70lbdraw 29-Jun-18
lawdy 29-Jun-18
Mpdh 29-Jun-18
7mm08 29-Jun-18
Thunderflight 29-Jun-18
HDE 29-Jun-18
29-Jun-18

DL's Link
These people are nuts. This will make your blood boil.

29-Jun-18
Liberals lead very boring hostile lives.

29-Jun-18
He needs to go to Alaska, and harass a Brown Bear!

29-Jun-18
OMG! unbelievable that people are like this! Gotta say the guys fishing did a lot better job than I would have. Blood boil is a good way to put it mildly.

29-Jun-18
I am not sure I could have kept my cool - and I am really a laid back relaxed guy.

.. …

.. …

With those dufuses - it might have been an instant "throw down at the hoe down".

29-Jun-18
I had a lefty approach me in Yellowstone while I was purchasing fishing supplies in a store. She didn't think that fishing was appropriate.

I politely listened then asked if her shirt was cotton (it was). I asked if she realized how many plants and animals were killed to make a cotton field.

I then explained that all fish caught in YNP must be released [Added: this is no longer true as Lake Trout must be killed if they are caught in YNP] and also that part of every dollar I was spending went to special taxes to support fisheries and wildlife conservation.

I pointed out that none of the money she spent on her shirt went to support the plants and animals that were killed when the cotton field was created out of formerly natural habitat.

Conversation ended.

29-Jun-18
Wow, they stayed pretty calm for the part of the video I could handle. If I was fishing with my kids and someone did that... I would go next level science nerd on the PETA people. Worst case, the kid would have heard some reality.

Great example for the kid... go start stuff with people for the heck of it. ugh.

29-Jun-18
Spike...tofu burgers and non-GMO whine ; 0)

29-Jun-18
I would have told the guy to stick around while I cleaned and filleted the fish in front of him and the kid!!

29-Jun-18
I ran into this when the social studies department brought in PETA to lecture the kids. I was pointed out as a hunter and trapper. When they got done ridiculing me I asked them if they were pro-choice. They did not want to talk after that. Hypocrites. I also asked them to look at the leather on their shoes and the animals and habitat sacrificed to provide roads and homes. My brother, a Hort prof hands protesters cards to sign where no medicine involving animal testing or animal parts can be used on them. On the back is a list of hundreds of procedures and medicines including diabetic treatments, cancer, and even aspirin and Advil. They never sign.

29-Jun-18
Where did this take place? In Michigan, he would be breaking the law and hopefully given a ticket for harassment. If the fish doesn’t survive he is also guilty of wanton waste of wildlife for throwing it back.

29-Jun-18
I would be in prison for sure.

29-Jun-18
When he started saying the flopping fish was suffacating Id have walked oner and stepped on its head. No more suffering...

29-Jun-18
Not me, I would've put my knife into it's head and killed it - the fish, just to clarify.

And then said that 'Flounder' has a date with the deep fryer and some hot grease!

• Sitka Gear