Community
Contributors to this thread:
Owl 29-Jun-18
Anony Mouse 29-Jun-18
TD 29-Jun-18
Tiger eye 29-Jun-18
HA/KS 05-Jul-18
29-Jun-18
That’s an A bomb with sub-minute ballistic accuracy. Dang.

29-Jun-18
^^^^^^^YES^^^^^^^

29-Jun-18
I shared it.

29-Jun-18
Jeff, you are fishing. Be tough.

29-Jun-18
Great video. I can only hope enough folks have the courage and clarity to walk away from the mob. The Mob is a very ingrained human response, an emotional drug. A good number of those swept up in it have no idea why or cannot see from outside looking in...... having lost the forest for the trees.....

29-Jun-18
1.3 K comments and most have similar stories. MAGA

05-Jul-18

HA/KS's Link
"'Republicans Have My Support': NY Dem Slams Schumer, Says Party 'Betraying' American Values"

"A longtime Democratic New York State lawmaker ripped Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), declaring that he will support the GOP until Schumer can "restore sanity and honesty" to the party.

State Assemblyman Dov Hikind of Brooklyn slammed Schumer's attacks on President Trump, which were sent as part of a fundraising call."

"“Senator Schumer, in your letter you promise to fight for Democratic values and go on at great length to fully villainize the current administration, but you left out certain facts that my fellow Democrats, to say nothing of all Americans, should also be aware of.

“You forgot to tell us about the economy. As good as it’s been, economists expect even more growth through the end of the year. That’s very good news, Senator.

“You forgot to tell us about unemployment, which is lower than it has been in decades, while economic confidence is at a 17-year high. It’s also at a record low for minorities. That’s very good news, Senator........"

• Sitka Gear