to be sure she is actually alive. I don’t trust those Democrats to have her embalmed and prop her up on the bench until a Democrat is President .

She has been observed sleeping while the court is in session and during public events.

Come on if your not able to function at basic acceptable human levels. Do the decent and honorable thing and Step aside !

That would be a valid protest Supreme Court justice please step down, you no longer can fulfill the job description. Sad On every level. Her self respect, dignity and legacy. The disservice to the high Court and the Country.

Please Ruth wake up, turn in the robe and go home for good.

30-Jun-18
Imagine waking up to that every morning.

30-Jun-18
Gowdy is all hat and no cattle. I have lost a lot of respect for him over the past few years.

01-Jul-18
While I agree with his rhetoric, I'm afraid that's all it is for the most part. He's a politician first.

15-Jul-18
Gowdy: I don't think Mueller probe is a witch hunt

16-Jul-18
"Gowdy Next SCOTUS Judge"

No!

16-Jul-18
He didn't look very healthy the last couple times I saw clips of him.....

• Sitka Gear